Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lock Up My Heart, Throw Away The Key......

KB toys is fun if your a kid. Or, Joe Trohman

by FreakOfNature 2 reviews

drum roll please....

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2007-06-29 - Updated: 2007-06-29 - 499 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Hurry up Andy! How long can it take to make a sweater!?" Pete rushed Andy as he put on the last two stitches.

"How long can it take? Pete, this is an entire sweater that i'm hand knitting. It takes time." Andy replied as he tied a knot on the sweater.

"There! All done. Now quickly wrap it up." Andy threw the sweater to Pete.

Pete threw the sweater carelessly into a big blue bag, and covered the top with yellow crinkled tissue paper. "Yeah, who's good? I'm good."

"Your good? You just sat there fixing your hair while I made the sweater." Andy nudged Pete in the arm.

Pete nudged him back. They soon began throwing punches at eachother.

Soon, it all ended when there was a knock on the door.

"Oh shit." Pete said as he punched Andy one more time and then went out to the kitchen.

He opened the door and invited in their first guests. Brendon, Ryan, Jon and Spencer.

"Hey guys! Glad you could make it." Pete said, giving them each a hug.

"No problem, Wentz. Now, where's the party boy?" Brendon asked as he walked into the living room.

"Oh yeah, he's not here yet. He doesn't even know you guys are coming. He doesn't even know there's gonna be a party." Pete explained.

"Where is he now?" Ryan asked as he took of his coat.

"Joe took him to do something. I'm not quite sure what."

Meanwhile at the mall

"Patrick! Come look at these!" Joe said as he grabbed a Luke Skywalker action figure and a Han Solo action figure."

"Wow. Great." Patrick replied sarcasticly.

"Can we go home now?"

"Are you kidding me? We have so much more to do!You don't wanna stop now do you?" Joe said, with excitement in his voice.

"Joe, this is really nice of you and everything. But, shopping at KB Toys wasn't exsactly my idea of a fun time."

"Oh right. Your totally right. Where do you wanna go, Pat?" Joe asked as he put back the action figures.

"Hmmm, lets go to the book store." Patrick responded as he began walking out of the store.

"Wait for me Pat!" Joe said as he skipped behind Patrick."

Back at the house.

"When are they coming back?" Ryan asked.

"Um, they should be here anytime. I wonder when the other guests are gonna show." Pete answered just as a knock was heard at the door.

"Be right back." Pete answer the door. Travis, and Chris we're at the door with each of them holding a present.

"Hey dudes!" Pete welcomed them with hugs.

"Hey Pete. Where can I put my gifts?" Chris asked.

"Over here." Pete pointed to the table.

Kate was the last one to show up, around 4:45. She knocked on the door.

"Hey Kate. Glad you could come." Pete smiled and gave her an aquward hug.

"Yeah, me too."

AHHH! The whore has returned! What's gonna happen NEXT!?!?!?! Reviews are helpful
Sign up to rate and review this story