Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > You're appealing to emotions that I simply do not have, right?

Putting the boyfriend to work!

by patdfan27 1 review

With the end of the tour, Vicki is back at home and her dad has Pete doing some heavy lifting but so does Vicki! Read Rate and Review!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-06-26 - Updated: 2007-06-27 - 1289 words

0Unrated
Vicki's POV

I woke up the next morning in my bed in my house. It felt so good to be home and I wanted nothing more than to stay in my bed all day. But my stomach was telling me to get the fuck out of bed. I got up and went downstairs, only to hear commotion coming from the living room. I heard my dad yell lower of higher or stop right there. I got scared what I might see so I cautiously walked into the living room. I saw my dad standing with his arms crossed and Pete on a ladder hanging up my plaque.

"You know that would look better in my room."

"Morning hun, and no it looks better here in the living room. A tad bit lower to the right." Pete complied and the plaque was even.

"Dad you enlist my boyfriend to do heavy lifting?"

"He offered." I rolled my eyes and went to go hug Pete.

"What are you doing here this early?"

"I came to see my beautiful girlfriend and give her theses." He took out an envelope from his back pocket and handed it to me. I opened it up to see a plane ticket to Hawaii. "I have some extra time before I go to Japan, so I thought you and I can spend some time at a beach relaxing or in the hotel room ordering room service."

"It sounds perfect. But I am starving and need to eat." I gave him a quick kiss on the lips and headed for the kitchen. I was making breakfast made for ten people when my dad began to laugh hysterically. "What's going on dad?"

"Did you punch Ashlee last night?"

"Maybe? Why?"

"Because there is a picture of her holding her nose and going into her car crying. The caption says, "Ashlee Simpson was hoping to rekindle her romance with FOB bassist Pete Wentz. But instead she may have suffered a broken nose when Pete's new girlfriend and label mate Victoria Walker punched Ashlee when she caught her trying to kiss her man. The new couple we seen holding hands and kissing while celebrating her birthday and the conclusion of their tour."

"Oops?" I laughed and walked over to Pete and sat on his lap. "More than likely she will be sending me her bill from her plastic surgeon."

"Oh well." He pulled me down for a kiss and my dad coughed loudly behind us. I rolled my eyes and finished making breakfast. I shared some of my breakfast with Pete and my dad but ate most of it. My dad left for the studio leaving me and Pete by ourselves.

"You know I got a phone call the other day from Rolling Stone and they want me to be on the Hot Issue cover."

"Isn't that cover usually the girl is practically naked?" I nodded and bit my lip. "Well when the poster of that cover comes out you have to sign it." I nodded and kissed him.

"You know my parents are going to be gone the whole day leaving me all alone in this big house. You wanna keep me company?" He nodded and kissed me. "You also know I am a mess and I need to take a shower and I need help reaching those places I can't get to." His mouth dropped and I pulled him upstairs to my bathroom. I removed his shirt and unzipped his pants. To my surprise he wasn't wearing any underwear. "Were you hoping you would get lucky when you stopped by."

"I forgot to put on underwear and you shouldn't talk, little miss 'I don't like to wear underwear under my old dance shorts' which by the looks of it you are not wearing any today." I laughed and removed my tank top and dance shorts. I turned on the shower and pulled Pete in with me. I let my hair soak under the shower head and then pulled Pete under there with me. I attacked his lips and began to stroke little Petey. He moaned in his kisses and reached for the shower head. He turned me around and pressed me to his body. He took the shower head and aimed it for my clit. I moaned as the water from the shower head felt like thousands of tongues throbbing at my clit. I grabbed on to Pete's wrist tight as I felt that I was going to come. I came hard and let go of Pete's wrist. He put the shower head back in its proper place and pinned me against the shower wall. He attacked my lips and raised my legs around his waist. He wasted not time sliding into me and banging me up against the shower wall. Our moans echoed in the bathroom as we both enjoyed the pleasure we were giving to one another. To spice things up I slapped Pete, who gave me a look of confusion. I slapped him again and laughed which made him more determined to pleasure me more harder. He slid in and out of me hard and fast while biting at me neck leaving me with tiny bruises. I started to feel tight around his penis and bit at his shoulder leaving bit marks and droplets of blood. We came together and kissed each other once we reached or peaks. He put me down and touched his shoulder.

"Baby I am bleeding."

"Sorry."

"And you slapped me twice."

"Sorry. But admit it you were turned on."

"Hell yea I was. Now just imagine you and me on a beach sipping some fruity little drink or in our room just naked having sex all day."

"I love the sound of that." We kissed and finished up in the shower. Once we dried off and got into our clothes, Pete laid on my bed while I packed for our trip.

"I am going to miss you when I go to Japan."

"Me too but you are only going to be gone for a few days. Then we get to go to the UK for a few days together." Throwing some random things into my suitcase.

"When do you want to go back into the studio?"

"I guess after I do another tour and get some lyrics written down, then I will be ready." I gave him a quick kiss and zipped up my suitcase. "So we leave tomorrow?" He nodded and pulled me onto the bed to lay down next to him. We must have fallen asleep when we were awaken by Pete's phone.

"Hello? Yea what about it? No I don't want to add extra days. Because I already have plans. I said no. Fine, we'll do it but you owe me big. Yea, bye." He hung up the phone and threw it across the bed. He sat on the bed avoiding eye contact with me.

"Babe, what's going on?"

"That was our tour manager and they added extra days to our Japan tour and added stops in South America. So that means we can not go to Hawaii. I am so sorry baby."

"It's ok you can make it up to me when you get back."

"Why don't you come with us?"

"Babe I just want to relax before I start up another tour. So I'll sit out on this one."

"Ok I understand." He got up and put on his shoes. We walked downstairs and he pulled me into a hug. "I'll call you every second that I have free and I will miss you so much."

"Me too, I love you."

"I love you too. Be good." We kissed a long passionate kiss and he left.
Sign up to rate and review this story