Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A Perfect Hell

Chapter Twenty

by xharlequingirl 3 reviews

[Ryan/Brendon/OFC] Being Married to a rockstar doesn't always have it perks. Sometimes, it's hell.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-06-22 - Updated: 2007-06-23 - 980 words

0Unrated
The performance had gone off amazingly for the guys and they actually couldn't have been happier than they were in those moments. It seemed like everything had finally fallen into place, they could have everything they ever wanted all at once. Family, jobs and fun. Nothing had to be given up.

"I love you, Daddy." Dylan smiled as he lay in his bed, his arms wrapped around Brendon's neck as he kissed him. They had a similar layout to Ryan and Makayla's bus, except one side of the bus was the crib for Bianca. They didn't have to worry about her waking Dylan because she had started sleeping through the night at two weeks of age and the constant moving of the bus would definitely keep her sleeping.

Ella smiled as she leaned back against the door to the bedroom as she watched her husband tuck in their son. Things had changed so much since he came home. He was so good with his son and Ella could feel her love for him increase, she never thought it was possible but it did.

"I love you, too, baby." Brendon kissed his nose as he turned off the light and turned on the small night light next to his bed. Dylan wasn't scared of the dark, but, he wasn't thrilled with changes. The bus was a big change in his environment.

Brendon stood up and walked over to the crib leaning over and kissing his daughter's head before turning on her mobile one more time to ensure she stayed asleep. That light had already been off and she wasn't in need of a night light or anything like that.

Turning he smiled as he saw Ella standing there leaning against the wall her arms crossed. She was wearing what had to be one of the oldest Panic T-shirts. It was beat up actually. It had paint stains on the arms from when they had moved into their first home. They had bought this little place, where they still lived, it was a great deal seeing as how they had to fix it up. Ella was about three and a half months pregnant with Dylan and while painting the living room they had gotten into a little bit of a battle.

There were even stains from where she had spilled milk while feeding Dylan. That shirt had been through a lot and just reminded him of how long she had been by his side. How much they had been through together. It was a shirt, it should have been insignificant, but it wasn't. To him it meant the world and he knew to her as well.

He let out a deep breath as he caught her eyes and smiled. He moved closer, but not close enough as his eyes traveled over her chest and over the curves of her hips. Having children always did her body wonders. It did nothing but improve what he consider to already be perfection.

He moved his eyes down to the barely there shorts that were practically hidden by the t-shirt. Bringing them back up he gave her a small smirk.

"What are you smirking about, Mr. Urie?" Ella asked as she pushed a hand through her hair.

"About how gorgous you are." He said as he walked towards her, moving his arms around her as he backed her into the bedroom and shut the door with his foot.

"You know you have to wait another week and a half right?" She smirked as she felt his hands slither down her back and rest on her butt. She had been to the Doctor for her post delivery appointment and he said that she was completely healed and able to have sex once again with her husband, but he recommended waiting until the complete six week period. That just killed Brendon but he would have to learn to deal with it.

"I know, but that doesn't mean I can't look....or squeeze." He smirked as he squeezed his hands on her butt which caused her to laugh. "I know you like that."

"You're so bad!" She shook her head as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. "You were amazing tonight, baby, you know that?"

Brendon smiled as he kissed her gently. "Thank you for saying that. I'm glad you were here. I needed you to be there." He held onto her. "I just wanted to look over and see you standing there." He nodded as he rested his head on her shoulder.

"Well, I'm here and I'm glad that you invited us out. And, I'm glad I was able to come." She ran her fingers down his back and returning the squeeze on his butt.

"You had to turn that nice sweet moment into something dirty?" He laughed as he walked her over to the bed and laid her down before getting into bed himself and wrapping his arms around her.

"I could make it even dirtier." She laughed as she climbed on top of him as she kissed him roughly.

"You're killing me!" Brendon moaned as he held onto her hips as she was kissing him. "I can't wait two more weeks." He whined.

"Shh, I'll make it all better." She smiled as she started to pull on the sides of his shorts as she kissed all over his stomach.'

Brendon smiled. "I love you." He threw his head back as he was enjoying Ella loving him.

"I love you, too." She smiled at him as she kissed a trail down his body, moving his shorts and throwing them to the side.

The marriage was okay, they pretty much had everything they ever wanted. The perfect family, they were okay and together and things couldn't break this bond. Nothing could. They had been together for almost five years. Nothing would come between them.
Sign up to rate and review this story