Categories > Original > Drama > Samantha's Secrets

Chapter 1

by HaTe-MaiL 0 reviews

Read It Please

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-06-22 - Updated: 2007-06-22 - 1351 words

0Unrated
'What the..' Sam thought as she pulled up to Chester's house. She saw that his girlfriend's car was in the driveway. She came to pick up their son since it's her week to have him. '...he's breaking our agreement' she kept thinking to herself as she got out of the car and walked up to his door.

"What is she doing here?" she asked when he answered the door.

"She's my lawyer, Samantha, you know she has to get our case ready" he said not looking foreword to arguing with his ex-wife.

"With Draven here? You know our agreement Chester" she hissed at him.

"Do we really have to get into this right now?" he asked.

"No, just bring me Draven and I'll go"

"Fine" he said walking away from her as she came inside to get her son. When she walked into the living room, she looked over into the dinning area and saw Talinda putting something's way.

"Hey buddy, you ready to go with mommy?" she asked Draven when she saw him sitting on the ground playing in the living room with his plastic car toys.

"No!" he shouted which shocked her since he was always happy to see her.

"What's wrong buddy? How come you don't want to come with me?" she kneeled down in front of him.

"I want to stay with daddy" he said not looking up at her as he was still playing with his car toys.

"I know you want to but I promise that you'll see him next week" she said hoping that that would work on him.

"Really?" he asked finely looking up.

"Yeah"

"Okay I go with you mommy" he said picking up his car toys.

"Okay" Sam got up and walked pass Chester taking a quick glance at him. She then went up the stairs going into Draven's room getting his bags to take with her. "Are you ready buddy?" she asked when she came back out into the living room.

"Yep" he said.

"I'll get his carseat out of my car for you Samantha since I'm leaving to see the guys" Chester said as she saw his girlfriend standing next to him.

"Okay" she said picking up Draven and carried him out to her car as Chester and his girlfriend followed her. They went to his car were Chester got the carseat out. He then placed it next to her on the ground, walking back over to his girlfriend. She put Draven down and then put his carseat in her car as they watched her. As she was doing that she heard his girlfriend saying that she would see him later and then she walked over to her car. Before she put Draven in his carseat Sam picked him up again and walked over to Chester so he could say goodbye to his son.

"Bye buddy. I'll see you later" he said to Draven when he took him out of her arms and into his.

"Bye daddy" Draven said wrapping his little arms around Chester's neck giving him a hug.

"Okay it's time to go with mommy" he said pulling Draven away from him. He then handed him back to Sam and turned around walking to his car where he got in.

Sam turned around and went to her car putting Draven in his car seat. She got in, driving off to her place. When she got there, she got Draven out and put him down as he ran off to her front door waiting for her to come. She finished getting his stuff and walked up to her front door, unlocking it so they both could get in.

"Mommy could I have my cars?" he asked the minute they got inside.

"Sure" she said putting his bag down so she could get them out for him, "Here you go buddy. You can play with them in the living room" she said giving them to him. He didn't say anything to her and just ran off to the living room. Sam picked up his stuff and went into his room that was in her house, putting the bag on his bed. She walked out to the living room where Draven was playing with his car toys on the coffee table. When she got in there she had to sit down on the couch as she started to feel a headache coming on, but the sound of Draven running his cars together was making it worst.
"Draven can you not run your cars together" Sam asked him but he wasn't listening and keep doing it, "Draven please" she said in a calm voice putting her hand on top of his cars, stopping him, "Mommy's not feeling well right now. Why don't you go and play in your room, okay?"

"Okay" he said taking his car to his room.

When Draven was out of the living room she lay down on the couch and closed her eyes...
The sound of a car horn going off in the background...

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh" Sam saw herself screaming, standing next to a car that was smashed in the front. In the car she saw someone lying against the steering wheel and that person was her best friend Sandra Grace.

"Noooooo" Sam said sitting up.

"Mommy okay?" she heard her son ask.

"Yeah" she said.

"Have bad dream?" he asked coming up to her.

"Yeah, I did" she said pulling Draven onto her lap.

"I wanna be with daddy" he said softly to her.

"Youll see daddy soon. Why is mommy boring?" she asked.

"No I love you mommy but when I with daddy Linda not there. She was not to be there today, but she was" he said. When he said that she started wondering who 'Linda' was but then she knew that he meant Talinda since he couldn't really say her whole name.

"Buddy? Do you know why she was there today?" she asked.

"Yeah. She wanna talk to me about you" he said looking up at her.

"What about me?" she asked.

"She wanna know if you a good mommy and who I wanna be with" he said.

"And who did you want to live with?" she asked.

"Daddy, but I wanna to be with you to mommy" he said getting off her lap, "Dont worry mommy you and daddy will get together again" he said before running off again to his room leaving her sitting there in shock.

'How are me and Chester going to tell him that were not going to be together anymore? When we only told him that were taking a break' she thought to herself 'maybe I should talk to my mom about this since I've been in the same situation' she kept thinking as she went to pick up the phone and dialed her mom's number.

"Hello" her mom said.

"Mom. Hey it's me Sam" she said.

"Oh! Sam what's wrong you sound upset?" she asked "It's not about Chester is it? Cause if it is I'll hunt him down"

"No mom it's not about him. It's about Draven. He thinks that me and Chester are going to get back together" she said.

"Have you and Chester sat down and talk to him about it?" she asked her daughter.

"Yeah before we got the divorce. We only told him that were taking a break cause we didn't want to upset him"

"Maybe you and Chester should sit down with him again and tell him the true Sam. If you guys keep lying to that little boy it's only going to damage him more in the future" she said.

"Maybe your right mom"

"Oh boy! Now I have more things to worrier about" her mom said to herself but Sam heard her.

"What things? What's to worry about?" she asked.

"Oh! Nothing. Don't you worry about it"

"Are you sure about that?"

"Yes. You know what I have to go. I'll talk to you later okay"

"Alright, bye mom" she said and then hung up. Once she was done talking to her mom she walked into her son's room.
Sign up to rate and review this story