Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Losing the Ways-Losing their way

attempt for rescue

by sockprincess 2 reviews

The guys attempt to recue gerard

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-08-15 - Updated: 2007-08-15 - 363 words

0Unrated
Bob walked slowly down a dark alleyway.His eyes couldn't help notice a light in the alleyway.He followed it.His hands feeling the walls as he passed down the alleyway.But as his hands touched the stone walls he felt something sharp and pointy on his fingers.He turned to see a dagger in his hand.Stabbed into his hand.Someone had stabbed him.Someone tapped his shoulder."Hello?Gee is that you?"he asked.No one answered.He turned around to face a persons face in his.He screamed.He suddenly ran the otherway.He tripped and the person was now on top of him."Who are you?"asked Bob.The persons eyes shined.He seemed familiar.His hand held onto Bob and the person got off him.Bob got up,pain running through his hands.The persons mouth opened."I,my old friend are your enemy!"shouted the person.Bobs eyes shone brightly now.He thought of his enemies.Who was it??His eyes then slightly opened a inch."Bert?" said Bob.Bert nodded.He punched Bobs face.Bob punched his.Bobs hit was so hard,Bert fell to the ground.bob ran past him quickly.He knew Gerard had to be around here.He saw a faint line.It was a door.He opened it.It was Gerard."GEE!"shouted Bob.His hands full with pain.

"BOB!"shouted Gerard.Bob smiled.He saw the ropes lached onto Gerard.

"Wait a sec Gee.I'll get them off you,"said Bob un-tying the ropes.Gerard smiled.He could barely talk.He was so weak.He lay there and closed his eyes.Bob un-tied the rope.He held his hand out to Gerard.He helped him up and held his hand."Ok Gee,we've gotta get out of here pretty quick.Bert could wake up any moment!"cried Bob.Bob ran out the room,with Gerard on his shoulders.He ran down the alleyway.He jumped over Berts mangled body and got out of the alleyway and ran to the hostpital.Bert awoke."NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'LL GET YOU BOB BRYAR IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO!!!"shouted Bert.It started to rain.
Sign up to rate and review this story