Categories > Original > Fantasy > Live To Tell The Tale

Chapter 8: Only The Beginning

by ScyStorm 0 reviews

Chapter 8: The fight with the Killer Fists gang winds down to its end, and the group rejoices, only to get a visit from the big one.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Fantasy - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2005-11-28 - Updated: 2005-11-29 - 2302 words

0Unrated
LIVE TO TELL THE TALE
Chapter 8: Only The Beginning

Furry Fiction
By: Scy Storm
ssbs.furrynet.com

INEVITABLE DISCLAIMER: This chapter contains violence and harsh language, among other sensitive subjects. You have been warned.



The back of Vulpa's fist flies up and smashes into the nose of one of the gang hooligans as he gets close. He goes down holding his nose while Vulpa looks over her shoulder and smacks another one. "My... fucking nose!! She broke my fucking nose!!" The first yells, blood seeping between his fingers.

Vulpa looks down at the two of them as they covet their bleeding noses. "Looks like that's the last of you..." She says with a smirk.

Josh watches from afar still, his eyes gleaming. ... Awesome! She's so cool... I bet she's stronger than Spinel!

Vulpa adjusts the bandages on her paws, smiling over at Josh once. "Well... Looks like I'm finished."

Josh smiles back at her. Back behind her, the feline thug Todd, whom she tossed against the wall, is glaring at her. He whips a gun out from his pants and points it. "You fucking BITCH!" He yells.

He immediately gets to his feet, the gun pointed at her, held sideways. "You will die!!"

"... Oh no! Miss, he has a gun!!" Josh yells.

Vulpa snaps her eyes wide and spins around, just quick enough for the gun to ring out, a bullet striking her in the side. Josh eeks and yells out. "No!! You bastar... .. huh?" He stutters, his yell cut off by confusion.

Todd's eyes shrink. "... What the fuck!?"

Vulpa grrrs and stares over at him. The bullet that struck her failed to pierce her skin, and it falls down to the ground with a harmless clink. "Ow!! That stung, you son of a bitch!" She snaps at him.

Todd quivers as he stares at her. "H...How can this be? It didn't hurt you? Are you... some kind of fucking monster!?"

Vulpa narrows her eyes and walks toward him. "YOU must be the monster, using a gun against an unarmed kemono. This time I won't feel pity for you..."

Todd erks back to life after a second as she's nearly touching him. He leaps back. "D-Don't get any closer, bitch! I-I'll..." He says, raising his gun high.

Immediately, Vulpa slaps his hand with hers. "You'll what, asshole?" She asks.

Todd staggers back a few steps, looking at his hand. "Uh...! My gun disappeared!!"

Vulpa smirks, holding his gun up by the end of the hilt. "Looking for this?"

Todd backs up again, running into the same brick wall he was thrown against earlier. He can't stop quivering. "W-What will you do to me..."

Vulpa grabs onto his pants. "No more good girl for you. I told you I'd give you a lesson that you would never forget, remember?" She says, before she tears his pants clean away.

Todd acks, nearly falling down as he's completely nude in the street. "H-Hey!!!"

Vulpa just bears her teeth in a light grin. "So you wanted to fuck me in the ass, ay? Well girls don't like it there, partly because it hurts, and mainly because I don't like to be raped. So how about I let you feel what it's like to have something in there..." She says, her grin widening as she raises her gun.

Todd is just in a state of confusion and terror right now, unable to comprehend her body movements. "W...What the fuck do you mean...?"

She growls, and grips one of his wrists, spinning him around so he's bent over against the wall. "THIS is what I mean! See if YOU like it!" She says, before she shoves the barrel of the gun into his tailhole.

Todd yips loudly, his eyes widening as the gun is shoved into him. "AACCK!!! Oh my FFF... What the fuck are you doing?!!?"

Vulpa growls. "God, I just shoved a gun up your ass and you're still asking that! Moron!"

She spins him around and slams his back to the wall. He stumbles and falls onto his rump, the gun nearly making contact with ground. He panics a bit on contact. "Are you crazy?!! This fucking thing has a sensitive trigger!! Oh god...!! Please get it fucking out of meeee!!!" He says, squirming crazily for a moment before he forces himself to lock up and be still.

