Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It's The Tearing Sound of Love Notes

Gerard's...well..I hate Gerard.

by nicole_ownsxxx 7 reviews

Roxie gets a tour around town from Mary, then the two cause trouble in Amerian Eagle like a couple of teenagers. Also, they get a call from Jenny after Christmas shopping.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor, Parody, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-06-24 - Updated: 2007-06-24 - 1592 words

2Original
After I was pulled out of the kitchen, Mary decided to take me site-seeing around her hometown. She showed me the school where her, Gerard, Ray, Frank, and Mikey sometimes spent their weekdays.

She showed me the mall where that they hung out in when they skipped school, the park where she'd gotten her first kiss. (From Frank, of course.)

I saw Frank's childhood home, Ray's childhood home, and saw Matt walking beside the road. Mary waved at him, but kept driving.

She showed me the comic book store where Gerard spend most of his money when they were kids. He still spends most of his money there, according to Mary.

She showed me the music shop where the members of My Chemical Romance spent the money they didn't blow on comics on tapes.

We went to the mall and got Christmas presents for a few people, and I got Christmas presents for Mary's parents, Ray, and Mikey. Gerard and Frank would have to wait, and I was with Mary, so I couldn't get hers, but I saw her drooling over a silver locket, so I made a mental note to tell Frank to get them for her.

"I wanna go to American Eagle," I stated.

"Why? That's a scary place, Roxie."

"I'm bored," I said, walking over to the store.

I was dressed in ripped black jeans and a Cure shirt which was black, and my Converse that were ripped and breezy. Even though it was five days before Christmas and my feet were freezing because they were so breezy, I loved them. My hair was straight, and I had a black and white checkered headband in. My eyeliner today, however, was light blue, and I thought it made my eyes look pretty.

Mary's black hair was pulled in a loose pony tail, with her bangs framing her face. She had on ripped jeans and a black shirt with hot pink hearts on it. She was wearing black and white checkered Vans, and loads of black eyeliner.

We were both pale and junk, so we looked normal.

The scary people in American Eagle, however, looked weird, with their pastel colors and fake tans and gelled curly hair and pink lipstick. They were all wearing roughly the same thing: faded blue jeans, pastel colored long sleeved shirts with the American Eagle logo, some creepy color of orange skin from fake-baking, and white ballet flats.

The conformity in the room made me want to puke.

But I didn't. Instead I casually walked up to the manager and asked for a job application.

"I guess I could give you one," she said, eyeing me suspiciously. "Why do you want one?"

"For a job," I told her. Because it wasn't obvious enough.

"A job.../here/?"

"No. A job at Romancing The Stone," I stated sarcastically. "Of course here!"

"Oh. Okay," she said, slowly picking up a piece of paper. "Are you applying to be a model, or a salesperson?"

"Both. Give me both applications."

She handed me two pieces of pink paper. "Is this scented?" Mary asked, taking one from me for her to fill out.

"Yes. I think it makes the application so much more...special. Don't you?" the lady asked. She smiled a fake smile, showing off perfect white teeth. She'd obviously had braces when she was younger.

"I think it makes it a bit more creepy," Mary stated, sniffing the paper. "I'll be having nightmares for weeks."

The saleslady cocked an eyebrow. "You'll have to fill this out in the store. Do you need a pen?"

"Why, yes," I said. "Yes, we do."

She handed us two pens, which were actually pink. This place was very weird. Who has pink pens?

"Roxie," Mary whispered in my ear. "These are pink!"

"Yes, Mary, they are. I'm scared, too."

We sat down right in the middle of the store cross legged and filled out the applications.

Mary read one of her questions out loud. " 'Have you ever been convicted of a felony?' Haha. Yes."

I laughed. "There it says describe your crime. Hmm... I ran over a man once. He lost a foot, but the judge got food poisoning and pardoned me. Sounds good, yeah?"

"Really? I sold crack to thirteen year-olds. They OD'd and died. I'm in the process of being sued," she told me, writing it down on the paper. "That was actually last week."

"Wow. Think you'll stay out of jail?" I asked her.

"No."

We finished the applications and turned them in, and the manager looked them over, then said, "I think you should leave," in a calm voice, as she reached for the phone to call security.

