Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > You're appealing to emotions that I simply do not have, right?

Birthday surprise!

by patdfan27 2 reviews

Both the end of the tour and Vicki's birthday are here today and what surprises leave Vicki speechless? Read Rate and Review!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-06-26 - Updated: 2007-06-26 - 1329 words

0Unrated
Vicki's POV

So today is the last day for the tour and my 22nd birthday. I am back home in California, and I can not wait to go home and sleep in my bed and see my parents. We were backstage getting ready for the show and I kept bugging Pete of what he got me for my birthday.

"Please tell me I hate surprises."

"Too bad, and besides you are going to love it."

"I hate you so much that I love you."

"Me too. Now go get ready for your show." I got up and he smacked my ass. I laughed and went into my dressing room.

"Has anyone seen my dad?" Everyone said no which made me worried. I finished getting ready and went on stage. I was almost done with my set when the band stopped playing and the audience went crazy. I turned around to see Pete and Patrick coming up to me.

"I believe you all know Pete Wentz and Patrick Stump of Fall Out Boy. So show some love!"

"Thanks Vicki. As most of you know today is the lovely Vicki Walker's 22nd birthday and we thought we would give her a gift that symbolizes her achievement as an artist." Patrick said handing over the mike to Pete.

"It makes me proud as a label owner when one of your artists achieves great success in their first year of putting out an album. I always thought of my artist as children and I am a proud poppa right now. So Ms. Victoria Walker, today your album has sold over 1 million copies making you an official platinum recording artist in the U.S." I was left speechless when my dad brought out my plaque and I began to cry. Pete and Patrick hugged me and told me to make a speech.

"I am rather speechless right now. I just want to say thank you to all the fans out there who have brought the album and to all of you who probably downloaded it thanks for your support and believing in me. Also thanks to my parents, especially my dad who has been there for me no matter what. I love you and nothing will ever come between us. Everyone at the label who participated on the album thanks. But thank you especially to Fall Out Boy. Andy and Joe where ever the hell you are thank you for making me laugh at my low points and just being there for me. Patrick my producer of this awesome album thank you for having the time and patients for helping me make this album, you are like the brother I have never had and we will continue making great music. And Pete, thank you for believing in me no matter what our difference may have been. You have been nothing but amazing and I thank you for letting me express myself through my music. I can not wait until the next album and make you even more proud of me. Thank you." I pulled the mike away from my mouth and told him I love him. I gave him another hug and he kissed me on the cheek. Then the rest of the bands on tour came out with a cake and made me blow out the candles while the audience sang happy birthday.

After my set I went backstage where my parents gave me hug and kisses on the cheek. I was still in shock and I told them let me go change into my outfit that I was going to wear to the after party. I instead went into FOB room. The boys said congrats but there was no Pete insight.

"Where's Pete?"

"He is somewhere around here. Were you surprise."

"No I wasn't. The tears were just for a show." I laughed and the door opened. Pete closed the door and had a huge smile on his face. I jumped on him and wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him. "Did you like my speech?"

"Yes it made you for your thank you's in your album. I love you so much." He kissed me hard and deep and pulled away to look at me.

"I love you too. Now go play your set and take me out to celebrate our great tour and my birthday." He nodded and set me down. I left to go take me a shower and redo my make-up. I finished in time to see FOB finish up their last song. Pete came backstage and gave me a quick kiss before he went into his dressing room. All of us finished up with the meet and greets and headed to the club to celebrate the end of the tour. Pete and I arrived separately but in the club we were sitting in VIP and Pete started to suck at my neck.

"So are we officially official?"

"Mhmm," he moaned into my neck.

"I don't think my dad would appreciate if he saw you sucking at me neck and me enjoying it."

"Lucky for you I am not scared of your dad."

"You should be." Pete quickly sat up straight as my parents sat down next to us. Pete excused himself leaving me alone with my parents.

"So you and Pete seem to getting cozy with on another in public."

"Yea mom we are and we don't want to be sneaking around in public when we love one another." My dad spit out his drink and look at me in surprise.

"You said you two love one another?"

"Yea we do." I gave my dad a shy smile and he held my hand.

"If he does anything to hurt you I will kill him." He smiled and I look at my mom worried. I excused myself to go find Pete. I asked everyone where he was at and no one knew where he was.

Pete's POV

I went to the restroom and when I got out Ashlee came up to me in her short dress and leggings.

"Ashlee what the hell are you doing here?"

"I came to see my boyfriend at his after party. Duh." She leaned in as if she was going to kiss me but I luckily ducked out of the way.

"I told you it was over between us and you show up at my after party. What the hell is wrong with you?"

"I know you still care about me baby, let's go back to my place and let me help you celebrate." Ashlee had her hands all over me and I was cornered into a wall.

"I told you I am in love with someone else and I don't think you quite understand that it is not you." Ashlee glanced over where everyone was at and smiled at me.

"Then give me one last kiss." She pulled me into a kiss and I tried pushing her off. She smiled at me but that was quickly erased when someone punched her. I glanced over to see Vicki holding her hand and smiling.

"Looks like you have to get another nose job. And if I ever see you anywhere next to my boyfriend, you will have to get your entire face redone." I grabbed Vicki and kissed her.

"I am so sorry she caught me off guard and kissed me."

"I heard the whole thing, other wise you will be on the floor with a broken nose. I love you."

"I love you too." We walked back out to the party leaving Ashlee on the floor crying. Vicki started laughing out of the clear blue. "What's so funny baby?"

"I didn't know you got me a punch at Ashlee for my birthday?"

"You liked it, I knew you would." We laughed and went to go sit next to her parents. She got another cake and everyone sang her happy birthday. We partied into the wee hours of the morning celebrating everyone's success.
Sign up to rate and review this story