Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Losing the Ways-Losing their way

Chapter 2: Mikey's Fear

by sockprincess 1 review

Written by: Bobsy ummmmmmm mikey's..........fear. i really can't say much more without giving it away.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-06-28 - Updated: 2007-06-28 - 471 words

0Unrated
CHAPTER 2: MIKEY'S FEAR

The guys played well.Even Bob could look at the audience watching.Frank didn't smile much and Gerard just kept singing.They were proud of themselves.They exited the stage and Bob and Frank headed for the changing rooms.

"Hey Ray.Do you think Bob and Frank have bin acting weird lately?"asked Mikey.

"Nah.Don't worry there just best mates"replied Ray.Mikey shook his head.

Gerard headed for his room but made a stop near Bobs room.He got a key out. He carefully placed it in a tiny hole,in the wall opposite Bobs room.It opened a fake wall.Inside was many things.But what Gerard wanted was his packet of fags and Cheap Coffee.

"Ahhhhhhhh atlast,my babies.My fags.Oh and i see no one has found my little hiding spot!Woooooooo!Not even Bob.Thats a relief"quietly said Gerard talkin to himself.He walked to his room and closed the door slightly behind him.

Mikey walked down the corrider.Ray behind him.

"Hey Mikey.Are you okay?You seem down at the moment"asked Ray.

"No not really.Its Alicia.She's pregnent!"said Mikey.Ray was in shock.

"Awwwwwwww awesum.Well done!"Cried Ray.Mikey smiled.Ray turned left as Mikey kept walking.And as Mikey went down the corridor he heard a sudden laughing noise in Bobs room.Mikey turned to face Bobs room.He slowly crept and opened the door,as it revealed Frank and Bob sharing a passionate kiss.Lying on the sofa.Mikey screamed.

"Shhhhhhh Mikey it's not what you think"said Bob,licking his lips.Frank got up.

"I know what i saw.It was you and Frank sharing a true loves kiss.Look Bob,Frank has a fionce.All 'coz you can't find a girlfriend,you don't have to go around pinching other boys.You gay!"Shouted Mikey.

"I'm not gay.I'm just ummmmmm bisexual.Get over it!!!"Bob shouted back.Frank looked at Bob,and hugged him.

"Sorry Mikey,We're both bisexual.I mean come on,it's not as bad as being gay.I mean i love Jamia.But i love Bob to.Bob's just sexy and quiet.That's why i like him"said Frank.

"Oh yeah Mikey,you better had go NOT go around saying anything about us.ORELSE I'LL BANG YOU OUT!"shouted Bob.Mikey nodded.

"Okay I won't tell the guys.This is between us.But i warn you Frank.This'll just end in tears.And Bob i'm watching you"Said Mikey.Mikey left the room as Frank and Bob just stood there,gazing into each others eyes.

"Bob i love you!"said Frank and he kissed Bob on the cheek and he left.Bob felt his cheek.

"Wow someone loves me!Awwwwww i'm well proud!"whispered Bob to himself.
Sign up to rate and review this story