Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Best Kept Secret And My Biggest Mistake

Hearts,Lies and Friends

by falloutpanicgirl 1 review

Patrick is in love with Anna. His girlfriend of over four years. But somehow she goes from being the love of his life to his biggest mistake and Pete goes from being Patrick's best friend to his be...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama - Published: 2007-06-26 - Updated: 2007-06-27 - 1921 words

0Unrated
a/n this is fiction. So I don't want any comments about how Pete's famous pics were his own fault. Nor do I want to hear how Patrick's ooc. It's a story. For the record Patrick does have a sidekick,he's just not on it 24/7

Chapter One Hearts,Lies and Friends


"You have no idea how much I love her" Patrick grinned talking to his three band mands. Andy was trying to act like he was paying attention,Joe was playing a game and Pete was typing on his sidekick. Patrick was talking about Anna his girlfriend of four years who he had something very special planned for after the concert that night.

Pete glanced up from his sidekick and let out a soft sigh. He had a feeling Patrick was going to propose tonight and as much as he wanted him to be happy, he couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy. He had cared deeply about Patrick, always throwing him subtle hints, hoping he'd realize that Pete could treat him better than Anna. Anna. Pete never liked her much, there was something about her that bothered him and he couldn't put his finger on it. "So...this is the night?" Pete asked, hiding the sadness in his voice for his friend.

"Yes it is..I can't believe it,starting tommorrow I'm going to be engaged!" Patrick's voice was higher pitched than usual. He was squealing.

Pete sighed and went back to his sidekick. "Great, Trick. That's great. She's a lucky girl." Joe glanced over at Pete and frowned. He knew about his feelings for Patrick, hell everyone did except for Patrick.

Before things got intense, Andy stood up."Well congrads to that..but we have to go to soundcheck"

Pete closed his sidekick, slipping it into his pocket. He stood up and walked out of the room without a word. Joe bit his lip and glanced at Andy in worry.

"I get to sing!"Patrick exclaimed going to the front to get his girlfriend. Then going to follow Pete. Andy looked over at Joe. "You think he'll go in depression again?"
Joe nodded and sighed. "I'm worried. I think he definitely will. And I don't know if we can help him out of this one."
Andy sighed."How can Patrick not see? I don't trust Anna either"

Joe shook his head and rolled his eyes. "She's just not right for him...I wish he could see how much Pete loves him."

"I guess he never will"

Pete walked over to his bass, picking it up and playing around with it quietly, not paying attention to anyone else.

Patrick held Anna's hands before entering the sound check room. "I'll pick you up after soundcheck ok?"

Anna smiled and nodded, kissing Patrick's cheek. "Of course, baby. I love you." She looked over and saw Pete, rolling her eyes at him. She never liked him, not in the least.

"Alright..you can hang out with Kevin if you want" He kissed her cheek entering the room.[kevin hehe patricks brother!]

Pete sighed and stayed as far away from Patrick as possible as he played his bass, waiting for the rest of the guys to start.

Patrick blinked picking up his guitar. After sound check the guys went for lunch. Patrick turned to his band mates as Pete walked ahead."Is he mad at me or something?"

Joe looked at Andy nervously before shaking his head quickly. "Oh no, no. He's just...tired." He nodded and shrugged.
"Seems like he's avoiding me"

Joe laughed and shook his head again, wrapping an arm around Patrick. "Oh don't be silly. Why would he ever do that?"
"I don't know!" Patrick pulled his cap off and replaced it quickly."I'll talk to him after I save my girlfriend from my big brother..he's demented as you know"

"Um, okay, yeah, you go do that." Joe nodded and leaned over to whisper to Andy. "Maybe we should try to talk to him before Patrick does."

"I agree..."Andy nodded walking over to Pete with Joe by his side.

Pete looked over at the two of them and flashed a weak smile. "What's up guys? Where 's Patrick?"

"Retrieving the whore..what's up with you?"
"Oh," Pete laughed and shrugged. "Nothing is up with me, I'm fine, really."
"Pete..we know you like Patrick..."Andy trailed off.
"Oh...well...okay then." Pete sighed.
"So what's on your mind"
"Well...I don't think it's a good idea. I just...I think she's not right for him."
"We don't either. She'll mess up sooner or later and when she does..it's your turn"
"He's not going to want me." Pete frowned.
"You never know..."

"No, I do know. Just forget it. It's not ever happening." Pete sighed and shook his head. "I'm going for a walk, see you guys later."
Patrick was skipping happidly down the hall. When he finally located his brother,he saw him kissing a topless girl in a firey passion. When they turned Patrick's jaw dropped. He wanted to run away quietly but his foot collidied wth a table turning both of their heads. All he could say was,"How could you?" He went to take off when Anna,with Kevin's shirt on, stopped him.
Anna bit her lip and sighed. "Aww, I'm sorry, Tricky. Please don't be upset. It won't happen again."

