Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Friends and Enemies

Chapter 16- Fall Out Boy- July 26

by rejected_smurf_god 2 reviews

No-Named Band becomes Fall Out Boy and Kendra sees Pete again.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-06-29 - Updated: 2007-06-29 - 927 words

0Unrated
Only two more chapters!!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------

Five days and counting. It's been a little more than 10 days since my last Joe, Pete, Andy, Patrick, Amy, and Leslie encounter and you know how many times they called me? Twice. They were both about three awkward minutes about the weather*.

Pete was still Pete just less spunky. Joe was going to bash him over the head because tonight was their first concert of the tour. They don't lieave the state until July 31 but they do some Illinois touring for awhile. Joe e-mailed me some front row tickets. The show had been sld out for weeks now because of Blink 182 not because of Joe, Andy, Pete, and Patrick, four boys from a small Chicago town. In fact, I've heard in the newspapers, people call them the 'Boys from the Chicago town without a water tower.' What's so great about a fucking water tower?! Screw water towers! Leave this Chicago water-towerless town alone!

Leslie was literally going through withdrawls without Joe. Amy and i had a bet, I think that when Leslie sees Joe she'll jump him and pretty much sex him right there. Amy thinks she'll take him to Blink's bus. Usually when me and Amy argue about it Leslie uphands us both on our heads stopping all thoughts of Joe and Leslie getting it on.

The night of the concert came fast and me, Amy, and Leslie got ready to go. Nadia told us she'd meet us there at the concert. She gave us all shiny, backstage passes that he had fun flicking at other people and showing them off.**

When we got to the concert we stood in a line behind a red head that was saying, "Have you heard the band that's playing before Blink?"

The other chick shook her shiny, raven hair. "No. They don't have-"

If she says water tower I'll kill her.

"a name supposedly. They're just No-Named Band."

I released a breath I didn't know I was holding and waited for the gates to open, ignoring the girls in front of us.

Suddenly the girls started screaming. Before I knew it some guy in a cheeta spotted hat had grabbed me on the arm and pulled me, Amy, and Leslie into the concert.

"Lucky bitches!" The red head screamed.

Leslie laughed at them and wiggled her fingers.

"You're Travis Barker aren't you?" Amy asked.

He nodded and smiled at us. His lip ring glinted in the light of the lights above s.

"I have strict orders from Mr. Stevonson and Nadia to go visit your boys before the concert." He said.

I furrowed my eyebrows at him and almost asked him why Pete would want to see me but then Lelie squealed and ran into an inviting Joe's arms.

"Joey!" she screamed happily, smothering his face with kisses as he picked her up and spun her around.

Andy nodded welcome to me and Amy with his arm around a very happy looking Nadia. Patrick rushed up to Amy and held her close, not letting her go. Then there was Pete. The whole room held their breath as he walked up to me. We stared at each other before he wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me like there was no tomorrow.

Joe cheered. I placed my arms around Pete's neck and buried my face in the crook of his neck.

"I missed you. I missed you so much." Pete whispered into my hair.

"I love you, Pete. I love you till I die." I replied.

He kissed my head and hugged me tightly. I could feel everyone's eyes on us but it was just me and Pete right now. Just me and Pete.

"Alright you girls better get to your seats before the fans bombard the stadium." Mr. Stevonson said quietly.

Pete kissed my hair and sent me away.

"Go. I'll see you after the concert." He whispered.

I nodded and turned to the girls and to our seats but before I got there I raced back to Pete, placed my hands on his scruffy, un-shaved face, and kissed him.

"Good luck, baby." I murmured. "I love you."

He smiled and we parted was, our hands detaching as we walked.

"I love you to, Dra."

"Break a leg, Panda."

I sat down smiling, I danced to the music smiling, and I watched Pete smiling.

The phrase 'I love Pete Wentz' kept repeating in my head as Pete screamed out a "Hey, we don't have a name what do ou think we should name it?"

Leslie screamed her name and Joe laughed. Some guy in the audience screamed, "FALL OUT BOY!" in a rare moment of silence.

Joe and Patrick looked at each other and then at Patrick and Andy. They nodded.*

"Alright, we are Fall Out Boy and our girlfriends are in the front row seats!" Pete screamed. He caught my gaze and winked at me.

My heart soared and all fights still lingering in my head evaporated. That is until I realized something,

Five more days and they'll be gone.

My Peter gone and my heart gone with him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

*=I've had that happen before. Oh. My. GOD. It's SOOOOOOOOO awkward especially because I din't really like the people I was carpooling with...
**=Some guy did that when I went to the FOB concert. I wanted to attack him and steal the backstage passes he had.
*=That's what I heard what happened how they got their name...

Like I said TWO MORE CHAPTERS UNTIL THE END OF PART 1 OF THE KENDRA MOORE TRILOGY!!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story