Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Maybe I shouldn't

This was no accident, this was a therapeutic chain of events

by Silvana 2 reviews

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-06-25 - Updated: 2007-06-25 - 461 words

0Unrated
This was no accident, this was a therapeutic chain of events

It was just before an interview when he got the phone call. "Ray? Ray, thank God you're there! " Were the words that a hysterical Jenny forced out.
"Jenny?" he frowned. "Are you with Will?"
"Yeah," she explained. "But she's in hospital. Ray, she's been in an accident. You've gotta come back!" She started to cry. Ray looked panic stricken. "Jen, don't worry. I'm gonna come back right now, kay? Which hospital?"
As the conversation ended, Ray looked up horrified as Gerard walked past. "Gee, I've got to go. Will's been in an accident."
Even before he'd finished Gerard was nodding understandingly. "Yeah, fine. We'll cover for you. You've got food poisoning okay?" Ray was up and out of that building faster than he'd ever moved before, running past Frank.
"Where's he going?" Frank inquired.
"Home," Gerard said darkly. "Will's been in an accident."
_______________________

Eight hours later, Ray sat in a cold hard plastic orange chair in a cold white corridor waiting to be told that he could go and see Will. She'd been in surgery and now she was resting, supposedly. Just then an olive skinned nurse with black hair in braids, came out and looked at him gravely. "You can go in and see her, but be careful, she's still fragile. She's got mild concussion, several broken bones and." She paused for a second. "Some internal bleeding. She's going to have to go back into surgery in about 2 minutes. We're just waiting to be told to take her in."
He nodded as he stood up. "Thanks," he said gruffly, walking towards the door. Willow's eyes, flicked towards the door as he walked in, and her eyes, if not her mouth, was smiling. "Ray..." she murmured. He sat down in the chair next to the bed. "Will, how the heck did you do this?"
She didn't reply just kept her eyes fixed on him, her gaze only leaving him to flick down to look at where her engagement ring used to be. Then suddenly her eyes closed and several machines began to beep erratically.
"Nurse!" Ray called out, his eyes filling with worry. As three women poured into the room, he was shooed out of it. Seconds later Willow was being wheeled towards the operating theatre. Ray sank back into the orange chair, and closed his eyes. She had to be all right. She had to be.
________

"Frank called," Jamia said in explanation as she sank into a chair next to Ray, hours later. "How is she?"
Ray turned to look at her, his face pale. "In a coma," he whispered.
______________________________________________
An: So I lied. I decided (thanks to Al for her very good ideas) to make this fic longer.
Sign up to rate and review this story