Categories > Original > Fantasy > Live To Tell The Tale

Chapter 9: The Killer Fists Revealed

by ScyStorm 0 reviews

Chapter 9: Vulpa shows up the boss of the Killer Fists gang very easily, only to find out that several things are definitely not as they seem.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2005-11-28 - Updated: 2005-11-29 - 2569 words

0Unrated
LIVE TO TELL THE TALE
Chapter 9: The Killer Fists Revealed

Furry Fiction
By: Scy Storm
ssbs.furrynet.com

INEVITABLE DISCLAIMER: This chapter contains much violence and harsh language. You have been warned.



The doors of the car slam shut. Vulpa and her group see three figures walk into the open away from the car. A muscular female gray, black-spotted hyena kemono stands there, crossing her arms, her spiked bracelets clanking together. She wears a yellow vest that is a bit small and doesn't extend over her chest, which is covered down to her upper stomach by an orange shirt. Her jeans are baggy, resting above purple tennis shoes. Her hair is black and a bit spiky, her eyes red, and looking rather annoyed. She's flanked by two big, thuggish brown canines wearing black clothing, sunglasses, and trenchcoats. All three of them have an emblem around their necks, golden, with the "KF" of their gang. "Alright! Who is the asshole that's fucking with our business here?!" She yells out.

Vulpa looks her over, and thinks to herself. So she's their boss... she looks strong, but I wonder HOW strong...

The two canid hooligans head up to her, the much smaller one looking up at her and pointing. "Yes, miss, it's that bitch with that fucking guy who refused to pay the toll! And those stupid kids they're with." He says.

"Yeah, it's all her. We attacked her and she kicked all our asses! She's a lot stronger than she looks!" The big one says.

The gang boss's eyes flare up as she sees Vulpa, and looks at the two. "WHAT?!"

The two hooligans flinch, as she roars, grabbing them by the scruffs of their sweatshirts and lifting them into the air. "Don't FUCK with me! You made me come here for THAT bitch?! All of you can't be beaten by some SLUT! If you're talking shit to me, then you're gonna regret it!" She yells at them.

The two squirm and cry out in fright. "No, no! It's no shit!" The big one says in a panic.

"I s-swear it! I s-saw it myself how she kicked every..body's ass!!" The little one stammers.

The hyena boss just growls loud, and brings the two together, their heads clunking together hard as they grunt in pain. She then drops them, the thugs landing on their asses and falling over, dizzy. "It was REALLY hard to find useful dudes to do work today..." She says, before turning and looking at Vulpa. "It seems that you've beaten all the members in this territory. Looking at you better I can see that you look a bit strong, but you were just lucky, bitch! You're gonna regret challenging US!"

Vulpa hrms, and steps away from her group, motioning with her hand for them to stay back. Ru and Wolufu nod, acknowledging the request. "Oh? I'm gonna regret it, you say?" Vulpa asks.

The hyena grins a little. "You can bet that you'll feel a world of pain when I'm done with you. So kiss my ass, slut, and let me see if you are as strong as you look!" She says in challenge.

Vulpa stops walking from her group, standing a matter of feet from the hyena, showing no fear. "I guess that means you want to fight with me... Alright, I'll take your challenge. Are you gonna start or will you keep talking?"

The hyena raises her clenched fists up. "I'll kick your ass, bitch!" She taunts.

Vulpa raises her own fists. "Then go ahead and try."

The boss growls as she leaps forward, dashing toward the wolf kemono. Her fists begin to swing, her punches swift and almost invisible to sight. Vulpa moves her body backward and around to dodge the jabs and hooks, not attacking yet to try and get a gage on the hyena's abilities. Hmmm... She has good speed. She's definitely a step up from the other members. I guess I could have some fun fighting with her... She thinks to herself.

Vulpa starts raising her arms up to block a few stray shots, as the hyena smirks. "Not bad! Good defense. I can see you have experience. But you're no match for me!" She yells.

Her leg then suddenly flies upward. Vulpa quickly shifts her arm over and blocks it, but is send skidding across the ground from the force, hitting the brick wall of a building shoulder first. oof... What a kick that was! It made me hit the wall! She has a good strength... Now I can tell why she's the boss, heh... Huh?!

Her thoughts are interrupted when the hyena is right there before her, as quick as lightning. "You can't escape! This is why we are the Killer Fists! Eat this!" She yells as her fist flies at the wolf.

