Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Best Kept Secret And My Biggest Mistake

If Boys Are Messy,Then Girls Made The Mess

by falloutpanicgirl 0 reviews

Who knew what loosing Anna could do to Patrick...or was it more than that.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama - Published: 2007-06-26 - Updated: 2007-06-27 - 1431 words

0Unrated
Chapter Two:If Boys Are Messy,Then Girls Made The Mess

"I'm good to go and I'm going nowhere fast" Patrick belted out the opening lines and notes to the last song of the night,Saturday. He had his hat pulled down over his face. His blue eyes were still welling up with tears. Anna and his brother were in the VIP section and it was stressing the young singer out.


Pete kept an eye on Patrick the whole time, worried about him deeply. He knew he was upset and he wished he could cheer him up somehow. He sighed, concentrating on his bass lines until it was time for him to take the mic. He screamed into it, like usual. God, how he hated his voice. He didn't understand why Patrick had insisted he sing or rather scream. He looked out into the crowd, his eyes resting on Anna. He couldn't believe she had the nerve to still show up. He rolled his eyes at her as she laughed and flipped him off. What a night this would be.

Patrick ended the song and bowed. He walked off the stage quickly. Fresh tears were pricking at his eyes. He ran into their dressing room and bolted the door shut. He leaned his semi-large frame against it and just let himself cry-hard. He picked up his razor blade and sliced across his wrist. He gasped as his skin was ripped apart.The white carpert got stained a dark red color quickly.



Pete sighed and walked off stage, looking around for Patrick. He sighed when he couldn't find him and went over to where Andy and Joe were, talking to some random fans. "Um...hey guys, where's Trick?" he asked nervously, having a bad feeling creeping up in the pit of his stomach. "I can't find him anywhere and well...I'm very worried." Joe raised an eyebrow and tilted his head. "I thought he was with you....?"


"Ditto. He's not here" Andy said and shooed a microphone away.

Pete sighed and shook his head. "You haven't seen him at all? He could be...nevermind." He turned away quickly, searching for his best friend once more, tears filling his eyes. He was worried sick, to say the least. He turned the corner and bumped into Anna and Kevin, frowning as he looked at them. "Excuse me," he mumbled, trying to push past them but Anna stopped him.


"Where do you think you're going?"


Pete groaned and rolled his eyes. "Away from you. I have to find Patrick. Please get out of my way," he pleaded.

"Why? Like Tricky would do anything?"
"Move out of the way." Pete said sternly, the pain in his stomach becoming almost unbearable. Something was wrong, he knew it.
"Pete!" Andy yelled from the other of the hall. "Our dressing room is locked!"


Pete looked over at Andy and pushed Anna out of the way. He didn't care anymore. He fished around in his pocket for the spare key, it had to be around here somewhere. He found it and handed it to Andy, smiling slightly. "There you go."

"When did we get red carpeting?" Joe asked walked over looking confused.


Pete rolled his eyes, "Its white, you idiot. Are you high again?" He sighed and walked in the room, gasping at the blood stains. "OH. MY. GOD."

"I TOLD YOU IT WAS RED!"Joe exclaimed getting a joint out of his pocket. Andy smacked him and then un-locked the door.They found Patrick laying on the floor a razor blade in his right hand and his glasses in his left. He had pulled his hat over his face.

Pete rushed over to Patrick's side, tears now spilling down his cheeks. "Oh my god...Patrick? Are you okay? Patrick?!"

"Ughhh" Patrick groaned. "Pete..is..that..you?"
"Pete..look on the wall.."Andy gasped. For the first time they noticed the message on the white wall written in blood. LOVE SUCKS.

Pete looked at the wall and shook his head. "How could you do this to me, Patrick?" He asked quietly. He was being selfish, yes, but he couldn't help it. He loved Patrick so much. He couldn't bear to lose him. Joe cleared his throat and shook his head. "Um, Pete...you really aren't one to talk..."
"Now now let's not fight."Andy tried to be the peace maker. "Pete.. I lost..her..and...then..there's...you"

Pete looked down at Patrick sadly. "Me? What about me?" Joe sighed and quickly moved to call an ambulance.

