Categories > Original > Erotica > without a sound

chapter two

by Lost_Souls_Cry_To_Me 3 reviews

gerard and frank have a very strong realationship. but what will happen when something happens to their bestfriend and a hhuge secret is revealed?

Category: Erotica - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2007-06-24 - Updated: 2007-08-19 - 894 words

0Unrated
I dropped the note and ran for the bathroom, “ray?!” I screamed as I saw ray underneath the crimson blood stained water, “ray, please don’t die!” I screamed again as I fished his top half up out of the water, I pulled the rest of him out onto the floor, it much have been really cold because he kinda flinched and his face screwed up, “gee? Is that you gee?” “yes its me ray, its okay im here now its okay,” I cooed as I wrapped his sliced wrists with towels, and dialled 911.

“Halo?!” some chick picked up, “listen I need and immediate ambulance, my friend has lost heaps of blood and its still going!!!” I was bawling my eyes out, and screaming through the phone, “okay you need to…” I cut her off “don’t you dare say calm down, just hurry up and get a fucking ambulance to apartment 4 west Belleville, hurry the fuck up!” I screamed and hung up the phone.

I had carried ray into the front lounge and about 10 minutes later, the ambulance arrived, “he’s lost a lot of blood, we need to get him to the hospital ASAP! And get some fluids into him!” the ambo’s lifted ray onto a stretcher and into the ambulance, “you coming kid?” the driver said, “uhh yea!” I yelled and climbed in, “please don’t die on me ray, I need you” I repeated this all the way to the hospital.

“We need his details, can you give them to us?” the ambo that was sitting in the back with ray and I asked me, “uhh, sure” not taking my eyes off of ray, “okay, his full name please?” “Raymond Manuel toro-oritz,” “is that hyphenated?” “Yea” she scribbled this down and tapped her pen, “his age?” “16, like me,” okay,” she scribbled down that too, her writing was kinda messy I figured she was a newbie, this must have been really scary for her, but I couldn’t care less about her at the moment, “current location?” “Uhh, apartment 4 west Belleville, New Jersey.” “Does he have any family he would want us to contact/notify?” I stopped and noticed, his family, they were the reason he begun thinking this way, “no, they’re all dead,” I said, squeezing rays hand more.

The ride to the hospital was the longest 20 minutes of my life, the whole way I was thinking to myself, would ray make it out of this, or has he succeeded in killing himself? I could not help but blame myself, I mean, if I had spent more time with ray, maybe I could have helped him through it, but no, I had to a selfish bastard just like my father and not care about anyone else.

We got to the hospital, I rang everyone and told them what happened, frank did not have much to say, he burst out as soon as I said ray was in hospital.

Frank and ray must be pretty close… I wonder why I did not know about it. Maybe those few times, is something frank thought would break us up, nothing could break us up, we were together forever, he promised me. And I promised him.

Ray was rushed away from me, they ran down the corridor, straight to the emergency ward, omg ray, why didn’t you tell me? You promised me you would tell me everything.

TIME ELAPSE
(TWO HOURS LATER)

frank bob and mikey had turned up. Mikey and bob in pure shock, and Frankie in tears, like myself. “do you recon he will be alright?” mikey said a bit muffled because his head was rested in the crook of bob’s neck. “I dunno mikes, I dunno.” Frank walked over from his original spot, he didn’t like hospitals, neither did I, they remind me of needles. (I wonder why?!) “come here babe,” I must have startled him out of his thoughts, he kind of snapped and looked over at me, shocked, not knowing what to think. He slowly made his way one foot shuffling after the other, and sat beside me and cuddled into my arms, I didn’t know what else to do. There wasn’t much else I could do. “he’ll be fine, don’t worry babe,” this wasn’t like me, not at all, to be this kind and loving, but I guess that happens when your bestest friend ever tries to commit suicide. “I hope so, gee I don’t know what I’d do without him…” what?! You don’t know what you’d do without him? What about me? Don’t I mean anything to you?! He stopped, noticing what he had said, “I’m sorry gee, I didn’t mean to say…” I cut him off, “yes you did, don’t I mean anything to you? Why didn’t you tell me about those notes ray was giving you? And why wouldn’t he tell me? Why wouldn’t either of you tell me?!”
“Gerard stop yelling, we’re in a hospital.” Mikey barked at me, “no screw you guys! I’m gone, tell ray I’ll be in to see him later.” And that was it. I stormed out of the hospital, and I just kept going, I know how to deal with this, killing. Killing always helps.
Sign up to rate and review this story