Categories > Original > Fantasy > Live To Tell The Tale

Chapter 5: A Third Kemono

by ScyStorm 0 reviews

Chapter 5: After days of travel and training, the sisters get their first test against disciples of Omega, and an unsuspecting ally joins in the fight. (NOTE: This chapter contains F/solo erotica)

Category: Fantasy - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2005-11-28 - Updated: 2005-11-29 - 2834 words

0Unrated
LIVE TO TELL THE TALE
Chapter 5: A Third Kemono

Furry Fiction
By: Scy Storm
ssbs.furrynet.com

INEVITABLE DISCLAIMER: This one contains another bloody fight, some language, and a small solo female sexual scene. You have been warned.



It's been several days of travel. The two wolf sisters Vulpa and Ru have seen nothing but forest, but their spirits have remained high, days filled with talking about whatever came to mind. The memories of their lost parents have come and gone, no longer pulling at the little sister's heartstrings. "Well... I think we're very close to the next city. If Omega hasn't destroyed it yet, perhaps we'll find some useful things there..." Vulpa says.

Ru looks over at her, and nods. "Great!" She blinks a bit. "Um... Vulpa, would you like me to help you carry some of that equipment? It looks really heavy."

Vulpa, who has been traveling this whole time with all the gear on her back, laughs and shakes her head. "You're so sweet, Ru. Thanks, but it's okay. I'm stronger than ever, this is nothing for me!"

"Well... Yeah, I know, but I think I can carry a bunch too!" Ru states.

Vulpa giggles. "I understand. You've been doing very well with the combat training I've been giving you over these last few days. You learn very fast!"

Ru smiles and giggles happily. "Thank you, sis!"

Her tail wags, before her smile fades a bit, a click going off in her head, and her eyes dart to a random direction. Vulpa gets the click as well, both of them stopping in their tracks, hearing gloomy murmurs in the trees. They can sense a sinister evil presence. "Huh..." Vulpa says, looking about.

"What is that... It smells like Omega..." Ru says, her nose twitching as she sniffed up the scent.

"Wait... I know this! We're being tailed by Omega's Stalkers!" Vulpa says.

That's when they show themselves. Man-sized demons baring slight resemblance to Omega. They're dressed in tattered and ripped uniforms with helmets, and a few carry guns similar to the energy one Omega summoned days before, only these are rudely crafted. Others carry crude blades, some knife-sized, and others looking similar to scimitars. "OMEGA! SIEG HEIL!" They yell, showing their allegiance.

"Be prepared, Ru... These shits are monsters risen from the pollution Omega leaves in his wake. They can be worse than him..." Vulpa explains.

Vulpa drops all the gear to her side, and raises her arms, noticing they're surrounded. Ru raises her arms with clenched fists. "They look tough..." She says in understanding.

"Yes... Their only goal is killing any kemonos they come across. And sometimes they rape and torture victims too! So be ready for a fight! Understand?" Vulpa asks her, keeping her eyes on the shuffling demons.

"I understand sister... But, uh, what is rape?" Ru asks.

Vulpa erks. "... Never mind that for now, I'll explain it later. Be on guard..."

She clenches her fists and snarls a bit as all the stalkers she can notice around of the trees. "OMEGA SIEG HEIL!!" They yell again.

Then they make sounds of anger and start rushing toward the girls, blades raised up high if they're holding them. "You won't be forgiven!" Vulpa yells.

"You'll pay for what you've done!" Ru yells after.

A very large stalker looms over Vulpa and yells something unintelligible, about to attack. "Don't think so, shitbag!" Vulpa yells, pulling her arm back.

She makes a "KYA!!" cry as her fist connects with the large demon's chest, his face going blank and his intestines spraying out from a rip in his back from the sheer power of her hit. She quickly draws her arm back and spins around at another attack, hitting his face with a roundhouse kick and completely blowing it apart. Ru meanwhile leaps her into the air and nails an attacker in the jaw, sending his head off his shoulders. She flips in the air and lands back on her feet, catching something with her eye. One of the stalkers with a gun hanging out in the back begins firing it at Vulpa. The others nearby him begin to join in. Vulpa dashes around however, dodging the bullets as they come. Damn gunmen... "Watch out, Ru!" She yells.

Ru growls, shooting her body up straight. "Don't worry, sis! I'll help you with something I learned in training!" She rears her head back and breathes. "MEGA HOWL!"

Her head shoots forward again, and a large blue blast fires out of her wide-open mouth. It speeds straight for the group of gunmen. It blasts through all of their bodies, sending blood and body fragments flying with a cloud of dust. Their loud painful growls are all that's heard of their demise. "Well done, Ru! They're all about dead!" Vulpa yells.

She then yells out as two jump out at her, hitting them both at once with her elbow and a kick, their heads blasting apart from the contact. Ru leaps at one just in front of her. "I guess you're last! HAA!!" She yells, uppercutting his face and smashing it in on itself.

Ru turns to Vulpa then, smiling a bit. Vulpa looks back at her, and gasps loudly, seeing another of the very large ones appear behind Ru, large hand coming for her head. "Ruuu! BEHIND YOU!!!" She yells.

