Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > A Little More Sixteen Candles, A Little Less Touch Me

My Black Dahlia

by Kill-Your-Own-Chorus 1 review

It's Based On 'A Little Less Sixteen', Except It's More About That Blonde Chick You See In The Beginning and Pete. Cree isn't you're normal Vampire girl. She--You know, I'm not good with summar...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Horror, Romance - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-06-15 - Updated: 2007-06-15 - 1825 words

2Exciting
Hey Hey You you! With the face! Come read this! lol I know, i should be doing 'The Edge Of Reason' but, i really was in the mood to type this after listening to Hollywood Undead and Watching Fall Out Boy! Careful, Dangerous combination! lol so anyway, yah the title is like, so unoriginal, but it's kinda funny, It's not a foreshadowing of the story's future, so don't fuzz about it!

"Dangerouuusss.."
--Killer Chorus


XxXMy Black DahliaXxX

Night covered the city as the moon was being wrapped in the dark clouds that swiftly swept across the sky. The ground wet from the rain that had fallen only but a few hours ago. It was a perfect night for a vampire to walk, and perfect for someone to hunt. Pete sat on the fire escape, looking down at all the dark ones that were emerging from the shadows. His anger was growing more and more towards them as more and more of them showed up. The Warriors, a violent group of punks, all gathered in the center in the street, conversing amongst themselves a plan to destroy their sworn enemy, the Dandies.

"We need a plan, one that can wipe them out for good" Damon hissed. Damon was second in command of the Warriors; his face was tattooed around his eyes, his lips were practically made of piercings, and had only but a few locks of hair on his head that were heavily gelled.

"I say we go out there and Slay the bastards! a full out attack!" Revv jeered pulling out his knife and slashing the air.
Pete laughed a bit in his mind. what idiots, they weren't going to survie a single minute if they thought like that.

"Cool it Revv, that plan wouldn't work against a rabid dog" a female voice softly spoke.

Pete looked over to the protester who was confidently walking up to the group. She was a tall slender girl, smooth creamy skin, her layered hair was a bleach blonde and was nicely teased. She wore a tight black leather skirt, a black sleeveless turtleneck, and a black shiny leather jacket. Her lips were covered perfectly with shiny black lipstick and decorated with silver ball snake bites. her eyes were a bright silver blue color and outlined perfectly with black eyeliner.

"took you long enough, Cree!" Damon fussed, looking at her up and down. Cree flared her shiny fangs at the group and then folded her arms.

"So sorry Damon, I was delayed" She announced.

"You think this is a game Cree?!" Ice barked at her, getting up in her face. Ice was litterally the cold one. He was always so serious and committed to everything, while Cree was not serious and comitted to nothing. The blonde only smirked and pushed him back with her finger.

"Only if there's a trophy involved, Ice" She answered smoothly.

Anrietta, another girl vampire, came up from behind her and grabbed her arm. She turned Cree around, her eyes staring into her, searching throughout Cree's thoughts.

"You were looking for him, weren't you? Thought you could take Beckett on solo eh?!" She sneered as Cree jerked away from her grasp. Cree hissed at her and then looked away from her stare.

"Why would i look for anyone?" Cree asked coldly.

because you still love him? and You secretly want to protect him? Anrietta's chilling voice rang in her head.

Shivers crawled up Cree's spine and she turned around swiftly and violently grabbed Anrietta's neck.

"Get out of my head bitch! You don't want me to bite" She yelled as her cold silver eyes started turning a peircing white.

Pete's momentum heightened as he hissed at the group. He had enough of their childish behavior, it was time to eliminate them, especially Cree. Pete got up and jumped on the edge of the escape, not making a single sound. He jumped off and landed on the side of the building wall. He jumped back and forth, from wall to wall, heading downwards until he hit land. He quickly put his back to the wall and got out 2 stakes, the rest were in his hoodie. He clenched them tightly as he looked at Cree, who was listening to another vampire's plan on how to destroy the dandies. His olive eyes started to turn a metallic gold as his anger started to grow. He wanted to kill her, she deserved to die...

I loved you, you made me, hate me.
You gave me, hate, see?.
It saved me and these tears are deadly.


His fangs glistened in the light, & he could feel his powers creeping up on him. He wanted to see them dead, he wanted to see her dead.

You feel that?
I rip back, every time you tried to steal that.
You feel bad? you feel sad?
I'm sorry, hell no fuck that!


He clenched the stakes in his hands and threw himself out into the street. He ran quickly at the group and threw the stakes fluently, not missing a single target. One by one, the Warriors fell down like flies, & Pete was just slaying them, not feeling anything at all. Temporary survivors scattered throughout the street, some decided to take him head on, and they failed horribly.