"Tricky? It's PATRICK. Anna no..you have no IDEA. I was going to ask you to marry me tonight.But you can forget that. Just be lucky I was raised to never hit a girl. And YOU" He turned to his older brother, his blue eyes glaring icicles at him. "Our last name may be the same..but as far as I'm concered, we aren't related" He kicked his brother hard on the side of his leg. "Be lucky Kevin she won't play you off as a TRICK" He ran off in the opposite direction colliding with Pete. "Oof"
Pete immediately wrapped his arms around Patrick to steady him and prevent him from falling over. He bit his lip and cleared his throat, forcing a smile. "Well, aren't we in a hurry?" he joked, looking down at him. "You okay?"
Patrick tried to talk but after the rare outburst of anger all that was left was sadness. "N-no..just bring to the bus...I want to curl u-u---p and die"

Pete's eyes widened and he swallowed hard. "Trick? Oh my god....what happened?" he asked sadly, holding him close for a few moments, rubbing his back gently.

"I was played off as a Trick..my own brother..my own.fucking brother!"
"What? What do you mean?" Pete asked in confusion.
"I found...Anna..alright.."
"She was making out with my brother"
"What?!" Pete frowned, his eyes narrowing. "That bitch!" He was angry, very angry and more than anything he wanted to go over and punch her in the face.
"I kicked..Kevin..I wanted...to punch her..but I can't"
"I--I need to go.." He wiggled out of Pete's grip and ran to the bus as he saw Anna and his brother walking over.
Pete frowned and walked up to the two of them, shaking his head. "How the fuck could you do that to him?" he growled. "Especially you Kevin."
"Caught up in the moment.Like you wouldn't have done it" Kevin shook his head.
Pete shook his head. "I would never do that, especially to someone like Patrick." Anna rolled her eyes and laughed. "Oh please...you are such a whore, Pete. Send anyone any naked pictures of your less than impressive dick lately?"
Patrick who was mid-way down the hall reversered directions. "Nobody and I mean nobody talks to my best friend like that. Let me warn you now. Incase you haven't seen it already Kevin's no better and for the record I could care less how I was raised." He paused and the next thing you heard was a loud SMACK."You're the whore. Not Pete"

Pete's eyes widened and he bit his lip, staring at Patrick in disbelief. Anna held her face and shook her head. "How could you do that to me?" she cried.
"The same way you could have your tongue rammed down my brother's throat. What's next going to try to ram your disease infested vagina on his miniscule dick?" He sneered. Anger had resurfaced as Patrick's dominate emotion and he refused to bottle it.

Pete stood there quietly. He was hurt, Anna was right. He was a whore, no better than her. How could he think he'd be better for Patrick? How could he? Anna reached over and slapped Patrick across the face...HARD. "How dare you talk to me like that?" she yelled. "I don't need you. You're nothing to me. You're not attractive, you're not anything...you are just...fat and stupid." She smirked and turned to leave, Kevin following her.
"So what! Go fuck him! Won't be the first member of my family."Patrick's hand rose to touch his cheek where her scrawny hand had slapped him. "THIS ISN'T OVER ANNA!
"Oh it is, Patrick. It is more than over. It's dead." She called over her shoulder.
"Nice choice of words!" He sneered at her one last time as she disappeared,for now. "Pete are you alright?"
Pete looked over at him and nodded. "I'm fine. More importantly...how are you?"
"I'll be fine. I think. I'll kill her, I really will. Let them arrest me I don't care! I've been to prison before"
Pete rolled his eyes. "Patrick, knock it off, please."
: "SHE HURT YOU PETE! That stings more than the feeble slap she gave me"
Pete frowned and looked at Patrick sadly. "It doesn't matter what she said to me, really."
"It did...I saw it in your eyes"
"Well, okay, maybe she's right. The truth hurts sometimes, Trick."
"She's not right..Panda you're everything to me not just some cheap whore"
"Are you sure? I mean...I...you know." He sighed.
"You have naked pictures over the internet so what! That's Chris' fault. I've taken pictures like that on my sidekick too!" Patrick covered his mouth. Where exactly was this boldness comming from?
Pete gasped and then laughed quietly. "Oh Trick! You cute little troublemaker!"
"I was going to send them to--never mind"
"To who? Anna?" Pete frowned. "She doesn't deserve to see perfection," he mumbled.
He giggled. "Not to her. The same person I used as my inspiration when I was ya'know"
"Oh? And who would that be?" he asked curiously.
"Umm..don't make..me..say..it"
Pete pouted. "Oh come on, Trick. You can tell me. I promise I won't tell anyone."Patrick's face flushed a darker hue of red. "Check..your..sidekick..under..private..messages"
Pete's eyes widened and immediately his sidekick was whipped out of his pocket. His fingers moved quickly and he could have sworn his heart stopped as he found the pictures. "Patrick..."
"Yeah?" He asked looking down. "I'm fat I know"
"You are beautiful...absolutely perfect." "You..you think so?"
"I don't think so. I know so." He nodded.
"Oh Pete.." He fell foward into his arms the emotional rampage draining him.
Pete hugged him tightly and sighed. "You poor thing...you must be so emotionally exhausted."
"Yeah but we have to perform.."
Pete looked down at Patrick."Are you sure?" Patrick nodded and they headed towards their dressing room with Patrick still cradled in Pete's arms.
Sign up to rate and review this story