Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A Perfect Hell

Chapter Twenty One

by xharlequingirl 5 reviews

Young girls dream of falling in love, planning the most perfect wedding, and spending their lives with their husbands. They have beautiful children and balance work and activities. Waiting for the ...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-06-26 - Updated: 2007-06-27 - 1051 words

0Unrated
The tour seemed to be passing by as quickly for everyone. The group was already in the second week of the tour and they had seen almost 14 cities.

The kids were adjusting well to the tour, the boys got later bedtimes and after the first few days weren't as cranky as they had been.

Bianca was also adjusting nicely. She got to see her Daddy everyday and the bus moving at night seemed to soothe her to sleep.

Aiden and Caleb were also adjusting nicely to being around Ryan. Caleb was learning a love for the drums thanks to his uncle and god father, Spencer.

The girls had been trying to stay out of the way and not become nuisances on the tour. They knew and accepted the fact that they were just the wives to the celebrities. They had nothing other than their husbands' statuses and that was okay. They didn't want to be famous.

The boys were currently in an interview, while Mrs. Henderson had the boys down for naps and Bianca was having a bottle. Sometimes the girls just needed a little time to relax and talk.

"Ugh, this walk is not agreeing with me." Makayla took a sip from her water bottle as she swished it around in her mouth and swallowed. She was trying to chase away the nauseous feeling she was having.

Being stationed in the middle of Illinois, the girls had decided to go for a walk and just check out some stores. Pick up a few necessities and just get a few minutes away from the buses, the boys and the kids.

"How long have you been feeling this way?" Ella asked as she ran a hand through her hair and adjusted her bag.

"About a week and a half. Maybe more." She shrugged her shoulders. "I just keep throwing up."

"Are you prengnat?" Ella asked out of nowhere as she turned to look at her friend as she opened the gate door and held it for her friend.

"Pregnant? No! I couldn't be...it's at all times of the day. It's not morning sickness. Maybe a virus." Makayla instantly shook her head as she wrapped her arms around her body.

"Kay, when I got pregnant with Bianca I was throwing up all night long, all morning, all afternoon, for like the first three months. Morning sickness just doesn't mean morning. And, after the twins you should know that." She told her.

"Really? I kind of remember that." Makayla sighed as she almost dropped her head in her hands. "I can't be pregnant. Ryan and I are just getting better and it's totally NOT the right time to be having a baby." She sighed.

"Okay, so maybe you're not. But, let's buy a test just in case and then we'll take it. What's the worst that could happen? It's just peeing on a stick. And, at least you're married!" She smiled. She always made jokes about how she was unmarried when she got pregnant with Dylan. She didn't want anyone to ever think down upon it.

Makayla let out a laugh. "So, we'll buy a test. I mean just so that I can prove that you're wrong. I couldn't possibly be pregnant." She nodded as they walked towards the supermarket. Each taking a shopping cart and walking inside to get what they needed.


Leaning against the door, Ella sighed. "Makayla, just pee on the damn stick." She knew the guys would be back at any time and she felt completely guilty that Mrs. Henderson had been with the kids for all that time. Not that they felt bad for her, but bad for the kids. Especially, Dylan. They did not get along well.

"I did, Ella. Oh god." She let out a deep sigh as she looked at the stick, matching it to the box.

"Oh god, Ella what?!" Ella laughed as she leaned against the door. "Open up, babe come on, please." She pouted.

"It's positive, Ella." She said as she opened the door. She was sitting on the closed toilet lid, the box and test in her hand.

Ella nodded as she looked at it. She wanted to scream yay and congrats, but she knew her friend was less than thrilled with the results. "I don't know what to say..." She bit her lip.

"I don't think there's much that you could say." Makayla shrugged her shoulders as she threw both things into the trash basket. "I mean, honestly...I'm not thrilled. But, I know Ryan will be happy."

"How about I take the kids and keep them over at our bus when the boys come back for their afternoon off and you can tell Ryan then." She suggested.

"That would be amazing, thank you. I don't want the boys to be here in case anything is not exactly great." She fidgeted with her hands as she walked out of the bathroom.

"I'm sure everything will be great. Ryan is a great Dad." She nodded. "And, after the twins you guys can accomplish anything." She smiled.

"Thanks, Ella. I'll call you when it's okay to bring the twins back?" She asked as she began to clean up the bus. It was a nervous habit.

"Sounds good. Love you, good luck." She smiled as she grabbed her bag and walked off the bus. She did have all those groceries and things to put away, plus she didn't want Brendon coming back to a messy bus.

Makayla watched her friend go as she bounced down onto the couch and rested her head in her hands. This was the last thing she expected to happen, the last thing she wanted to happen. How were they supposed to handle another baby now? They were in the middle of a tour. He had records to make and things to do and she already had a hard enough time raising the twins by herself. Now add a newborn to the mix.

She would love her kids with all of her heart, but she just didn't know if she could handle it. Just when things had started going good for everyone they hit this bump. Life shouldn't have been this complicated. Makayla was starting to wonder when things were going to go okay, go her way for once.
Sign up to rate and review this story