Categories > Original > Horror > Asylum

Morning!

by BlackFangVenom 0 reviews

...Mew

Category: Horror - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica, Horror, Romance - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-06-28 - Updated: 2007-06-28 - 977 words

0Unrated
Hey peoplez! I finally got this damn thing done. It's been hard too much on my plate. I got a little bit of a lemon done. ^_^ and if your wondering about -this- its just words. K? I don't think I told you who the main character is. Did I? Her name is Dazai (Da-zz-eye) and that's all I will tell you now. I am God in disguise!!
_____________________________________________________________________



"Hey... Kitten Mitten, wake up!"
I groaned at the silly pet name my love had given me and turned on my side to shut out the horrid light.
"Daviiiid, to early, need sleep."
"2:25 in the afternoon, you missed your appointment." David said, annoyed at my laziness.
"...Crap... you and your stupid horniness during the night." I said as I got out of bed to cover the window with the pretty maroon blinds my 'parents' had given me as a Christmas present. As I turned around, David quickly got up and pushed me against the wall, grabbing my hands to immobilize me.
"Now, we have all day to spend together and guess what I want to do." The dark-haired beauty said huskily, as he flipped me around and pressed his growing errection on my barely clothed bottom.
"Mmmmm I dunno. Tell me."
"I think you know." He replied, tugging down his Boxers to show his fully aroused member, an impressive nine inches, tip to base. I moaned as he sucked on my pierced earlobe and removed my black panties, exposing me to his eager cock.
"David." I groaned as he massaged my entrance with the tip of his dick.
"Tell me you want it and need it." He growled lustfully.
"Pleeease. I need you so badly." I whimpered as I tried to relieve some of the sexual frustration by rubbing my wet pussy on his throbbing manhood.
"Cut that out! Right now!"
I snapped my head back only to see Bertha, the evil head nurse, standing in the doorway, foot tapping away, arms crossed against her fat chest and a mean look in her eyes.
"Shit!" I managed to squeak out while scrambling to find my clothing, bumping into David twice.
"You know what this means, the pills."
I shivered at the cruel tone in her rusty voice. The pills were small capsules they made you take if there was any 'improper' behavior among the patients, they take away any sexual desire you might have, and they taste bad too.
"Bertha, leave them alone, there only teenagers." another nurse commanded, Rosa a freckle-faced brunette with buck teeth. She's incredibly nice and is constantly getting me and David out of trouble.
"You can't protect them forever you know! I'll get them one day!" Bertha snarled as she stomped into the hospital hallway, looking for anyone to hit.
"You kids look out for yourselves." Rosa warned us as she too left the room. I looked over to the underwear that David had chosen.
"Silly angel eyes, those are mine."
He looked down.
"Now there mine." He was wearing a lacy, black, almost see-through thong.
"...stupid..."

LATER THAT DAY...

"Finally! Room sweet room!" I said as I smiled happily and flopped on the bed, taking out my diary to record today's events:


June 29th

Hello diary, nothing much had happened, David beat up this other hospital patient for trying to hit on me. I think his name was Kyle. It's gross that he tried to hit on me, he's got the worst acne ever, he drools and spits while he's talking, he has greasy dirty blond hair in a bowl cut and small, beady, vomit green eyes that tell you that he's retarded and weak. Totally Lame and pathetic, and he smells bad too. David is a really good fighter he says that his friend in the Hells Angels taught him to box and fight dirty. I wish he would teach me something. He's to afraid that he'll hurt me, he is soooo sweet, I know that he'll always love and protect me no matter what. ^_^. I hope David will get out of the 'alone room' soon. The alone room is where you have to go if the doctors think you'll hurt someone else, I hate that room. Now I'm stuck in my room without anything to relieve my sexual desires on. I think I'll go masturbate. Later!

With that the book was closed and put under the two twin beds pushed together for safe-keeping. I sighed in annoyance. It's never any fun when you have to finger yourself to relieve frustration. 'Might as well make the best of it.' I thought to myself as I stripped down to my blue and silver panties, chest totally exposed to anyone who might come in. I looked at my scarred skin with wonder. How could anyone love me? David can. He loves me, I smiled at the thought of his pretty features. I moaned as I imagined his long, thick, hard cock slowly moving inside of me hitting that special spot that makes me lose all self control. I started to squeeze my fairly sized breasts, massaging and pinching -groan- I reached between my scarred legs and slowly pushed a finger into my wet pussy. -David- I stuck another digit inside myself trying to imitate my lovers cock. -Moan- My slender digits moved harder and faster as I rocked my hips back and forth. -Harder- I was now slamming three fingers inside of me, the aroma of pussy was everywhere. "David!" I cried out as I came into my hand, breathing fast and shakily. I hate having to masturbate myself I thought as I went into a deep sleep.


_____________________________________________________________________
blush That was... very interesting to write. I hope it wasn't too bad. That was hard. I'm not used to writing this. Next chapter there should be a lemon... or rape... haven't decided. Reviews are deeply appreciated.
Sign up to rate and review this story