Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Losing the Ways-Losing their way

Chapter 1: At Download

by sockprincess 0 reviews

A/U: This is another story I wrote with a friend. Half of the credit goes to her. Written by: Gee OK Slash, affairs, unexpected pairings, suicide attempts, kidnapping and Gerard & Mieky's Mom & D...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-06-28 - Updated: 2007-06-28 - 198 words

0Unrated
CHAPTER 1: AT DOWNLOAD

Ok it was time for Mcr to play at the Download festival.Gerard Way brushed a hand over his short black hair and turned to the rest of the band.

"This is it guys! Anyone scared?"

Bob Bryar gave the singer a weird look.

"Why would we be scared? We've done loads of live shows!"

Ray Toro giggled and shook his afro.

Gerard sighed " Coz we are opening one of the biggest events on the rock calender! This is a huge step forwards for My Chemical Romance!"

Rays 'fro stopped shaking and he looked up.

Bob strode forwards.

"Ok it might be like last time. Where we all get bottled and Gerard has to be helped off stage again. Or we could go out there and show 'em what we're really made of!"

Ray laughed at Bob "give speaches much?"

"No"

"Shows"

"Thanks Toro"

"Anytime"

Frank Iero wandered forwards.He also smiled at Bob and Bob smiled back.

"Are you guys done? We have a show to play today you know"

"Geeze whine whine. Ok ok we're goin frank."

Frank shot Gerard an evil look only to have it returned before they all clambered onstage.
Sign up to rate and review this story