Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Die For Me

Chapter 14 - He's Comming Back...

by Christiexox 0 reviews

.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-06-25 - Updated: 2007-06-25 - 250 words

0Unrated




Jane's P.O.V:

... his lips fell onto mine. I forgot all sanity and put my arms around his neck whilst his were around my waist gently running up and down. His tongue ran along my bottom lip for an invitation and I gave it to him.

What the fuck do you think you're doing you little whore! You belong to me. Get your dirty fuckin hands off of that jackass right now! You've really done it this time bitch.

I opened my eyes wide snapping back into reality and breaking away from him. He just stood there looking at me hurt and confused. I stood there terrified.

" Why would you let that happen! You don't know what you just did!" I said quietly backing up and turning around fully, running onto the stage. The guys looked at me and knew something was wrong but picked up their guitars anyways. I knew they'd question me after the show.

" HOWARE YOU ALL DOING TONIGHT?" I screamed followed by an even bigger roar from the crowd. " Let's kick this bitch off with my fave... Broken Windows. LET ME FUCKIN HEAR YA!"

All throughout the show I couldn't get him off my mind. I couldn't believe it. Why'd Gerard do that! He didn't know what misery he's just set upon us all.

He's comming back...





*A/N: Yes I know it's short! Do you really think i'm leaving it at that? I'm writing up another part right now so zip it! =P --Christiexox¢¾
Sign up to rate and review this story