Vulpa's eyes click, and her body moves to the side, her arm lifting. The fist goes by her side, and she strikes the hyena's arm with her elbow. "Sorry, but I don't feel like playing with you anymore." She says.

The hyena's eyes click open wider. "What the- UGH!" She says, cut off as Vulpa's other fist strikes her in the jaw.

The gang boss stumbles backward and falls onto her rump, up against the wall of another building. She groans, and sits more upright. Vulpa looks over at her and chuckles. "Hey, you managed to take one of my punches without fainting and fought very well! I can feel you aren't polluted, you're just confused. You have great skill, why not use it for good?"

The hyena grrrs and starts getting up. "What the fuck are you talking about?!"

"Why not use your skill for good? Bring your buddies back to the good side. A nice idea, right? You think so too, don't you?"

The gang boss wipes her maw as she stands, feeling the pain in her jaw and growling. "You fucking bitch!"

Vulpa sighs. Okay, then let's solve this the hard way... "I'm NOT a bitch."

The hyena just grins, and pulls a knife out of her pants belt. "Heh heh... Time to die!"

A few of the beaten, bloody hooligans cheer for their boss. "Yeah, boss! Show that bitch how dangers we can be!"

"Yeah, teach her that nobody can fuck with us!"

Josh and the kids watch on worriedly. "Please be careful, Ms. Vulpa!" Sally yells.

"That's unfair! Vulpa doesn't have a weapon! You're a coward like the others!" Josh notes.

The hyena grins wickedly as she holds the knife up. "Come here, slut... Are you afraid? You won't win. This time I'll leave ya with a second navel! How's that sound?" She taunts at the wolf girl.

"Oh? Really? Why don't you try it?" Vulpa taunts back, smirking.

The boss swishes her knife through the air once and lunges forward. "Take this, bitch! Hahaha... huh?!"

Vulpa keeps smirking, as she holds the knife tight with a few fingers. The hyena blinks, and then tries to yank it away, but growls when it doesn't budge. Vulpa giggles a little. "What happened, bad girl? It won't move?"

The boss growls loudly, trying to pull some more and getting nothing. She grabs onto it with her other hand and keeps yanking, but it doesn't move an inch. What the fucking hell is going on?! I can't move it! You damn fucking bitch, you're not gonna defeat me! Argh!!

Vulpa just laughs some more. "Come on, bad girl! Maybe this knife is too heavy for you? Let me help you ditch it."

She then raises her arm upward, and the hyena eeks a little when she's lifted clean off the ground, simply by Vulpa's one arm raising the knife. Before she can do much, Vulpa swings her arm downward, the hyena's hands slipping off the knife as she flies backward at a high speed. "FUCKING SHIIIIT!" She yells.

Her two big bodyguards can do little as she flies in-between them and smashes into the side of the car they drove here. The door is completely mangled, the window shattering and some of the windshield window breaking. The hyena groans as she lands on her rump, holding her head in a hand. The two big guys look on in surprise, as the hyena opens her eyes and stares over at Vulpa. She's... fucking strong! I can't believe is! She could kill me right now if she wanted, but she's telling me to join the light side? She's a pure kemono... But I guess the real bosses of this gang will have to slay her, because I can't... She thinks to herself.

Vulpa just looks back at her, managing a gentle smile. Come on... You should be a good kemono, don't let all this go to your head...

The hyena growls, and looks up at the two big guys. One of them hmms to himself. This isn't a common kemono. We must destroy her or our plots in this city could be ruined.

He looks over at his partner, and they both nod to each other, pulling large guns out of the insides of their trenchcoats. Vulpa growls a bit. "Damnit! They have weapons too!" She says.

Ru growls as well. "You cowards!" The little wolf girl yells.

The two big thugs just raise their guns and ready to fire, but are dumbstruck when their guns are suddenly ripped from their hands by invisible forces. "What the fuck?!" One of them yells.

Ru and Wolufu reappear back where they were standing, both smirking. Ru is holding up one of the guns while Wolufu has the other in his teeth. "Oh, did you want this, bad man?" Ru says.

The two big canines just stand dumbfounded, until one gets tapped on the shoulder from behind. He turns his head to see the wolf Josh. "I think it's time for payback, for all you've done!" Josh says.