Vulpa crosses her arms and looks down at him. "Well.. Who is the hysterical bitch now? Afraid your gun is gonna go off? Well, perhaps you should say goodbye to your balls... Or your organs could get pierced, giving you an agonizing death..." She says, looking down at him with arms crossed.

Todd's eyes are wide and horrified, his hands about to go downward and yank the gun out of himself, but he's afraid that'll piss her off, or the gun will simply go off. Vulpa just stares down at him, with a half smile, almost evil. "You know something? I'm almost wanting to kick it right now to see what happens." She states.

"NOOO!!! Please forgive me, I'm sorry for everything!! Don't hurt me please, oh my god!!" Todd yells in absolute panic, his body frozen against the wall.

Vulpa just stares down at him with her evil smile, but the smile and look on her face suddenly softens. "Heh heh... Alright, I'll forgive you... But you can stop squirming, because you're not in danger. Just will probably walk funny for a few days."

Todd blinks a few times, and stares up at her. Not in danger? Vulpa lifts one of her hands from behind her arm, dangling the bullet clip of the gun. It was never even in the gun. "Your gun isn't loaded. I took them out before I shoved it up your ass. I just wanted to give you the fright of your life and teach you lesson. You're just a poor wimp, hehehe..."

She takes the clip of the gun and tosses it over it shoulder, sending it flying far away somewhere. "You better behave now, Todd!" She says.

The feline sits there confused and dumbfounded. "... what... Y-You fu..."

Vulpa's eyes flare up suddenly and her teeth bare. "I'm WHAT?" She yells.

Todd eeks and panics again. "N-Nothing!! I was gonna say 'miss wolf!!' T-Thanks for forgiving me!" He says, gulping down.

Vulpa's face softens again, and she smiles big. "That's better! Now you see how it is to be a nice guy? I hope I don't have to teach you another lesson!" She says, before turning around.

Todd quivers against the wall and watches her walk away, before blinking, and yanking the gun out of his body. Vulpa walks over to Joshua, who is still seated on the ground, staring up at her. That was a little extreme! But he did deserve it, I guess, heh...

Vulpa kneels down when she reaches the injured wolf. "Hi! You must be Josh. Did they hurt you too much? I can help you up if you'd like." She says, extending a paw and thinking to herself. Hehe... This boy is very cute!

Josh smiles big, ignoring all the blood that is still on his face. "I think I'll be fine thanks to you! You must be my guardian angel!"

Vulpa blinks a few times and blushes up. "What? Nah..."

Josh just giggles a little and ignores that. "You are really cute? What's your name? I wanna know the name of the awesome heroine girl that saved me!" He continues.

Vulpa blushes deeper and puts a paw on her face. "It's... Vulpa.. And t-thank you!" Oh wow, he's a sweetie! I never thought that someone could say such a thing to me after I turned so muscular... Maybe he likes me? But Spinel owns my heart... Oh, what do I do now...

Her thoughts are interrupted when he grabs her paw. She shakes herself out of her thoughts and smiles, standing up and pulling him up to his feet. He uses his arms and brushes himself off, but carefully, since his muscles are still very much in pain. "Vulpa!!" A voice calls out.

Vulpa blinks a little and looks back, ignoring the deep blush on her face for now. "Oh... Hey guys! You're all here! Great."

Ru, Sally, and Wolufu come running up, Ru holding up the giant pack that Vulpa has been carrying during their journey. "Hey! Looks like you taught them a lesson! And saved Sally's friend!" Ru says, dropping the pack down nearby.

Sally smiles big. "Thank you so much, Ms. Vulpa! I was worried about you when I heard that gunshot!"

Vulpa just smiles, trying to will her blush away. "Thanks Sally, but you didn't have to worry, a weapon like that can't hurt me..."

Wolufu chuckles. "And it seems like you beat them all." He says, looking around at all the fallen gangsters spread about.

"Heh... y-yes, but that was because they didn't listen and were really word, I had no other choice..." Vulpa says, feeling her blush recede as she attempts to calm down. Heh... These kids saved me from an awkward situation...

Josh smiles as the kids approach. "Sally! How are you baby? Seems you made some new friends."