"We're leaving," Mary declared. "Let's go, Roxie!"

We ran out of the store, and kept running 'til we made it to Hot Topic. Twenty-two years old and we're still getting kicked out of American Eagle, then running into Hot Topic where all the normal people are.

The Hot Topic guy stared at us, because we were out of breath and laughing. We were laughing mainly because the sales lady hadn't noticed Mary and I dressing the female mannequins in skimpy underwear and putting them in erotic positions with the male mannequins. I really had trouble believing she didn't see us, and I'm pretty sure she just wanted us out of the store, because it was getting late, and if I had to put up with preppy people all day long, I'd be tired, too.

"Ladies," he said, making us look up from laughing so hard, "I'd love to have to stay and laugh about stupid things teenagers do-"

"We're not teenagers," Mary said, annoyed. "We're twenty-two."

"Well then, I'd love to have you stay and act like teenagers and laugh at stupid things immature twenty-two year olds do, but it's midnight and the mall's closing. You'll have to take your giggle fest some where else. Okay?"

"Okay!" I exclaimed, grabbing Mary's arm and pulling her out of the store.

We left the mall and threw our shopping bags in the backseat of her car and started driving around. My phone started sceaming "Punk Rock Princess" at me, so I figured I'd answer it.

"How's my favorite bassist?" I said to Jenny, who'd called me.

"Fine! How's my favorite signer?"

"Aww. Am I really your favorite?" I asked.

"Yes, Roxie. Wait...I like Sting...But you're up there! What have you and Mary been up to?"

"I met her brothers, and their friends Ray and Frank. Mary and Frank are in love."

"Are not!" Mary yelled.

"They are. Uhm..Ray's awesome, he's the got the coolest hair in the universe, Mikey's really energetic and likes to talk, and Gerard's...well...I hate Gerard."

"Did he make fun of your accent?"

"No. He's just stupid."

"What's he look like?"

"Well, for a stupid boy, he's gorgeous. He's got these amazing hazel eyes, long black hair, and he's got a nice body."

Mary looked at me. "Ew! Are you talking about my brother!"

"No," I lied.

She smacked my arm. "You were too! You're gross!"

"I'm on the phone, Mary! Keep your eyes on the road!" I told her. "Anyway, so went shopping, moved mannequins around at American Eagle and got kicked out, and now we're driving around, looking for a place to eat."

"Ew," Jenny said. "You actually went in American Eagle? Did you already have all of your shots?"

"Yeah, don't worry, we're still healthy," I explained.

"Good. We can't have our drummer and singer sick when we go on tour!"

"I'm putting you on speakerphone, Jenn. So, tell Mary and I about this tour."

"Okay... So there's ten bands, right? The Infamous, Murder In Color, Intricate Circles, and I forgot the others, but they're assigning us busses, so we don't have to worry about that. They pay us per show, and it's a lot, so we'll be going shopping quite a bit. It's a pretty long tour, like I said, six months, so we'll need to get rid of the apartment before we leave, and put most of our stuff in storage," she said.

"Wow. This gonna be a blast," Mary said.

"Have you talked to Katie lately?" Jenny asked.

"Not since I left," I said.

"Me either. Why?" Mary asked.

Jenny paused. "No reason. She just hasn't been answering the phone lately. I was a bit worried. Oh! Speak of the devil! She's calling me now! I've got to go, guys. Later!"

"Bye!"

"We'll call you tomorrow," said Mary.

We found a Wendy's and ate, then played in the park for a bit, and by the time we got back to her house it was two in the morning.

"We'll have to be quiet," Mary whispered. "Everyone's asleep."

"Okay!"

So we quietly opened the door and quietly walked into the quiet, dark house and quietly snuck up stairs, and then quietly went into our seperate rooms.

I quietly stripped down to my bra and underwear, and using my cell phone for light found a pair of Red Hot Chili Peppers boxers to sleep in tonight, and quietly slipped them on. Then I quietly crawled into bed, but then I felt an arm slip around my waist quietly under the sheets, and felts someone's body quietly press against mine, holding me close.

At first, I didn't really notice. I mean, I noticed I was spooning with somebody, but I didn't mind.

It wasn't until I realized that I had a man in my bed with me that I screamed, not so quietly.
Sign up to rate and review this story