"You're pefect..why...don't you have..anyone?"His breathing was getting more ragged.

Pete leaned down and pushed away Patrick's hat. He stroked Patrick's cheek lightly and sighed. "Shh, please. We're gonna get you help..."
"That feels good" He whispered softly.

Pete nodded sadly and looked over at Joe. "They're on their way..." he sighed.

"Pete come closer for a sec"Patrick said in a barely audioable voice.


Pete nodded and moved closer to Patrick. "Yes, Trick?"

With what energy he had left he kissed Pete softly before temporarily closing his eyes for good.

Pete immediately broke down, the tears coming out in streams as he choked back sobs. "Oh god...is he dead?"
Just as this happened the paramedics arrived. They felt for a pulse. "No..but he's barely alive..what happened here?"
Pete couldn't handle it. He excused himself and moved to go to the bathroom. Joe watched him and followed him quickly, fearful Pete would do the same.

"He's been through a lot just take him to the hospitial" Andy trailed after Pete and Joe.
"Pete?"
Pete looked back and raised an eyebrow, "Yes?"
"Go with him..Patrick will want you there when he wakes up"Andy nodded.

Pete nodded and moved to follow the paramedics, climbing into the ambulance with them. He reached over and grabbed Patrick's hand, squeezing it tightly.
In his semi-como tose state,Patrick squeezed back.




Pete closed his eyes and sighed. What would he do if he lost Patrick? And why did he kiss him? He was so confused.
As they got to the hospitial Patrick was rushed to the er.Andy and Joe arrived moments later.

Pete was told to wait in the waiting room and sighed as he took a seat, still crying hard.

"Hey any news?"Andy asked putting his hand on Pete's shoulder.
Pete shook his head. "No, nothing. I just have to wait, I guess." He mumbled between sobs.
"Oh Pete we're so sorry.Patrick's your world"


Pete nodded and closed his eyes, shaking all over. "I can't live without him."

"Everything will be fine Pete" Andy glanced nervously over at Joe as the doctor came out. "Are you three here for Patrick Stumph?"
Pete looked up and nodded, biting his lip anxiously. Joe looked back at Andy and sighed, waiting for the news.
"Unfortnately..there was to much blood loss and a poisoness substance in his body...we tried to save him..but he just seemed to let go..I'm very sorry" Andy and Joe immediatly hugged Pete not only to comfort him but because he swore him and Patrick had this..connection.
Pete bit his lip and shivered, shaking his head. "No...he's not. He can't be. I won't believe it. No, no. He's really not. No."

"Pete...he is.."
"No, he's not. I'm telling you guys..." Pete sniffled, "Please..he can't be..."
"Explain the connectionPete..what do you feel?"Andy was trying to get it out of him. It would only be a matter of minutes before the press found out that Fall Out Boy's frontman was dead. "It seemed that Patrick hadn't only attempted suicide,it seems as though he was murdered."Joe said softly.
Pete sniffled and shrugged. "I just...I can't explain it Andy..." he whispered softly. He looked over at Joe and bit his lip. "Murdered? Who..? How?"
"Patrick was acting..weird during the performance after he drank from his water bottle.The doctor did say there was a poisoness substance in his body.What if those two planned this?"
Sure enough the press arrived shoving mics at the remaing three of Fall Out Boy.

Pete sighed and turned his head away quickly. "How do they find out these things so quickly?" he groaned. "Its insane. Please leave us alone," he pleaded.
"Seriously.."Andy and Joe served as Pete's body guards and walked away.Later that week they had to face going to the cementary to bid farewell to Patrick. Pete was still alive although Joe and Andy wondered for how much longer?
Sign up to rate and review this story