Ru spins around, seeing the palm right there, and can only gasp. The large stalker laughs deeply, but just before he can grab the little girl, his vision is ended. Blood explodes in the air as something zips through the air at a high speed, blowing the stalker's head into nothing. The figure zips right into the darkness of the forest nearby as the stalker falls to the ground, dust going up around a stunned blue wolf. "... err...." She mutters.

Vulpa breathes a large sigh of relief. Whew... Someone saved Ru... But who was it?

Vulpa looks to where the figure went into the forest, and Ru sees where she's looking, looking there as well. From the darkness of the wood, a figure leaps onto a rock, under the light of the sun. It's a wolf, only surprisingly, a non-anthro nomad-type kemono. His fur is a light gray color, save for red triangles that hang under his eyes, signifying he has magical abilities just like Ru. A red bandana is tied around his neck, and his blue eyes sparkle in the light as he looks at the girls. "Are you two alright? That was a close one for your little sis!" He says.

"Hehe... We're going well, thank you! And thank you for saving her... What's your name, sweetie?" Vulpa says.

The wolf blinks. Sweetie?! Erf... "Oh... I'm Wolufu... Omega killed my pack. I've been wandering in search of orphans like me who can fight Omega. And... I've been following you two in secret for the past few days to see if you were after him too... And it looks like we're on the same side! Can I join you?"

"MY HERO!!!!!" Ru finally kicks in with, leaping at the wolf.

Wolufu nearly topples over, but ends up on his rump as Ru squeezes him tight. He erks. "Hey-hey! I know you're thankful, but aren't you exaggerating? You're acting like we're engaged or something!"

Ru says nothing, and Vulpa just giggles. "It isn't obvious? You didn't just gain her gratitude for saving her, but you won her heart too, cutie."

Wolufu looks at Vulpa strangely, as Ru lets him breathe by letting go and going to her sister. "Hope you don't take advantage of those feelings or you'll be in trouble with me!" Vulpa says, winking.

"... uh? What are you talking about? I don't know what you mean..." Wolufu says, his face showing utter perplexity.

The two of the girls just look at each other and giggle. Wolufu blinks, and groans softly. ... Meh... Maybe they just suffered too much from the death of their friends and family... He thinks to himself.

Vulpa walks over to their gear, and lifts it all up onto her back, making Wolufu's look show some surprise. "Never mind that, then. Of course you can join us. The more we are, the easier things will be."

Wolufu shakes off his bewilderment, and smiles with a tailwag. "Great!"

He stands to his feet and walks up to the girls. "... Wolufu?" Ru says.

He looks to her and headtilts. "Hmm?"

"... How did you lose your family?"

Wolufu mrphs, and looks in a direction. "As I said before, my pack and my family were killed by Omega. Ambushed while we were resting in a forest. I'll never forget that disgusting form as long as I live..."

The girls look at him as he tells his story. "Yeah... He's ugly..." Ru says.

"My pack fought bravely, but it was to no avail. My mother pushed me off the cliff and into the river. I wanted to fight too, but she said it was too important that I survive, to carry on the hopes and dreams of the pack. She distracted Omega so I could escape, but I know she fell at his hand..." He closes his eyes, tears appearing. "It saddens me... I miss her very much..."

Ru sniffles a bit, crying softly for him and looking at the ground. "I know how you feel... Vulpa and I lost our own family and friends... But I'm lucky still have such a cool sister here to take care of me."

Vulpa blinks, and smirks a bit. "Oh, Ru." She says.

Ru shakes off her sadness and looks up. "But hey... Enough about gloomy subjects. Let's change it." She says.

The other two laugh. "I agree!" Wolufu says, as they begin to walk away from the scene of stalker death.

Ru thinks for a moment, before snapping up. "Oh Vulpa! You told me you would explain what rape is, remember?"

Vulpa erks. "Uh..."

Wolufu raises his eyes a bit and stares blankly. That was sudden. "Nice time for me to show up..." He says.

Vulpa scratches at her head. Damn, she remembered... I guess I don't have a choice... She thinks.

The two smaller kemonos look up at her, Ru waiting for an explanation, and Wolufu wondering if she'll actually explain it. "Come on, sis!" Ru says.

Vulpa sighs a bit. "Well, um, uh... Do you remember when I explained how babies are born? Well..."

The three of them head down the bend, away from the smoldering bodies of the demons and into the more beautiful parts of the forest, with Ru listening intently to her sister explain the difference between positive and negative ways of sexual intercourse. And hence, the girl became a bit more mature that day.



"I've... I've always loved you, Vulpa..." He said to her, looking to her face with his cheeks blushing.

Vulpa, her own face red, is in a bit of disbelief as she stares at him. "... Sp-Spinel... I..."

He leans in close to her, their cheeks brushing once. "I know you love me too... I can feel it..." He says.

