Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Vampires Will Never Hurt You

The Power Of Love

by falloutpanicgirl 1 review

A very dishelved Patrick comes back home with one thing on his mind.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover, Drama - Published: 2007-06-28 - Updated: 2007-06-29 - 230 words

0Unrated
Chapter Tweleve The Power Of Love
Andy and Joe got the shock of their lives when Patrick appeared out of no where inside of the living room. When he stood up nothing but hatred and sadness burned behind his eyes. "Go and get everything we've made to harm vampires. I can think of one that is going down" He sneered and paced.Andy and Joe looked at eachtother but went to the back room. They returned with all of their inventions in their arms.
At the lair, Pete was being guarded by Brendon. "Don't pretend you don't know how love feels" Pete sneered at the upper level vampire. Brendon sneered back showing his fangs. "I'm not like you. A traitor. I live up to my role as a vampire." "Yeah, right. You love Ryan and you know it" Pete said sternly. The younger vampire growled. "Stay the bloody hell out of my life Wentz. When Beckett is done with you, you won't know what love is or who Patrick is." He disappeared out of the room.
Patrick lead the way to the vampires lair. He was madder than either Andy or Joe had ever seen him. As they walked Patrick looked up at the moon. "I swear Pete on all of my love for you I will get you out!" He thought as his blue eyes glistened with fresh tears.
Sign up to rate and review this story