Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Losing the Ways-Losing their way

chapter 9: Remember me?

by sockprincess 0 reviews

written by: Gee Gerard bumps into an old friend who isn't crazy about MCR writing more songs.......

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-06-28 - Updated: 2007-06-28 - 1219 words

0Unrated
CHAPTER 10: REMEMBER ME?

Gerard sat in the blinding white hospital room holding his baby brothers hand. A week after and he still hadn't woken up, Gerard was getting more worried every day. He stroked Mikeys hand and told him about the band getting back together.

"Their coming to see you today! Ray and Frank and Bob. We're all here for you. And when you get better you'll be back playing bass in no time!"

The idea brought a smile to Gerards face. Suddenly someone grabbed his shoulder from behind making him jump. Twirling around out of chair Gerard came face to face with a worried Ray.

"Dude you look awful!"

"And Hello to you to Ray"

"No seriously How long have you been here?"

"I don't know. just after lunch.........1? Half 1?"

"Gerard! Its fuckin nearly 6 in the evening!! Listen Mikey will be ok! You go and get a coffee from the shop down the road ot something. Just streach your legs a bit. We'll be with Mikey."

Ray motioned to Bob and Frank behind him.

"Yeah its Not like he'd be on his own." Bob said reasuringly.

"OK. OK your right. I'll go get some freash air for 5 or 10 minuets or something. Call me if he wakes up" Gerard headed to the door.

"Yeah of corse"

Gerard nodded and headed towards the exit of the hospital. Outside he sighed deeply and wandered to the nearest Costa. He got a coffee to take out and decided to wander around a bit. He wanted to try and destract himself from the current situation.

As Gerard passed a dark ally he felt himself be pushed hard down it. As he landed he herd a loud crack. Something was broken. Dazed and scalded from the coffee he sat up and looked for damage before standing up and scanning the ally for whoever had pushed him.

When he could see nobody Gerard slowly got up. He felt a twinge in his shoulder.

"So that's what cracked" He muttered to himself.

Gerard looked round before heading back.

Thats when someone grabbed his sore shoulder and threw him to the ground again. Gerard cried in pain as his sore shoulder hit the wall.

He curled up against the wall and began to cry silently.

Thats when he herd the vioce

" So this is what happened to the great Gerard Arthur Way?" Sneered a voice from the dark.

Gerard's head snapped up and he saw a shadowy figure cornering him.

"w...w....w...who are you? what do you want?" He stammered wiping his cheeks

"You will find out what I want in due corse." The figure said obviously enjoying every moment of Gerard's pain. "But I think you should remember me"

Gerards green eyes wided as the figure stepped forward.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ray, Frank and Bob sat by Mikeys bed chatting about nothing in general. And talking to Mikey.

After a while Ray became very quiet and was watching Mikey. Frank and Bob were too absorbed in their conversation to notice the lack of input from Ray.

"OMG GUYS!" Ray suddenly yelled pulling on Frank's sleeve

"What?" Asked Frank pulling his arm from Rays grasp

"Mikey!" Ray said almost excitedly

Frank and Bob both looked at Mikey who was starting to wake up.

Ray's fro shook excitedly, Frank was almost bouncing out of his seat and Bob drew in a dep breath. As Mikey's arms pulled him into a sitting positon on the pillows Ray and Frank let out a small cheer and Bob released his breath which was just as well because he was starting to turn a shade of pale blue.

Mikey shook his head and rubbed his eyes then looked at the others.

"Guys!" He yelled

His greeting was returned with hugs and yays and little cheers and Frank excitedly jumping on the end of his bed untill the nurse came in and told him if he kept doing that he'd be thrown out.

"sorry" mumbled Frank grinning

"Ha you look like you've had about 10 cups of coffee! You look like..........." Mikey suddenly stopped and looked at the three guys

"Like who?" asked Bob with a worried look on his face

"........Gerard......." Finnished Mikey "Where is he?" He looked both sad and worried.

Ray sprang up "ohhhh yeah I was ment to phone him when you woke up! Hang on!" And with that he ran out of the room

"Ray told Gerard to go and get a coffee or something. He was hear most of the day. He's hardly left the place so Ray thought he should go and get out of here for a while. It wasn't doing him any good." Frank explained gently.

Mikey felt a little guilty for thinking that Gerard would not come and visit or anything.

Mikey still looked worried though because Bob put his hand on Mikeys shoulder.

"He's fine. OK. He just went for coffee. He'll be back any min."

Mikey just nodded as Ray came back looking pale, confused and shaking.

Frank got up. "Ray whats up dude?"

"I called Gee's mobile. The first time there was no answer but that doesn't mean anything. Right. Gerards always missing calls........."

Mikey drew in a sharp breath.

Ray carried on " ......Then the second time this creepy guy picked up. And he said ' don't you ever call this number again. The owner of this phone will soon be dead anyway. So there will be no point.' and hung up! It was dead scary! It was NOT Gerard's voice either. Way too deep. But i know i've herd it somewhere."

Frank and Bob sat in stunned silance as Ray sat down. A loud sob interrupted their thoughts. They truned and Mikey was curled up against the wall by his bed crying.

Bob stood up. "Don't worry Mikey. We'll find him!"

Frank looked at Bob frightened "We will?"

Ray stood by Bob "yeah we will. We've got to! He's our friend! And in Mikeys case brother! And the police would take too long. No we are going out there ourselves and getting Gerard back!"

"Im comming!"

Mikey jumped out of bed only to become dizzy and fall on Ray.

"No. You stay here." Ray helped Mikey back onto his bed. "We will keep you updated ok?"

Mikey reluctantly nodded as the three men hurried out of the hospital.

He put his face on his pillows and cried.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gerard woke up in pich black. He didn't even remember being knocked out or fainting.

Once his head cleared he felt a searing pain in his shoulder. The intencity of the pain almost caused him to faint again. As feeling came back through his body he felt himself tied at the wrists and ankles.

He tried to struggle free but that caused more pain in his shoulder. With tears on his eyes and all hope of living gone he flopped against the chair he'd been put on.

"Your finally awake," said a voice that sounded bored

"What do you want? I want to go to my brother! He's ill!" pleaded Gerard

"I think you should be more worried about you."

"Whats going on?"

"ohhh you'll have to wait and see. I wouldn't want to ruin the fun" The man infront of Gerard gave him a nasty smirk before leaving him bewildered and terrified.
Sign up to rate and review this story