Vulpa can only stare at him, speechless. Because he was right. He just stares at her eyes, before his arms come to her waist, pulling her close and locking their muzzles together in a kiss. Their eyes close as they embrace, blushes remaining, but the uneasy feelings melting away. And then everything flashes white. "SPINEL!!" Vulpa yells, snapping upward.

Her sleeping bag falls off of her bare chest, and she pants in surprise. It's nighttime, and the cold air of the night sudden creeps to her, making her wrap her arms around herself and shiver. ... It... It was a dream... Our first kiss... But because of Omega we never got the chance to...

She shivers again, this time for a different reason as her loins are stirring. She puts her paws on her head. Oh, Spinel! I need you so much... Hmm... Are the kids still asleep?

She looks over to her side, and sure enough, Ru is cozy in her sleeping bag, with Wolufu curled up nearby and slightly atop of it. They're sound asleep. Urg... Wolufu was supposed to wake me up before he went to sleep so I could guard the area... Oh well...

Her paw tosses her sleeping bag off of her legs, as she stands up. Perhaps I could take this chance to...

She looks around a bit, before she slinks over quietly past the campfire, and behind a large tree. Excellent... They're sound asleep, and she's hidden well behind this tree. She sighs gently, and slinks down the tree a bit to a near-seated position, looking down at her breasts. She murrs, lifting them upward with her paws, and sliding her tongue over them and her nipples. Ooh... Spinel...

Her tongue travels around, firmly licking as she imagines her lost love doing it himself, her voice making loving noises. She lets go of her breasts, panting gently, sliding one of her paws down her body, and over the crotch area of her panties. She shivers greatly, so very horny, just the touch of her paw driving her wild. She moans, sliding that paw upward and into the panties, her middle and ring fingers quickly slipping to her dripping sex. She makes semi-loud noises into the air as they go in, her other paw squeezing at one of her breasts. There's then a small gurgle from the little wolf known as Wolufu, hearing her pleasured noises. He's not sure what they are, but he's awake nonetheless, his eyes blinking a few times. urhhh... huh? What is that? He thinks, looking in that direction. Is someone moaning over there?

Vulpa is indeed moaning freely as she moves her fingers in and out of herself, her head pressing back against the tree. "Ohh... Oh I-I love you, Spinel!" She says aloud.

She slips her hand out of her sex so she can get it out of her panty front. She leans forward, sliding her paw under her legs, her fingers pushing her panties to the side before driving back into her pussy again. She moans loudly into the air, clenching her eyes shut and slamming her fingers in and out, her juices running down her paw. "Mmmhh!! Ah! Spinel, fuck me!!! Ahh...."

She just cries loudly into the air, clenching her jaw soon, her fingers driving in progressively harder only a few more times before she climaxes, her juices running down her paw and the tree. Her paw slows down during this, and she twitches around, up until the orgasm ceases. She falls back against the tree then, panting good and hard. Oooh... I really needed that...

She slips her paw out of her sex, seeing it dripping, as well as her messy legs. ... damn! I should have ditched my panties first... I was just so horny... Oh well, I'll wash them tomorrow...

Over to the side, a certain gray wolf smirks, and he finally makes his presence known. "Well, looks like you really miss somebody. A boyfriend by chance?" He says with a giggle.

Vulpa's face lights up beet red. "WHAT THE F..." She says, looking over to him, her arms wrapping around her exposed breasts.

He just keeps giggling, before he sees anger filling up the embarrassment on Vulpa's face. He erks. ... Uh-oh... Maybe I should have just stayed asleep...

Vulpa quivers before she lets out a loud shriek. "HOW DARE YOU SPY ON ME, YOU LITTLE PERVERT!!"

Wolufu eeks and nearly leaps out of his fur. "No, wait! Let me explain!!" He says.

"Explain WHAT?! You pervert, you better run before I catch you!!!" Vulpa yells.

Vulpa gets up, angry, as Wolufu starts to back away. Vulpa lifts up a large rock with one arm and flings it at him, barely scraping his head. "Don't!!! I heard the moans and thought you were in trouble, I was worried!!!" He yells, taking off running.

Vulpa starts chasing him, doing it on all fours. "I'll make you wish you never saw that!!" She yells.

"Eeek, I already do!!" Wolufu yells.

Not far away, the little girl Ru is awoken by the noises. She erfs, raising up, her sleeping bag falling off her bare chest. "What's... the noise..." Once her eyes are in focus, she sees it. ... Huh? Oh! It's Vulpa and Wolufu. They're playing tag!

Vulpa dives at the wolf but narrowly misses as he jumps to the side, Vulpa keeping chase. "Hey! I want to play too, but don't you think this is a better time for sleeping?" Ru says.

This makes Vulpa and Wolufu stop in their tracks, and look over at Ru. They woke her up. Ru blinks a bit, and headtilts. Vulpa and Wolufu look over at each other, before back at Ru. What follows is just awkward silence that lasts for the rest of the night, and a rather confused blue wolf at the end of it.



TO BE CONTINUED...

Characters and storyline © Mariano
Used with permission
Strip Note: 47-59

~ Scy
Sign up to rate and review this story