Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Losing the Ways-Losing their way

Chapter 3: Keeping the secret

by sockprincess 0 reviews

Written by: Gee Mikey has to keep The secret.........But can he?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-06-28 - Updated: 2007-06-28 - 387 words

0Unrated
CHAPTER 3: KEEPING THE SECRET

Mikey sat in his room looking out of the window. He was deep in thought about what he had just witnessed. Was frank being unfaithful to Jamia? Was Bob only doing this because he couldn't get a girlfriend or boyfriend? All of these questions ran through his head untill a knock at his door made him jump and lose his train of thought. Irratated he looked to see who had disturbed him. Rays lanky figure was silhouetted in the door.

"Hey Mikes. just ummmmmm are you ok?" Ray asked after getting a closer look at Mikeys worried expression.

"hmm oh yh i was just think in about errrrrrrrrr the baby! i mean i might be a terrible father or the kid might not like me or there could be something wrong with it or.....or......"

"or it could spend waaaaaaay to much time with it's uncle Gerard?" Ray grinned

"well yeah..........." Mikey started but Ray interrupted him

"Mikey. seriously That kid spendin too much time with Gee is all you have to worry about! You'll be a great dad! Im sure loads of people would agree! Come on Mikeys. How about a game of Donkey Konga?"

"Thanks Ray. Sure just carefull Bob doesn't whip your ass like on Guitar Hero" Mikey playfully punched Rays arm as he made his way towards the X-box

"WELL YOU SHOULD BE CAREFUL I DON'T WHIP YOUR ASS!" Ray yelled before running and jumping on mikey.

As they set up the game Gerard wandered through obviously looking for something.

"Hey dude whats up? what you lost?" asked Ray

"what? oh hey guys. Have you seen Bob or Frank? i can't find them anywhere!"

"No......." began Mikey

"OMG! This is all my fault! I had a real go at Frank and now he's run off or something" Gerard yelled

"Dude calm down. Bobs missin too. Maybe they just went to get a veggie burger or something" suggested Ray.

"Yeah. But it still would be nice to know where they are."

Mikey stood up " ok well call them or something"

"Tried. No answer"

Ray sighed "ok well i suppose we better go look for them then" He grabbed his jacket and threw Mikey and Gerard's jackets at there owners and strode out the door followed closely by Gerard and Mikey.
Sign up to rate and review this story