Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Best Kept Secret And My Biggest Mistake

You Look So Good In Blue

by falloutpanicgirl 0 reviews

Boy is the press in for a surprise. But what's up with Pete?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-06-26 - Updated: 2007-06-27 - 589 words

0Unrated
Chapter Four: You Look So Good In Blue

Patrick emerged out of the shower."There, atleast I don't smell of embalming solution." He noticed his band mates talking. "What's up?"
Pete looked over at Patrick and smiled shyly. "Well...today is the big day. Press and such. We can tell them what really happened."

"We can't tell them about us Pete. You know that. There is the manner of my ex almost fiancee trying to kill me"
Pete's face fell into a sad frown and he tilited his head. "But why?"
"Do you want more microphones shoved in our faces? Maybe in time..just..not now"
"But Patrick, I love you, I don't care about all that."
"Oh Pete..I love you too..tell you what..once I get over all of this stress from being buried alive and what not,we'll tell them"
Pete nodded and forced out a smile. "Right, of course."
"Speaking of press, we have an interview to go to in a few hours,about how we're coping with Patrick's death, boy are they in for a surprise"Andy stated taking his glasses off getting ready for bed.
Pete sighed and shook his head. "I'm not going."
"Pete you have to go..your the heart,the body,the SOUL of Fall Out Boy" Patrick sat down next to his-wait what was Pete? His best friend? or his boyfriend? Patrick moved his hand over Pete's. "I need you"
"Well maybe I don't want to be the main attraction anymore." Pete frowned and looked down at their hands. "I just...I'll go for you."
Patrick pressed his soft lips against Pete's rough cheek. "Thank you. Cuddle with me?"
Pete let out a small smile and nodded, 'Sure, babe, we can cuddle."
Patrick cuddled up next to Pete placing his head on his chest.


Patrick cuddled up next to Pete placing his head on his chest.
Pete smiled and wrapped his arm around Patrick. "Comfy?"
"Are you?"
Pete nodded. "Of course I am."
"I'm so happy. Pete..are we dating now?"
"Well...that's up to you...if you think I'm good enough for you."
"Peter..you're amazing"
Pete shook his head. "No...I'm really not. Not at all."
"Yes..yes you are" Patrick paused. "I love you Pete"

"And I love you, Trick."
"You do? Seriously? " Patrick bit his lip. The last person that said they loved him,tried to kill him.
"Yes, would I ever lie to you?" Pete sighed
"No you wouldn't..honest to till the end"

Pete nodded. "Exactly. So...there you have it."
"Well we better get some sleep we dont wanna look stoned..although" Patrick paused looking at Joe.
Joe smiled and shrugged slightly." What? I'm totally not."
"Good stay that way until after the interview later"Patrick giggled.
Pete smiled as Joe rolled his eyes and sighed. "I'm not even that bad, you make me seem way worse."
"Aw don't take it that way"

Patrick was now talking to no one. Andy and Joe had fallen asleep,and as he looked next to him so had Pete.They did have a long day ahead of them and if Patrick didn't go to bed soon,he would probably sleep during the interview. He pulled of his hat and cuddled back into Pete. As he lured himself to sleep, the image of Pete's disappointed face when he told them they couldn't announce they were together was still as vivid in his mind as it was when he saw it with his own blue eyes.
Sign up to rate and review this story