Sally runs up to him and whimpers, holding onto his head as he leans down a little to her. "Oh Josh... Look at what they did to you!" She says worriedly.

Josh sighs a little but gives her a reassuring smile. "I got a really bad beating, but it was because the cowards all attacked me together. Don't worry, I'll get better in a while. I'm just glad we're together again."

Ru runs up to Josh and grabs his paws suddenly. "Hi! You must be Sally's friend!" She says.

Josh erks and looks at the little wolf girl. "Um, yes, hi..." He stutters.

Ru giggles a little. "I'm Ru, pleased to meet you! Now I can see why Vulpa wanted to help you, you're a cutie!" She says, giggling.

Josh blushes a little and reaches one paw back to scratch the back of his head. "Well, pleased to meet you too... And thank you, you're lovely yourself, heh..."

Ru smiles, and then takes a moment to look at him, her smile fading. "Oh my! You're very hurt! Let me help you..." She says, holding onto his fist.

Josh headtilts a little, but before he can ask what she means, he explodes in blue energy. "Woah!" He yells.

The energy soars over him like an aura, his hair flying upward. All the cuts on his body heal up, all the stray blood disappears, and he can feel the pain in his muscles and bones fading. What... What is this?! A medicinal magic? All my cuts and pain are disappearing! I feel full of energy!!

The magic soon stops, and Ru lets go of his paw. "There you go!"

Josh lifts the paw she was holding and looks at it, then looks all over his body, looking surprised as anything. "So cool! You.. You're awesome! You MUST be Vulpa's sister! I feel better than ever!" He says excitedly.

Ru giggles and swishes her tail side-to-side. "It was a pleasure!" She says.

Josh wags his own tail and goes down, hugging the little wolf girl. "Thank you SO much! You're a sweet and awesome girl!"

Ru eeks a little and blushes big. "...T-thanks..." She stammers.

Josh stops hugging after a moment and stands straight, smiling. Ru's head glows red. Oh! He said that I'm sweet and awesome, how embarrassing! ... Why hasn't Wolufu said such cute things to me? Ru thinks to herself.

Sally blinks and thinks to herself as well. Heeyyy, why hasn't Josh said such things to me?

Wolufu just eyeraises a little and sweatdrops to Josh's reactions. Josh himself looks at Vulpa and thinks for a moment. "Hmm... You're name is Vulpa, right? I've heard it before..." He says.

Vulpa looks at him and headtilts. "You have?" She asks.

"Oh yes! I remember! Are you Spinel's girlfriend? He told me a lot about you, but he never mentioned how muscular you were." Josh explains.

"Ah... Yes, yes I'm his girlfriend. Sorry for not mentioning it before." Vulpa tells him.

"Oh, no, you don't need to apologize. I've never met you, so I couldn't have guessed. But I can tell why he fell in love with you!"

Vulpa holds back her blush, not wanting it to appear again. "Ohh... Thank you! You're going to embarrass me, hehe..."

Josh chuckles a little and rubs the back of his head. "Hope he doesn't get angry with me for saying those things to you before, ha... But thanks for helping Sally. And since you're here, Spinel must be with you! Where is he?"

Vulpa's happy expression fades, instead snapping into surprise and growing nervousness. ... Oh crap... I knew he would ask for him soon... "Uh... Well, Spinel, you see..."

Before she can finish, there's a load screech just a ways away. A vehicle skid to a stop just a matter of feet away, at the end of the alleyway. They all turn to look at it. "Hey, what's that thing?" Ru asks.

Sally gasps. "Oh no! That's the boss of the Killer Fist's vehicle! They called this in! They're really taking this serious!"

A few hooligans that are still coherent are up and just a ways away, laughing. "Haha! Now our boss is here! You'll regret challenging us!" The smaller canid one yells.

The big canine hooligan favors his side with his arm, but smirks. "urgh... Yeah... You will learn not to fuck with us! Our boss is very strong! She'll kick your ass, wolf bitch!" He yells.

Vulpa perks her eyes in surprise. "What?" Did he say -she-?



TO BE CONTINUED...

Characters and storyline © Mariano
Used with permission
Strip Note: 79-85

~ Scy
Sign up to rate and review this story