Categories > Original > Fantasy > Live To Tell The Tale

Chapter 7: Aggressive Negotiations

by ScyStorm 0 reviews

Chapter 7: Vulpa decides to try and get a peaceful solution out of a gang the group runs into, but quickly realizes that just ain't happening.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Fantasy - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2005-11-28 - Updated: 2005-11-29 - 2850 words

0Unrated
LIVE TO TELL THE TALE
Chapter 7: Aggressive Negotiations

Furry Fiction
By: Scy Storm
ssbs.furrynet.com

INEVITABLE DISCLAIMER: This chapter contains much violence, harsh language, and other insensitive subject matter. You have been warned.



Wolufu and the girls observe the gang laughing at the bloodied kemono on the ground, Sally whimpering. "When they come into a zone, they always claim it as their territory or demand tolls. Josh must have no money or refused to pay... What do we do?!" She explains, rather scared.

Ru and Wolufu grr loudly, stepping forward as if to do something, but Vulpa's arm goes in front of them. "Wait... Back you, two. I'm going to solve this without fighting."

Ru calms down a bit and looks up at her. "Without fighting?"

"Yes. Father once told me that it is not good if kemonos always fight. I will try to talk them into a peaceful solution. Perhaps, even, it could get rid of Omega's poisoning..."

"You really think so?" Wolufu asks.

"I'm not so sure... They're very rude." Sally tells her.

Vulpa nods gently, but smiles. "Don't worry about it. Stay here with the equipment and I'll help your friend."

They nod, Ru and Sally hopping up to sit on the large pack of equipment that Vulpa set down. "Be careful..." Sally states as Vulpa starts walking toward the group.

The gang hasn't hit Josh too many more times during the conversation between the girls. He remains in a bit of a fetal position, crying and bleeding, as the thugs only laugh at him, a few puffing on cigarettes. Vulpa heads up closer to them, standing nearby, one immediately noticing her and approaching from behind. He's an obvious feline, yellow-furred and shirtless, both his pointed ears pierced. A cigarette is clenched within his toothy grin and the whites of his eyes are vein-cracked in a deep, beet red color from Omega's corruption. "Hey hey hey, what's up, bitch!? You just entered our territory." He says.

Vulpa's muzzle kicks up, a click sounding out in her head. ... what did he just call me? She thinks.

The other Hooligans, looking up from Josh, see what's going on and smirk. "Check it out... Todd's got another one." One of them says.

Josh notices the lack of attention on him, and sits up slightly, looking over to see Vulpa. ... What? It's a girl... She's trying to defend me! But... They'll hurt her! I have to help...

He tries to get up, but groans, slinking back to his seated position. He's too weak and hurt to do anything. "First... I'm not a bitch, I'm a wolf girl! Have you no shame, treating other kemonos like that? This is not how we behave! You should be ashamed of yourselves!" Vulpa states to them.

The thugs all burst into laughter, a hyena among them speaking. "What the fuck is up with this fucking bitch? She must fucking crazy!"

One of the other thugs, another feline, is smirking. "Hey Todd, better be careful, she looks strong! She might get hysterical and scratch ya! Haha!"

The yellow feline they're calling Todd just steps around Vulpa to be in front of her, looking to her face, smoke rising up in front of his. "Don't worry. She's a muscled fucking bitch, but a bitch all the same! Now girl... I hope you're not trying to play heroine here or I'll make you eat your own teeth!" He tells her with a glare and a grin.

Vulpa tries to smile, her brows slightly furrowed as her body quivers. Please shut up, asshole... I'm getting the urge to kill you right now... I want this to end peacefully without fight...

Todd headtilts, and lets out a loud chuckle. "Look! She's scared! Look at how she's trembling! Don't be so afraid slut... If you're willing, we'll play nice with you..." He says, almost suggestively.

Vulpa lets out a low growl, using all her will to suppress its volume, as she keeps quivering. I don't know if I can control myself anymore... I want to solve this peacefully, but I guess it won't be possible...

Todd hrms a bit as his eyes graze her, before he grows a wicked smirk. "Well... I can tell you got no money or valuable shit to offer for the toll... So that means you're in big fucking trouble, bitch. Unless... you can pay us in another way."

He chuckles afterward, a few of his gang members joining in the laughing, as they can tell exactly what he's talking about. Vulpa just tries to force a smile as her forehead pulses with anger. I don't like how that sounds... And he's really good and pissing people off. God, I can't hold back much longer...

During her thoughts, Todd pads her way behind her, looking at her rump. "If I can fuck your asshole, you can suck the other guys' dicks... I guess you might pass, you little slut, heh heh heh..." He says, lifting up the back of her skirt to peek at her panties underneath.

Vulpa shrieks loudly, and finally snaps. "MOTHERFUCKER!!" She yells, spinning around and grasping the hooligan's neck.

