Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Losing the Ways-Losing their way

chapter 4: The secret Revealed

by sockprincess 0 reviews

Written By: Bob The guys find out

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-06-28 - Updated: 2007-06-28 - 344 words

0Unrated
CHAPTER 4: THE SECRET REVEALED

Mikey,Ray and Gee headed to the nearest train station."Mikey before we get on this train.You don't have anything to tell us do you??"asked Gerard.

Mikey bit his lips."No,not that i can think of.But i think i know where they are.There at Paridise Park hotel.You know near the festival?"suggested Mikey.Ray and Gee nodded.The train pulled up.

"Where you going?"asked the ticket master.

"Paridise Hotel"replied Gerard.The ticket master screwed up his face.

"So your'e going to the hotel where all the lovers go hey?"asked the ticket master.Ray looked at him.His afro shook.

"Put a sock in it nosy!"shouted Ray.The ticket driver gave him the evils.The guys sat down.

"Hey,why would Bob and Frank go to a lovers hotel?"asked Ray.Gerard shrugged.Mikey quickly inturupted.

"Maybe they went to meet Jamia.And maybe Bob wants to swing off and have a bit of fun with a girl"said Mikey.

Thirty minutes pasted and the train stopped."We're here!"shouted Gee.They got off and headed for Paridise Hotel.

"Look it's there!"pointed Ray.They walked acroos the road.They got inside.The man behind the counter was a funny little man with a big curly mustache."Sooooooo hello.Have you booked a room?"asked the man.Gerard looked at the man and burst out laughing.

"No sorry dude!"laughed Gee."What room is Bob Bryar and Frank iero in?"asked Gee.

"Room 234.It's on the love floor.Oh yeah to warn you it's got a 'DO NOT DISTURB' sign on it"said the man.They ran up the stairs until they reached the room.

"Well here it is"said Ray.

"Yeah but what are those funny noises?"asked Gee.Mikey bit his tongue.Gerard opened the door,to find Bob on top of Frank making out on the bed.Not exactly doing anything.Mikey closed his eyes.Ray and Gee stood there in shock not moving.Just twitching there eyes.
Sign up to rate and review this story