Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > This Year's Apologies

Someday.

by aznfoblover 2 reviews

You wanted it folks, and you got it. This is THE SEQUEL to Sing Until Your Lungs Give Out. We're back with Becca and the guys three years later, and people seem to have grown up (seem being the key...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-06-21 - Updated: 2007-06-21 - 778 words

0Unrated
=====
Chapter 7
=====

Gerard's POV

I just heard what Joe said. "Guess what we did while you and Patrick napped." She was going out with Patrick? I guess I should've known when Frank told me that they were making out outside their car, but I wanted to believe that Mikey still had a chance.

Does Mikey really deserve a chance though, after what he's done?

"Hey, Gee. Are you OK, man?" Frank asked quietly. I just nodded, clearing my head of thoughts of that one Warped Tour. Things around us just got majorly screwed up, and Becca was in the center of it all. Was she really the girl for Mikey anymore?

Besides, Mikey had that new girl. What was her name? Oh yeah, this one was Felicity. He went through them so fast. If only Becca could see what she was doing to him. If only he could see what he had done to Becca.

I paid no attention throughout the entire retelling. I had lived it once, heard the un-filled-in bits a second time, and I didn't need to hear it a third. I thought Mikey had more common sense, but apparently he didn't.

All through the retelling, I just thought what we would tell Mikey when he realized that we hadn't been visiting Bob's cousins. What he would say when he found out who we really were visiting.

We couldn't stay here for longer than we had to. We should've just told Mikey we were coming to Chicago and that was the end of it. We should've brought him with us.

We needed to get out of there as quickly as possible.

I gave Frankie that look that means "we need to hightail it out of here ASAP or else". I could see his face fall. As much as I didn't want to leave that nice-looking Gabby girl behind, I knew I would have to. Frankie just liked being with Becca and the Fall Out Boy guys. Becca was like his little sister. She was like our little sister. And Fall Out Boy might be just a band, but Pete, Patrick, Andy, and Joe were our friends.

I guess the writers were right when they said all good things must come to an end.

As soon as she finished and everyone started talking again, I went up to Becca and lightly touched her shoulder. She turned to look at me and then untangled herself from Patrick.

"Hey, what's wrong? Why does Frankie look like he wants to cry?" she teased softly. I smiled and Frank just shrugged. We both hated to leave her like this. We didn't want to walk out on her like she walked out on us all those years ago.

"Listen, Becca, this was really fun. Truly. And I loved meeting my niece. She's absolutely adorable, and she looks just like...him," I started. I could see her face beginning to fall.

"Yeah, Ally is so precious," Frank added glumly, looking at the floor. She frowned.

"Oh. I get it," she said. I sighed.

"Becca, we really don't want to leave, especially after we heard everything. But we have to," I said. She nodded and looked at the ground.

"And he has no clue where you are, right? You couldn't bear to tell him, and you couldn't bring him along. I get it, Gee. Really, I do. I just hoped that I was wrong." God, I felt bad.

"Listen, I'm sorry. You can call me anytime, and my door's always open. I wanna talk to the munchkin, too," I said as Ally waddled sleepily up to me. She smiled as I picked her up and gave her a hug. "Now listen, Ally," I said seriously. "I want you to take good care of your mommy and make sure that she doesn't go out partying or anything. Can you do that for me?" I said. She smiled and nodded. I kissed her forehead and passed her to Frankie.

"Hey, you're the only one shorter than me, so I'm gonna cut you some slack," he said. "You make sure that your mommy doesn't go crazy here, OK?" He kissed her forehead too, and handed her off to Becca. We took our turns hugging Becca and then went out the front door.

"Someday, right Gee?" Frankie said hopefully as soon as we got back to the hotel. I nodded.

"Someday," I said, knowing exactly what he meant.
~~~~~
A/N: Here's the next one for you. I know exactly how this is going to end now, and you're gonna hate me forever. Reviews.

And 324678987687 bonus points go to whoever knows which line isn't actually mine in this chapter.
Sign up to rate and review this story