Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Friends and Enemies

Chapter 17- Break Up With Me- July 28

by rejected_smurf_god 2 reviews

Three days...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-07-02 - Updated: 2007-07-02 - 723 words

1Moving
Three days. Where do they all go? I've got all the time in the world one moment and then I've only got three days.

Pete decided we needed to 'talk' which mant he was probably going to take me to some fancy place or walk me around a park or something and ever-so sweetly dump me so it would be easier for him to tour without cheating on me with some bleached blonde.

God, I hate myself at how right I am.

"Kendra, you know I love you right?" Pete asked me, shoving his hands in his pockets and twiddling the change in it.

"Yeah and I know what you're going to say." I replied sadly," You're breaking up with me over tour because you don't want to have a long-distance relationship. I understand."

Pete nodded sadly.

"I'm sorry Kendra. You truely are my world. You don't know how much you mean to me." He stated.

"Not as much as you mean to me." I whispered.

He smiled sadly.

"Even more than that. I love you Kendra. Till death."

I smiled at his copying.

"Till death." I replied.

We walked downtown for awhile in silence as I pondered things.

"Pete?" I finally asked.

"Yeah Kendra?" He replied.

"Can we break up tomorrow?" I murmured, slipping my hand in his.

His smile reached to his eyes and he nodded "Of course." He whispered.

We stopped under a flickering street light, as the sky grew darker. He pulled me into hie arms and kissed my nose, and my hair, and my cheeks, my neck, and my lips.

"I don't deserve you, Kendra." He whispered to me. I chuckled.

"Are you kidding me? You are too good for me." I said.

"Nu-uh."

"Yeah-huh."

"Nu-uh."

"Yeah-huh."

"Are we seriously arguing over wiether we deserve each other?" Pete asked laughing.

"I guess we are." I whispered. I kissed his lips, "I guess you're right."

He raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, and how am I right?" he asked

"That I'm too good for you." I stated.

He laughed and chased after me as I ran for cover when he growled a "YOu're gonna get it now."

We dodged other people for a few minutes before he finally caught me and forced me to piggy back ride him to the car. I kissed the top of his head as he took us back tot he car where he graciously opened the door and let me slide in before shutting it. He ran to the other side and got in. As he made to start the car I stopped him.

"What?" He asked.

"Let's just sit here for awhile." I whispered.

He smiled and leaned over and kissed my cheek and my lips before just sitting back and staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

He shook his head. "You're just so beautiful." I blushed, "Especially when you blush."

I slapped hi hand a little and he shrugged innocintly like, "What?" making me laugh. These would be the moments I will miss while he was gone.

He started the car and backed out of the parking lot slowly, avoiding any advancing cars. I turned on the radio and stopped at a radio station that was announcing Fall Out Boy's new song, "Where Is Your Boy?"

When we walked into Pete's house, Joe and Patrick were sitting on the couch watching cartoons. When Joe looked up, his eyes landed on Pete and I's entertwined hands and looked at Patrick. Patrick gave a little chuckle and looked back at the television.

Joe looked back at us, smirking.

"Looks like the break-up went well."

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Oh. My. God. I can't type today!

This has to be my favorite of all times chapter in this story. Although the last one has a special place in my heart too...

ONE MORE CHAPTER!!! And then on to the next book of THREE!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I'll just tell you this in the second book, Panic! is introduced and in the third book Kendra meets MCR. You'll find out how if you continue reading!

Oh, I'll be in Mississippi like, all, of July so I may add the last chapter tomorrow but not be able to add another chapter until August so....just telling you that. My grandparents get here tomorrow afternoon. So...stay frosty and keep reading peeps.

-Peter-

p.s. REVIEW!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story