Categories > Original > Romance > Feel My Power

No Manners, Mr. Angel

by HaTe-MaiL 0 reviews

Lolz, Danielle is going to be funny in the next chapter

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-06-23 - Updated: 2007-06-23 - 783 words

0Unrated
She managed to bite at his neck before he dumped her on the bed. Then he fixed his collar, patted his hair tame - or as tame as he had it before - and leaned down to kiss her on her head.

"Don't talk," he said, pressing his lips to her brow. He straightened. "Don't ever get this drunk again. You hear me?"

She nodded.

"Good. Now, go to sleep. You're going to have a helluva headache when you wake up tomorrow."

Even though tears stung her eyes, Danielle nodded and rolled over, facing the wall.

"I'm sorry," Criss said, sincerely. She heard the soft click as her bedroom door shut. She heard him walking around.

The front door slammed with a rattle of locks.

Danielle blinked, causing a few tears to spill down her cheeks, staining her pillow.

He had left.

Danielle slowly opened her eyes and practically hissed at the sunlight. The bright beams shown right down on her, so she turned and smashed her face into her pillow.

Her bedroom door slammed open. "Rise and shine!" Derek yelled, jumping up onto the bed. "Natalie is here, and she's keeping a certain Criss Angel company in your living room."

Danielle's eyes snapped open. She turned her head and squinted over her shoulder. "Criss is here?" she asked, groggily.

Derek nodded, excitedly. "He wants to see you. Hold on, I'll tell him to come in."

"No, Derek, don't! I look like" - Derek left the room - "shit."

Danielle groaned and rolled over, just as she heard the metallic sound of chains hitting chains.

The door slammed. Loud enough to shatter the windows. To crack the earth. To make Danielle's soul break into a thousand pieces.

"Hangover a bitch?" Criss asked, sauntering over to Danielle's bedside. He bent over and waved flowers in her face.

She leaned up on her elbows and looked at him. "I can't accept those."

"It's not a marriage proposal, Danielle."

"Give them to your wife," she muttered. Her face resumed it's place in her pillow again.

The bed shook. It sent a 9.0 earthquake straight into Danielle's head. "That was mean," she said, her voice muffled by the pillow.

"Yeah, well, when you stop being a bitch, I'll stop being mean."

Danielle craned her neck. Not so she was fully looking at him - just so she could look at him over her shoulder. "You being an asshole wouldn't have anything to do with me being a bitch, now would it?"

Criss sighed and placed the flowers on the bedside table. "All right, Danielle - I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I got your hopes up .. but .. come on, let's face it. You shouldn't've even thought that I was remotely interested - "

"Oh, you know what, Criss? You're exactly right. Boy, do I feel stupid! The next time a guy kisses me, I won't jump to the conclusion that he likes me! Thank you, Criss. Really. Thank you for enlightening me on that 'immature' subject of mine."

"Oh, for crying out fucking loud - "

"Watch what you say, Mr. Angel." Danielle tapped her ears. "Virgin ears."

"Danielle, you understand what I mean and you know it!" When she only smirked at him, he sighed in frustration. "Danielle, I'm thirty-eight. You're twenty-seven. You do the math."

"Oh, you take advantage of me and then force me to do math? I think that's harassment." She rubbed her head softly. "And besides, I have a headache. I can't do shit."

"Well, it certainly hasn't affected you attitude," he grumbled.

"If you're just going to insult me, I suggest you leave."

Criss' eyes narrowed. "You know what?"

Dani groaned and sank into the bed again.

"I think I'll take up that offer."

She heard him stalking towards the door. "Oh, Criss, come on. I was just - " When he slammed the door, and caused Danielle's brain to explode out of her ears, she yelled, " - joking, you fucking jackass!"

"Coffee will be good for you," Derek explained, grabbing Danielle's hand and swinging it.

"Derek, let go of me."

When Danielle said that, Derek proceeded to let go of her hand, only to jump on her back.

"Goddamn it, Derek," she grunted. "Get the fuck off of me!"

"Hey," Derek slid off of her back, "what's going on up ahead?"

"Why do I care? I need coffee right - " Derek grabbed Danielle's hand and pulled her into the front of the crowd.

"All right, I need some help from a member of the audience."

"You fucking pulled me into one of Criss' Goddamn cult circles?" Danielle screamed at Derek. She felt everyone staring at her. As she looked around, she saw Criss staring at her, too. The camera-man was even directing the shot at her.
Sign up to rate and review this story