Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Vampires Will Never Hurt You

Dance Halls Turn To Ghost Towns

by falloutpanicgirl 1 review

Inside of Patrick's mind we see how Pete got turned and how William got Brendon on his side.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover, Drama - Published: 2007-06-28 - Updated: 2007-06-29 - 304 words

0Unrated
Chapter Thirteen Dance Halls Turn To Ghost Towns
Patrick continued to lead the way to the lair of William Beckett and Brendon Urie. Whilst walking he walked by his high school. Hatred,jealousy and sadness burned through him He would never forget that night.He remembered the prom and how he wanted to go with Pete. But Peter didn't like him. Pete went with William Beckett. Patrick shuddered at the very thought of it.William was a vampire already and that night he seduced Pete into joining him.He wanted Pete to join the Dandies.When Pete didn't join William grew furious. Later that night William's gang had a run in with another rebellious gang of vampires. Their leader? A smart mouthed teenager by the name of Brendon Urie. William told the young upper level vampire about Pete. Patrick knew all of this because he was spying. He had been ever since Pete had came running to his house crying showcasing small fangs and two bite marks on his neck.After instructing Andy and Joe to look after Pete he headed back to where the prom was. That's when he heard William say. "I'll give you secondary leadership priverlages if you help me catch Peter Wentz and bring him to our side." Brendon smiled revealing two very long fangs. "You have a deal" All Patrick could think was 'Shit I have to save Pete'.
Patrick snapped back to present day. He found himself on his high school's dance floor. "This is no dance floor it's a ghost town" He said.

"Yes it is and you're going to be the first new soul to join them" Patrick whipped around and there stood Brendon and Ryan arm and arm. Joe and Andy are tied behind them. "Oh fuck" is the only thing that escapes Patrick's lips.
Sign up to rate and review this story