Categories > Original > Horror > Asylum

Intro

by BlackFangVenom 1 review

My hell in an insane asylum. Mostly true but a bit exadurated I made alot of it up. WARNINGS Suicide, Sex, Rape, Death, swearing, and Torture... but that will be in later chapters^-^

Category: Horror - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica, Fantasy, Horror, Romance - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2007-05-27 - Updated: 2007-05-28 - 465 words

1Ambiance
Hey!!! I'm going to turn this into a series so don't be disapointed by this first chapter. I will try to update weekly. So heres the intro.


The walls are stained with claw marks, grim, and blood, blood from which the owner was possibly 'crazy', blood that no one could recognize as there own. The ceiling was full of cracks and mold, it looked like it could collapse at any moment if you moved wrong. My bed was on the far wall so if you peered into the window that was carefully crafted into the steel door you could see what I was up to. The floor is like the door solid, hard, cold metal that hurt like hell if you were thrown upon them. It makes you wonder how such a place was made without anyone's concern. Fortunately to keep me 'sane' there was a barred window that let me see into the courtyard where some of the luckier patients would sometimes go out and have some fun. Sometimes within my caged prison you could here the sounds of screaming echoing throughout the hallways. Screams of pain, terror, and all around immortal suffering. The individual cells are 'supposedly' made of sound-proof interior, but apparently some wails will make it through the useless barrier. Other than the screaming, there is virtually no sound at all. Quite boring but when you're talking about scent it can get interesting. The scent of stale, blood tainted air can be quite arousing. The scent of male and female musk is usually in the air. I find female scent is more arousing than male. The only male I find attractive is a sweet sixteen year-old gothic hottie named David. I like the taste of his blood. It tastes like sugar and some other long forgotten thing of the outside world. Mine tastes like copper and is slightly sweet but not as good as David's. I think he'll be out in a few weeks, lately he's been sucking up to the doctors. I myself probably won't get out for a few months, I have a tendency to try and escape but of course I fail. I'm going to miss David, his soft curly black hair that shimmers under the harsh lights, the way his strong arms wrap around me when I'm feeling sadder than usual, his thin-shaped lips that kiss and whisper the words 'I love you', I'm going to miss the way he slowly caresses my face. I wish he didn't have to leave but all good things must come to an end. But who would have guessed that love could begin in an asylum.


I'm not too bad right? I've always loved David. But the last time I saw him... he was 12 anime sweatdrop but he is really hot.
Sign up to rate and review this story