Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Best Kept Secret And My Biggest Mistake

Take This To Your Grave

by falloutpanicgirl 0 reviews

With Patrick gone,Andy and Joe have every right to believe Pete has lost his mind. I mean what kind of sane person dreams about someone screaming they're alive when you saw them get buried?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-06-26 - Updated: 2007-06-27 - 845 words

0Unrated
a/n this chapter is kinda creepy. I scared myself. We were writing this one at 2 am and believe me i had some creepy nightmares.


Chapter Three Take This To Your Grave
Andy and Joe have had a busy week. They had already lost one friend, they refused to loose another. Pete was asleep peacefully and then he started to twitch in his sleep.
The nightmare started again, the same it had been night after night after Patrick's death. The coffin shook and Patrick cried from inside, screaming "PETE! PETE! HELP ME!" And every night Pete would wake up, screaming and crying for Patrick, telling Andy and Joe that he was still alive. Tonight was no different.
"He's dreaming again" Andy sighed. "Should we wake him up?"
Joe frowned. "I don't know. I mean...he's just going to cry and yell at us."
"That's true" Andy sighed. Inside of Pete's nightmare Patrick's voice screamed. "GET ME OUT PETE! I'm alive! I can't breathe, it's dark,and I'm scared! I miss you Panda! I love you..Anna tried poisoning me..HELP ME!"
Pete's eyes shot open and he jumped out of bed, running by Joe and Andy. "We have to save him! He can't breathe! Hurry, please!"
"Pete..Patrick's dead..you saw him get buried.They're just dreams you just miss Patrick so much" Andy shook his softly. His friend was loosing it.
Joe grabbed Pete, who of course, started kicking and screaming. "Please! I have to save him! He can't breathe! Stop! Let me go!"
"Pete..I know I'm being harsh but why does he need to breathe? He's not here! Snap out of it and go to sleep" With that being said Andy and Joe curled up and went to sleep.
Pete sighed and waited until they fell asleep before pulling on his hoodie and sneaking out of the house quietly. He ran to the graveyard, shovel in hand, and found Patrick's grave. He desperately began to dig, tears falling down his cheeks. "I'm here, Patrick, I'm here. Please, please, hold on. I'm going to get you out of here."
After what seemed like forever he finally hit something solid. The coffin shook as Patrick banged hard on it.
Pete scrambled to open the coffin, his eyes wide as he did. "Trick?"
Patrick sat up coughing. "Pa-n--da"
Patrick's hand shook as he reached out to Pete. "Get me out of here...I'm scared"
Pete grabbed him and pulled him out slowly, hugging him tightly. "Oh god, Trick. Are you okay?"
"Kind of. My hands are all bloody from banging on it. I feel light headed from the shit they put on me to preserve my body. I want to take a shower"He frowned feeling his head. "Where's my hat?"
"But you answered my pleas...why? If I were you I would've thought I was going crazy" Patrick smiled.
Pete reached over and grabbed Patrick's hat, placing it on his head gently. "I knew you were alive. I could feel it. I just...I just knew."
Patrick smiled. "Because you love me?"He asked holding on to Pete tightly.
"Anyways..it was Anna.I heard her telling Kevin she'd put something in my bottle of water. I guess it backfired on her. Instead of killing me..she put me in a deep sleep"
Pete nodded and hugged Patrick tightly. "We can get them arrested. They tried to kill you. We should call the police. Although..I could get arrested too..." he bit his lip.
"No one has to know..you saved me Pete. I..love..you..so much" He stroked Pete's face gently.
"I love you too, Trick." Pete smiled and placed a soft kiss on Patrick's lips.
Patrick smiled."Take me home..I wanna cuddle with you"
Pete smiled and took his hand, leading him back. He opened the door quietly and lead him back to bed.
During the process of getting to the bed Patrick's foot stepped on Joe's hand."Oops! I'm so sorry!"
Joe woke up and looked up at Patrick. "Oh, it's okay, Patrick, don't worry about it." He paused for a moment before opening his eyes wide. "WHOA PATRICK? Shit...what did I take?"
Patrick shook his head. Andy woke up next. "Wait..am I dreaming now too?"
Pete frowned and shook his head. "I TOLD you guys."
"But how is this possible? We saw him dead"Andy scratched his head.
Pete sighed. "He was in a coma pretty much."
"Enough about me"Patick smiled kissing Pete hard so he fell onto the bed.
When the two broke apart from the kiss Patrick decided he needed to shower to get that shit off of his body. Whilst he was in the shower, Andy and Joe looked at Pete."How are we going to explain Patrick's alive to the press? To his family?" Joe asked."We tell them the truth, his ex-girlfriend tried to kill him and it backfired"Pete answered confidently. "And what about you and Patrick?"Andy inquired eyebrow raised. Pete looked away blushing,"That's another story"
Sign up to rate and review this story