"Wentz!!" Damon roared with his fangs growing sharp, his eyes burning with fury.

Pete swurved around in one motion and threw a wooden stake at Damon's heart. Damon though quickly caught it and threw it back at Pete. The stake slashed against Pete's arm, ripping a peice out of his hoodie. He let out a cry of pain and frustration, but kept on hunting, he couldn't stop now. Anrietta closed her eyes and then reopended them. The hazel color quickly converted to a shocking bright green. She let out a battle cry with her fangs growing long and sharp, & charged at Pete with astounding speed. Pete didn't even have a chance to turn and she grabbed him by the neck, choking him violently.

"You filthy crossover!" She rasped coldly in his ear, "You'll die tonight! I'll make sure of that!"

Pete gasped desperately for air to come into his lungs. He wriggled and squirmed around, trying to somehow get out of her grip. Her hands were freezing against his skin, & they were sending shivers up his spine. She threw him to the ground, hands still wrapped around his neck. Fellow warriors started hissing and ranting, telling her to suck him dry. Anrietta's grip grew tighter around his neck. He scratched and squirmed as best as he could, but it was no use. He threw his head back and looked ahead of him. Cree was just standing there, looking down on him, watching him suffer. Her eyes stared into him, telling him, "I told you, you brought this on yourself..."

It was my heart, it was my life, it was my start, it was your knife.
This strife it dies, this life and these lies.
And these lungs have sung this song for too long,
and its true I hurt too, remember I loved you!


She stared at the broken, crumpled figure on the ground, not even bothering to resist the others. He wanted her to help him, the pain was too much for him to handle.

I've , Lost it all, fell today, It's all the same
I'm sorry oh
I'm sorry no
I've , been abused, I feel so used, because of you
I'm sorry oh
I'm sorry no...


A scream escaped his lips, the fear clearly in his eyes. His body was turning pale and blue, he wanted air so badly. A smile crept across Anrietta's face at the sight of his struggle.

"So long, Peter" She cackled as she opened her mouth, ready for the final bite.

Pete closed his eyes and was ready for the pain. He welcomed death with open arms, he wasn't afraid. Suddenly a gunshot rang off in the air. Pete's eyes shot open and looked up at Anrietta. Her head was tilted back, & her eyes were rolled back into her head. There in the center of her head was a line of dark red blood, seeping from the bullet hole. All the Warriors quickly turned in the direction of the gunshot, & Cree was standing there, holding a black R9 9mm. She put the gun to her side and watched as Anrietta's body started to fall back.

"Take it all, bitch" Cree said as the corpse fell over and off of pete.

Pete coughed and choked as he breathed the night air in heavily. The other Warriors looked at her with mouths wide open, damon turning red with fury. Cree turned around and started walking away.

"CREE!" Damon bellowed, "You bitch!"

Cree turned around and looked back to the ground. Pete had disappeared from the scene. She looked up at the buildings and saw a figure crawl onto the rooftop. She looked back at the Warriors, whos faces were filled with anger and shock.

"You can thank me later" She replied with a smirk. She blew a kiss goodbye and then out of nowhere, a swarm of bats surrounded her. Damon charged at the swarm to grab Cree, but the flock scattered their seperate ways. Cree was nowhere to be found.


XxXDESOLATESXxX

Pete crawled across the apartment roof and sat against a brick chimney stack. He breathed in heavily and let out a sigh. He couldn't believe that she saved him, but that didn't change his opinion of her.

"Such a heartless fanged whore" He muttered under his breath. Just then, a cold Silver-blue pair of eyes flashed in his head. Pete flinched at the flashback, but quickly shook it off. She was obviously trying to call him. He wouldn't answer though, not after what just happened, especially not after what she did to him.

No..Go away...

Another memory jumped on his mind. The memory of them together in his room, holding each other tightly in the dark, nothing but hot sweaty skin and smiles on their faces. Pete rested his head into his palms and then rested his head back against the brick.

I wish I could I could have quit you.
I wish I never missed you,
And told you that I loved you, every time I fucked you.
The future that we both drew, and all the shit we've been through.
Obsessed with the thought of you, the pain just grew and grew!
How could you do this to me?
Look at what I made for you, it never was enough and the world is what I gave to you.
I used to be love struck; now I'm just fucked up...



XxXx..End..XxXx



Sooo....What do you think? If i get good comments i might post another chapter. But that's ONLY if i get up to 10 reviews! I want some good hard feedback here! So, tell your friends! 'cause this story is like Cheetos, Dangerously cheesaaayy!
Sign up to rate and review this story