Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Maybe I shouldn't

You have never ever felt it like you feel it right now

by Silvana 3 reviews

....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-06-27 - Updated: 2007-06-27 - 773 words

0Unrated
You have never ever felt it like you feel it right now

It was a week before Willow opened her eyes again. A week of Ray hardly leaving her side. A week during which the rest of the band came back, having postponed dates. A week of trying to force Ray to leave her side to grab something to eat.

It was whilst he was getting something to eat that Willow first woke up, to see Gerard and Mikey sitting there.
"Will!" Mikey beamed. "You're awake."
"Yeah..." Willow murmured, her face telling them that she was confused.
"You were in a car accident," Gerard told her gently. "Ray's been worried sick." Willow looked like she was going to say something but then changed her mind and nodded slightly.
"We should go," Mikey reminded his brother. Gerard nodded and stood up before leaning over and kissing her on the forehead. To his surprise she began to blush. As Mikey did the same, she turned a fiery red.
"One of the nurses'll be in in a minute," Mikey told her before they both left the room.

It was Alicia who walked in next, not a nurse, but Willow didn't seem to realise. "Um...you know those guys who were just in here? Are you sure they had the right room? Cause they seemed to know me but I don't know any cute guys that well. Least 'cept for one."
Alicia frowned at Willow. "That was Mikey and Gerard." When Willow still looked confused she added. "Way. My husband and his brother."
"Oh," Willow blushed once more, and giggled briefly. "Sorry."
"Will? Are you okay?" Alicia asked.
"I'm fine apart from all of this lot," she said, meaning the plaster, and wires hooked up to her. "But, um, who are you?"
"Alicia..." Alicia began, feeling more and more confused by this conversation. "Will..." But Willow had blacked out again.
___________

"So this is the mysterious Rowan...Au contraire mademoiselle...the illustrious Rowan Smith. Can I get your cell?" A man's voice swam round her head. She remembered this but it made no sense. It was backstage at a concert but she'd never been to a concert.
________
The next time she woke Ray was there. He looked so relieved, so happy, that she felt guilty about not knowing who he was.
"Will!" he exclaimed. "You okay? Alicia said you'd been acting weird about Gee and Mikey..." He trailed off as he saw something that looked like fear in her eyes. "What?"
"Who are you?" Willow whispered. "Where're my parents?"
The blood drained from his face. "I'm Ray, Will...Remember? I'm your..." He stopped, the word fiancé sticking in his throat. "Boyfriend," he finished eventually.
"No you're not," she retorted. "Brian is."
Ray froze. She couldn't, no, please say she hadn't. "Will?" he began shakily. "How old are you?"
"Fourteen," she replied immediately. "He's seventeen and Mom and Dad don't approve but I think he's cool. Where are Mom and Dad? Why haven't they come? If I've been in an accident, why aren't they here?" She sounded on the verge of tears, and Ray swallowed, fighting back the tears himself.
"I'll go find them, okay? I'll come back and see you soon" He stood up and made his way out of the door.
"Why?" her plaintive voice called after him. "I don't know you."
He strode down the corridor, almost knocking Frank over.
"What's happened?" Frank asked worriedly. Ray looked down at his friend.
"She thinks she's fourteen," he replied, his voice cracking. "She thinks she's with Brian."
____________________

"Is Beth here?" Willow asked the nurse quietly.
"No sweetie, not for you," the nurse said comfortingly as she moved around the room.
"Is Brian here then? Cause I'm supposed to be seeing him on Saturday," Willow began hesitantly. The nurse beamed. "Yes, Brian's here. Shall I send him in?"
"Please," Willow said eagerly. The nurse nodded. "Sure. I'll go find him."
It was about five minutes later when a brown haired, lip-wearing man sidled into the room. "Hey Will," he said almost nervously.
"Brain!" She smiled slightly nervously. "Oh you got a new tattoo. It's cool."
Brian scratched the back of his neck nervously. "Thanks. Uh...Will?"
"Yeah?" she asked before adding. "Are you okay cause you look different?"
He nodded impatiently. "Will, you're not well."
"Well duh, or I wouldn't be in here," she replied. "What?"
"I've gotta go," he said brusquely. Willow's face fell. "Oh, okay," she murmured. See you soon?"
"Maybe," he shrugged before he left, almost running out of the room. Will's face went blank. So he couldn't stand being around her anymore. Well fuck him.
Sign up to rate and review this story