Categories > Original > Horror > Asylum

Frustration

by BlackFangVenom 0 reviews

...Mew

Category: Horror - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica, Horror - Warnings: [R] [X] - Published: 2007-06-28 - Updated: 2007-06-28 - 1181 words

0Unrated
Hi! I'm getting some work done. Now that school is out I'll have more time to write. But I'm moving so don't expect much of any thing I have to pack... Enjoy

________________________________________________________________________


"Fuck! This is so boring. I haven't had sex for a whole week!" I said to myself as I stared up at the ceiling. The 'alone room' was beginning to become claustrophobic, with the tiny little bed in the center of the room, mostly white walls and the steel door. It didn't even have a window on the door. It's like a box, no scratch that a fishbowl, but you can't see out. As I started to ponder about this, my thoughts were rudely interrupted by the nurse who brought me my food.
"Here you go David. Eat well." She said with a hint of tiredness in her voice. She was quite cute. Red hair in a bun. Big blue eyes. A totally fuckable ass and a pair of equally good looking tits. All concealed in a tight nurse uniform. A thought came to mind.
"Wait!"
She stopped in her tracks, skirt going up a bit so you could see her freckled thighs.
"Is something wrong?"
"Close the door, and I'll tell you." I said with a bit of worry in my voice. Acting lessons always come in handy when you want something.
The door shut. And automatically locked.
"What's wrong?" She said as she walked towards me, hips waving back and forth in a catlike way.
"I'm having a problem that only you can help with." I stood up from my crouching position, showing the growing bulge in my hospital pants, with a grin on my shadowed face.
"Oh my!"
She lunged for the door. I was faster.
"I don't think you should leave a patient in need of your services all alone like this." I whispered pinning her hands to the cold steel door, grinding my hips into hers.
"D-d-don't do this. Please don't do this!" She pleaded as I ripped a long piece of cloth from her tight mini skirt. It's always better if they have their hands tied behind their back. She started to squirm as I carried her to the bed. I tied the extra piece of cloth to the bed post, by this time she was thrashing about and screaming for help.
"Shut up bitch!" I yelled. 'Fuck! If only this were Dazai she'd look so hot in this position' The nurse was facing the bed-post, hot pink panties showing and just pleading for me to rip them off and violently fuck the pussy that was tormenting me. But first, that stupid shirt must go and the bra too.
"This isn't right! Stop it!" The whore cried out as I ripped everything but the panties off and threw it aside, with my hospital pants too.
"You should have known that this would happen when you took the job." Now she was screaming incomprehensible words that sounded like 'Fuck you!' and 'Get off of me!' very arousing. I felt myself become thicker and harder. I licked her entrance with my hot tongue. She gasped in pleasure and unknowingly thrust back against me. She whimpered as I stopped to take off the annoying piece of cloth and undo her hair. I didn't continue with the oral that she so enjoyed, that was just for lubrication. The position that she was in made it a little hard to thrust my swollen dick into her wet pussy. Fuck it felt wonderful to have something around my cock. She cried out in pain as I move fast and go deeper inside.
"How do you like that bitch? Tell me you like it!" I growled as I now fingered her ass and slammed into her warm entrance.
"Oh please stop this. It hurts!" She cried out tears dripping on the bed. 'This bitch should shut up!' I got an idea. I stopped for a moment to find and stuff the pink panties in the slut's mouth before I continued with my sexual assault. She let out a muffled scream as I decided to switch holes.
"Fuck! Your ass feels good on my cock."
She started to shake from all the pain that was being inflicted on her sweet ass. I didn't care. I yelled out random curses as I fucked her from behind with all my power. By this time she had passed out from shock and pain. I still continued on with my fun. Who cares if the bitch passes out? I gave one last violent thrust before I came into her tight, little hole. A great sense of sexual relief came over but was soon gone and replaced with more sexual desire. 'God dammit!' The slut was starting to come to and I was horny as hell again.
"Wakie, wakie eggs and bakie!." I chuckled at the cute little rhyme. I was coaxing my sex toy to wake up and suck my dripping cock. I repeated the rhyme and stroked her hair. 'Ewww it's greasy.' I frowned in disgust and watched as she looked up with scared eyes.
"You should take better care of your hair." I pulled the panties out of her mouth and slowly removed the pieces of clothe that bounded her to the bed. I could tell that she had run out of energy as she collapsed on the bedspread, panting and gasping. 'Poor waif...' I thought solemnly, pushing her body over so her head was facing upwards. My face got closer to hers as I pushed her muscled legs apart and stroked her clit. Her eyes went wide.
"How's my little whore feeling?" I could kind of hear her moan but that could have been the mattress. My lips brushed against hers... not bad tasting.
"W-why?" She managed to croak out. My cock twitched. It's always arousing when they look so helpless and feeble.
"Why not?" I put my manhood on her previously fucked hole. 'I should leave a mark on her' I slowly sank my teeth into her shoulder and pushed my aching dick through the warm entrance.
"I hope you like it fast." My eyes were dark with lust as I rocked and grinded our sex organs together. She moaned in pain but it soon turned to pleasure. I was suckling on her nipples and started to move a little faster. 'I miss Dazai...' She was screaming in pleasure as my thrusts went deeper. 'Fuck this feels good.' She came first, a few more and I came too. Gasping and out of breathe she slowly dressed in the remains of her uniform. Only the arms and bottom part of the uniform were missing. She gave me the finger as she found her keys to get out of the room which now smelled like sex.
"No time for pillow talk?" I smirked and stretched out, but first finding my pants...
'I wonder when I'll get out?'

________________________________________________________________________

Christ in hell! That took a long time to write. That wasn't too bad... right? I need sleep-coffee- or a massage. I'm tired... and sore. Laterz
Sign up to rate and review this story