Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Best Kept Secret And My Biggest Mistake

Kisses On The Necks Of Best Friends

by falloutpanicgirl 0 reviews

Patrick goes from shy to bold.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-06-26 - Updated: 2007-06-27 - 1013 words

0Unrated
Chapter Five Kisses On The Necks Of Best Friends

Andy woke up first that morning and shook Joe. "C'mon get up,we have an interview and a small show tonight lets go"

Joe groaned and shook his head. "Nooo, I don't wanna."
"You hafta" Andy sat up and looked on the bed at the two love birds that were basically spooning.



Pete heard the commotion and rubbed his eyes, yawning as he woke up. "What are you guys doing?"
"Getting ready for the interview and then the show. Wake Patrick up we have to go"
Patrick groaned sitting up. "I'm up...Pete" He whined reaching for his boyfriend.
Pete wrapped his arms around Patrick and smiled. "Mmm, hey babe."
"Hey"He grinned.

"How are you feeling?" Pete asked softly.
"Ok.I guess we have to go huh?"

The four boys got dressed and walked towards the interview room which was on the first floor of the hotel they were in.Since Patrick was the shortest and in the back he couldn't be noticed.So the first question of their mouths were."Pete are you going to be the lead singer now?"
Pete looked at them and shook his head as he sat down in a nearby chair. "No, Patrick is."
Confused looks came as Patrick took his seat. "Problem?"
"Well yes you're supposed to be dead"
"Yeah my ex-girlfriend tried to kill me"

Pete nodded and looked down at his hands, clearly upset by the subject.
"We have to go to our show."Patrick stood up leading his band to the stage.
Pete stood up and followed everyone, keeping quiet and to himself.
Patrick picked up his guitar and walked over to Pete. "Smile"
Pete forced out a smile and nodded. "Yeah. Smile..."
Patrick looked around and kissed him on the lips.
"Now let's go out there and give a good show"
Pete nodded and kissed him back. "Mmm, good idea."
Patrick lead the way to the stage waving sweetly to few girls. He started to clap the opening notes to Dance,Dance. He looked over at Pete and smiled.

Pete smiled softly and began to play the bass line, turning away from Patrick and facing the crowd, doing his best to maintain his image as band leader, although he felt it was ridiculous at times.

As they entered the second verse,Patrick walked over to Pete with his microphone in his hand. "Why don't you show me the little bitty spot you've been saving for his matress,love" At the end of love Patrick kissed Pete's cheek.



Pete turned to face Patrick, a look of shock on his face. He didn't think Patrick would do something like that. Not that he minded, of course. Just usually, it was Pete would had to initiate any sort of contact such as that.

Patrick grinned walking back over to the mic stand and replaced the mic and started to sing and play the chorus. He knew things would get crazy,Pete could move more than he could. They ended Dance,Dance and launched into Honorable Mention.

Pete moved across the stage like always, almost colliding with Joe a few times. It was amazing they didn't hurt each other more often. He moved up behind Patrick, smiling softly as he just watched him for a few moments before moving around again as they finished up the song.

Patrick bit his lip and looked out into the crowd then doing something he rarely did,talk during a show. "So, we've got a few more songs left, but I don't want it to end, I love being up here." He looked over at Pete briefly. "Would you guys neglect a show from me and Pete?" The crowd screamed, "What about you Pete? You agree?"

Pete nodded and smiled, standing up at the mic and adressing the crowd, but mainly focused on Patrick. He was acting differently and Pete didn't mind it, he just didn't understand what caused the sudden change. "I totally agree with you, Trick. But you know I love everything you say." He smirked at the girls' screams that followed.

"Alright then" Patrick put his guitar down momentarily. He placed his hands on Pete's face and locked his lips on his.

Pete froze. He didn't know what was happening at first. But as soon as he realized what was, he immediately kissed his boyfriend back, his hands resting lightly on Patrick's hips.

Joe stopped playing, Andy did a little drum roll. The girls screamed. All eyes rested on the pair kissing on the stage.Patrick pulled back,mouthing I love you to Pete before taking the mic. "I figured you all may as well know, Pete and I are off limits, we're dating now."Patrick grinned.



Pete licked his lips, the lingering taste of his lover driving him crazy. Pete, for the first time, blused onstage. He was completely taken aback by Patrick's actions and he found himself falling more and more in love with his best friend.

Patrick took the mic and walked across the stage. "Where is your boy tonight? I hope he is a gentleman. Maybe he won't find out what I know, you were the last good thing about this part of town" He placed his cap on Pete's head and played the guitar part.

Pete grinned and started moving all over the stage, wearing his lover's hat proudly as he played, going back up to the mic to sing the chorus.

They finally ended with Saturday and as they handed their instruments to be brought backstage, Patrick lept into Pete's arms.

Pete caught Patrick, wrapping his arms around him tightly, pressing his lips against the other's, kissing him passionately.

Patrick kissed him back just as passionately. "Guess we're more than best friends now huh?"

Pete grinned and nodded happily. "Oh definitely, baby."

"Good I like that,now bring me to the bus, I wanna cuddle!"

Pete nodded and did as he was told, carrying his lover back to the bus where they could cuddle and fall asleep in each other's arms.
Sign up to rate and review this story