The big guy turns, about to attack the wolf kemono, but instead is met with a hard left cross to his lower jaw, courtesy of Josh's fist. Josh yells out again as his right fist comes up and nails him in the chin with an uppercut, the big guy's sunglasses flying off. The big man stumbles back, dizzy, nearly falling down as Josh assumes a stance. "You give up?" He asks.

The other thug growls. You fucking kid! Time to play! He thinks to himself as he pulls out a knife from his belt and approaches the green-haired wolf.

He then roars a bit into the air as a jolt of pain goes through him. Sally has appeared, down at his leg, having lifted his pant leg up and bit down, growling. Josh turns around to see what happened, and suddenly, Ru comes flying with a big kick to the thug's face, sending him flying off his feet. "Ooh! Thank you, Ru!" Sally yells as the little wolf kemono lands.

"That was a bit close..." She says, looking at Josh. "You fight good, Mr. Josh!"

Sally giggles. "We came just in time."

Josh chuckles. "Thanks girls! You're amazing!"

Then another voice comes out. "Heh heh heh... You think you won this battle already?" Says the voice of the first thug.

Josh growls. "Damnit, I thought I KOed you!" He says as he turns back around.

The canine just stands up, eyes closed and a huge grin on his face. "No way. Not that easily."

"Well then I'll try again, how's that?" Josh yells.

The big guy just laughs, deeply, and even a little slow. The troupe of wolves aren't sure what to think of this laugh, but feel something is really wrong about it. "What is he laughing about?" Sally idly asks.

"The hyena slut was only our puppet. WE are the real bosses of the gang." He says, as the other big canine is getting up, wearing a huge grin like his partner. "Heh heh... All these gang members? They're polluted. But not nearly as polluted as you think..."

Vulpa blinks a little. This was the first time pollution was mentioned. But all the small thugs didn't seem like they even knew about it. And these big guys are the bosses, not the hyena girl? The canid continues speaking, eyes still closed. "They're only at a low-level of pollution. But us, on the other hand, are completely polluted..." He says, opening his eyes, which glow completely red.

The wolves gasp, and the hyena gang girl is a bit dumbfounded. "We sold our souls to Omega for power. We were filling this city with pollution to help his quest to infect every last kemono as fast as possible. They're kept as slaves, and the rebels are killed."

The second canine finally walks up closer to the other, his eyes also glowing bright red. "But we can tell now that this big bitch and the two little kids are not ordinary kemonos. It's time for us to get serious." He explains.

"Be prepared, because now you will all die!!" The first one chimes in loudly.

Both of them begin to laugh maniacally as their bodies suddenly begin to bulge, their clothes starting to rip. Veins shoot up along the sides of their head, and the lighter brown hair on their heads seems to spout out in a minor growth spurt. The hyena girl gasps and pushes back against the car a bit. Jesus... No wonder I felt so scared hanging around those dudes... She thinks silently.

Deep roar-like sounds come from the big thug's maws as they gape open, revealing how their teeth became much more sharp and wide. Vulpa stares wide-eyed at their transformation. Now I understand it all! They ARE the bosses behind this! Damnit! I know kemonos have been corrupted, but they sold their SOULS?! She thinks to herself, surprised immensely by this turn of events.

The two big canine's bodies become heavily muscled and bulged, their clothes torn to shreds, aside from the pant fabric over their waists, as well as the cloth over their ankles and wrists, which didn't grow too much. Their eyes glow a very scary red as they stare at the group of wolves with new elongated snouts full of dagger teeth. They raise their paws up, showing that large claws have grown from their fingers. "Now we will make sure that you never will fuck with our business again! Hahahaha!!" The first one taunts, his voice deeper, and coarser.

Josh's slightly pale-furred face seems to just be white now, his body quivering in feat. D-Damn... THIS is a fully polluted kemono? This... This is scary! They-They'll kill me!

That same boss points at Josh. "You, kid! Those punches you gave me were very good! As a reward, you get to die first, so you don't have to see the rest of your friends torn to pieces! You haven't a chance against me, hahaha!" He yells out.

The second boss grins widely as his eyes trail toward Ru. "Yeah... And that little fucking girl gave me a pretty good kick in the face. Painful as hell... So I think I'm gonna tear your legs and arms off, and rape your little wolf body when you're dead!!" He roars out loudly.

Ru cries out in fear, as Vulpa clenches her fists and growls. This just might be our biggest challenge yet...



TO BE CONTINUED...

Characters and storyline © Mariano
Used with permission
Strip Note: 86-95

~ Scy
Sign up to rate and review this story