Todd makes a choking noise and grabs onto her arm out of reflex. She growls and lifts him into the air by just the one arm. "That's enough, asshole, my patience is done! Who do you think you are, treating a girl like that?! I'll give you a lesson you'll never forget!" She yells at him.

Todd holds Vulpa's wrist with one hand, trying to pry it off, while his other hand repeatedly slams a fist to her arm, trying to get it to let go of him, but Vulpa doesn't budge a bit. She just stares up at him as he chokes, his face turning blue. She scowls a bit, and speaks a bit. "... I will spare your life for now, but I hope you'll think very carefully next time with girls, fucking moron!"

With that, she tosses him like a rag doll into several trashcans a few feet away. She turns over to the other hooligans, who are for the moment dumbstruck, before they see her look at her. They all begin growling, and a big brawny wildcat kemono raises his fist. "You fucking bitch!" He yells.

Vulpa just cracks her knuckles in each palm, staring at him silently. Hmm... Since I can't do it peacefully, I can beat them without using too much strength. Although they deserve death, I don't want to kill other kemonos...

The wildcat just sees her stare, and his anger grows. "I'll teach you not to fuck with the Killer Fists!" He yells, rushing at her.

Vulpa chuckles. "Really? Take this!"

She pumps her fist forward when he's close enough, smashing into his stomach with a punch so fast, no one around could even see it. The large hooligan stops in his tracks, with wide-open eyes and a gaping maw. He tries to speak, but ends up making awkward moan noises and coughs. The other gang members look on in confusion. Vulpa smiles. "Oh? What happened? Oh! I see. That really hurt, don't you think? But don't worry... Your pain will be gone in a moment." She says to him tauntingly.

She then walks by his side to behind him, as he groans, and falls flat on his face, out like a light. The remaining hooligans begin growling again, as the feline one takes out a knife. "Looks like you want to die, bitch!" He yells.

Vulpa punches her fist into her other hand and looks at them. "What, are you angry because I kicked your boyfriend's ass? Okay, if you want to fight, I'd be pleased to satisfy the need. Hopefully I won't be responsible if you end up with broken bones!"

One of the hooligans takes first crack, another large wildcat type, wearing a vest and a gold chain, long dreadlocks hanging between his ears. "You're mine, bitch!" He yells, before punching.

Vulpa simply moves her head to the side, dodging the hit completely. The big guy blinks in surprise, and Vulpa just smiles at him, before raising her foot up and nailing him square in his crotch. He makes a loud painful noise, his eyes widening to the point where they seemed they would pop right out of his head. Without missing a beat, Vulpa's arm swings lightning quick, smashing him in the face. He groans and falls backward to the ground, blood spraying from his nose and his eyes rolling back in his head. Almost immediately, a shirtless canid hooligan leaps into the air with a baseball bat, ready to strike her. "FUCK YOU!" He yells.

Vulpa immediately spins, raising and crossing both wrists, blocking the shot. "Same to you!"

She then rips the bat out of his hand with her right hand, her left arm coming around his back and slamming him down to a raised knee. That arm then makes a quick turn back and wraps around his neck, holding him tight against her. "Arrrgh!!" Yells out a few voices.

The wolf girl looks up from the drooling gang member to see two more flying right for her, one swinging a large chain. "You never learn your lesson, do you..." She says, looking down at the one she's holding, "Oh, I think this is yours. Take him!"

She spins her arm, gripping him and tossing him like a rag doll into the stomachs of the two approaching, sending all three of them rolling away. Josh looks on in surprise, having ignored the injuries he's sustained and the blood on his face. Wow... She's very strong!

The remaining hooligans standing leap at the wolf girl, only to all get smashed away by her fists and elbows, their blood hitting the ground and a nearby wall with each strike. One of the gang members, smarter for his own good, keeps his distance, taking a phone out of his shirt pocket and dialing. "Fuck this bitch is kicking our ass... I have to call the boss!"

Just a small ways away from the fight, the three children watch on. Wolufu hrms. "Too bad she couldn't reach a peaceful solution."

Ru sighs a bit. "Yeah. Some people just can't be convinced with words."

Sally tailwags and smiles as she watches, barely into their conversation. "Your big sister is so awesome, Ru! She's taking care of the whole gang by herself!"

And then, a voice rings out. "Well well... Looks like we found two little bitches and a filthy little wolf with a bunch of things to steal."

Ru gasps gently, and Wolufu clicks, spinning around and looking behind them. The two girls turn then, the three of them seeing two rather massive baddies. One is a canid wearing rough pants and spiked leather around his waist and in an X over his body, orange hair cut into a mohawk. In his hands is a massive mallet made out of a bright chrome-colored metal. Next to him is a tiger kemono of equal size, wearing tattered purple overalls strapped over a muscled shirt. Over his shoulder is a giant club, spikes sticking out around the end. They both wear large grins. "You chose a bad day to sit here and take a break. It'd be a lot better if you just moved out of the way and let us steal what you have, otherwise you'll be in a world of hurt." The tiger says to them, a voice different from the one that spoke before.

