Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > You're appealing to emotions that I simply do not have, right?

Playing nice has never been this hot!

by patdfan27 1 review

Read Rate and Review and you will not be disappointed, trust me!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-06-25 - Updated: 2007-06-25 - 1059 words

1Hot
Vicki's POV

So today is my video shoot and I am so fucking excited. The song we are shooting the video to is about two lovers trying to hide their real feelings for one another. So in the video all their friends set them up having them profess their undying love for one another well sort of. The first shot of the morning was the dance me and Brendon were doing together then us just sing our parts together and then separate. We did our wild goose hunt next and called it a day. The next day we had everybody together at a house and shot this party scene. Our final shot me and Brendon had to kiss. Pete watched where the director was and smiled really big at me before we kissed. After our 7th take we laughed and the director called it a wrap. I went to my trailer with Pete teasing me saying that I liked kissing Brendon.

"Lay off of me, you are the only one I love to kiss and besides I was thinking about you the whole time I was kissing him."

"Really? Am I that amazing of a kisser?"

"No, you are mediocre."

"You just said..." I went up to him and kissed him and pulled away.

"I was kidding, your kisses steal my breath away everytime." He smiled and grabbed a hold of my hand.

"Come on we have a concert to perform at." I nodded and we performed that night. We were suppose to have a day off tomorrow but due to the concert was cancelled on Friday we are now performing it on our day off. Luckily for us we were staying in Chicago for one more night. After Pete came back from performing on stage I literally jumped on him and almost started to have sex with him in the dressing room.

"Vicki you can wait one more hour to have sex, can't you?" I shook my head and grabbed little Petey. Pete moaned and grabbed my hand. "Play nice."

"And if I don't?"

"Then you will get spanked."

"Is that a promise?" He nodded and I left him alone. We finished with our meet and greets and went back to Pete's house. By the time we were upstairs we were both fully naked. Pete kept to his word and spanked me a couple of times and I laughed every time he smacked my ass which must have turned him on even more because every new smack was harder. I turned around and kissed him and grabbed his ass and bit his lip. He pushed me onto the bed and started to bit my neck, then my breast, my hips, and thighs. I pulled at his hair letting him know that he better not do a half ass job getting me off this time.

In an instant his tongue and fingers were in me sucking and rubbing my clit. I moaned and twisted the sheets while arching my back trying to make him go deeper. I soon crashed with an orgasm and pulled Pete's hair after he finished sucking all my juices and flipped him over. I bit at his lip and he pulled at my hair letting me know he hard other needs to be attended too. I bit at his neck and his nipples. I got to little Petey and stroked him before I took him into my mouth. I sucked him hard and deep making him moan. He grabbed my hair and I stopped. He gave me a look of confusion and I straddled him. I slowly lowered myself onto him but he got frustrated and pushed me all the way down hard. I began moving in circles around his penis and he grabbed my breast squeezing them hard. I slowed down my pace and kept only the tip of his head inside of me and made slow circles around it. Pete grabbed my hands and flipped us around. He placed my hands above my head and thrust in and out of me faster and harder than ever before. I moaned and began to get tight around his penis. I came hard around his penis and he sent me over the edge by continuing to thrust in and out of me until he came. I pushed him off of me and got on top of him and kissed him.

"Vicki that was the best fucking experienced in my life. We need to be rough with one another from now on."

"I told you I can be kinkier."

"Yes you can and I love you for that." I sat up and looked at him in confusion. "What?"

"You just said you love me."

"Yea and?"

"You mean it?"

"No I absolutely don't, of course I do. Why you don't love me?"

"I never said that."

"But you never said you did either."

"Ok I will say it if you can tell me what my middle name is."

"Well it is Bradley or Lee. Your mom never gave you a middle name when you were born and you dad thought you deserved one. So he decided to give you his first name to his first born, but call you Victoria Lee or Vicki Lee."

"How do you know all of this?"

"You dad is your biggest fan and I am your second biggest." I kissed him and looked at him.

"I love you Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz the III."

"And I love you Victoria Bradley Walker. Are you technically the fourth because you are named after your dad?" I shook my head. He pushed some of my hair behind my ears and pulled me down for a kiss. We must have fallen asleep because we were woken up by the sound of our phones going off.

"Shit Pete we are going to be late for getting to the buses."

"No we aren't as long as we leave now." Lucky for me and Pete wear the same pant size because I stole a pair of pants, a shirt, and a hoodie. We made it just in time for the bus departure and rode 6 hours to Indiana. After the show I went onto Pete's bus because we had a long drive ahead of us to North Carolina. Pete and I cuddled in his bunk sleeping most of the way.
Sign up to rate and review this story