Sally shivers in fright and curls up toward Ru a bit, but Ru pulls down her eyelid and sticks her tongue out at the two big guys. "We're not giving you anything! You're bad people and if you don't leave us alone you'll regret it!" She says.

Sally gasps and looks at her. "Be careful, Ru! They're some of the most dangerous punks in this city!"

The large canid laughs. "You're a funny little girl, I like your attitude. And for that, you'll be the first one to die!" He says, raising his hammer.

Wolufu grins, and looks up at Ru. "Ru... Can I?"

Ru looks down at him, and nods. "Okay, but try not to take this too serious."

The two hooligans look confused as Wolufu stands and walks over to them. The little wolf is barely the size of their boots. They look down at him. "... What? Don't act like you're going to fight against us, filthy little wolfie. Do YOU want to die first?" The large tiger says.

The big dog steps forward, his grin wide and drooling. "Heh heh! I will enjoy crushing you, little pest."

"So why don't you talk less and fight more, big and brainless?" Wolufu taunts without missing a beat.

The dog blinks once, but stays smiling, raising his arms. "I think tonight I'm eatin' some wolf burgers!" He yells, before he makes a grab for the wolf.

Wolufu just smirks up at him, before his smirk suddenly disappears. In fact, all of him disappears. The dog is bent down, holding air. His smile fades as confusion hits him. "What the fuck?! He's gone!"

"Behind you, dumbhead!" Wolufu yells.

The dog perks up, but before he can even turn around, he's sent flying when Wolufu bull-rushes straight into him. The big dog flies through the air like a bullet, yelling out, before his head makes contact with a giant piece of building rubble. He cries out as rock explodes everywhere and he somersaults in midair, landing on his back near the wall the produced the rubble. He sits wide-eyed and makes a few gurgling noises. The tiger meanwhile can't believe what he just saw. This little son of a bitch is strong and fast! He KOed my partner with one hit! He thinks to himself.

Wolufu turns around to face the tiger then, smiling. "That was just a warning for you. If you still want to attack us, then you're going to regret it!" He says.

The tiger growls rather loudly, his teeth bared, as grasps his club in both hands in front of himself. "Who do you think you are, you fucking pest!? I'm the strongest of us and you will not have the same luck with me!!" He yells, before he leaps forward with a roar, raising his club high with intent to strike.

Wolufu narrows his eyes and stares at the approach, not moving. The tiger gets very close, about to swing his club, when Wolufu's form becomes a flew silhouette. The tiger cries out in pain as blows rain down upon him, his club getting blasted to pieces from a few of the hits. His blood and teeth fly into the air as Wolufu is suddenly behind him in the same position he was standing in. It all happened in a matter of seconds. Sally eeps and stares at what just happened. "Y-...Your friend is awesomely strong, Ru!" She says.

Ru nods a bit. "Yes! He told me about his powers. His strength becomes massive and his speed becomes unreal. I think he said... um... speed of sound for 5 or so seconds and speed of light for 1? He's not used to the speed yet, though." Ru explains.

"Wow! You're not foolin'?"

"Nope... I think that baddie just got hit 100 or 150 times just now. He's probably not getting up for some time."

As she speaks, the tiger makes contact with the ground, creating a big hole as Wolufu just looks on with a smirk. The tiger lays there with eyes wide, blood and bruises all over him, completely disoriented and out of contention. Wolufu pads his way back to the girls, who hop off the luggage and greet him. "You are awesome, Wolufu! I never knew you were so strong!" Sally says, scritching under his chin.

Wolufu giggles, as Ru smiles big. "Yes, you fought well! Now you're our idol, hehe." She says to him.

"Aww, hehe, thank you! But that was nothing compared to that big stalker a while ago!"

Ru nods softly, and then looks up. "Hey, I think Vulpa may be done with those bad guys. Should we go see how it is?"

"Yeah, let's go see!" Sally says.

Wolufu chuckles up to them. "I bet she gave them a great lesson!"

Unbeknownst to the three of them, they're being watched. A computer scan device is over them, various readings and numbers appearing upon it as it scans. The device is in the sunglasses of a strange character a while away, standing amidst some surprised onlookers to the devastation that was just caused. He's an avian with blue feathers, wearing an investigator's coat and hat, his hand on his sunglasses working the device inside them. Hmm... Those cheek-marked wolf children have a great amount of spiritual power. And the little feral boy shows great fighting skills... My Lady will find this very interesting..."

He lowers his hand and smiles gently to himself, turning and getting lost in the crowd and nearby alleyway.



TO BE CONTINUED...

Characters and storyline © Mariano
Used with permission
Strip Note: 67-78

~ Scy
Sign up to rate and review this story