Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Hate My Life

LIFE ON THE BUS

by clutsy_93 4 reviews

....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-06-29 - Updated: 2007-06-30 - 1309 words

1Exciting
"Claire" I heard someone calling me, but I couldn't be bothered waking up.
"Earth to Claire"
"Mmmph" Someone shook me, and I fell on the floor.
"Oww" I looked up and couldn't see anyone, who is waking me up when its pitch black outside 'Bloody Hell'
"Oh god, sorry Claire" Suddenly a hand reached out and I grabbed it.
"Eh..." I couldn't talk so early, what was the time.
"Claire, you were having a nightmare or a bad dream whatever you call it" I searched for my phone to figure out who was talking to me, but I couldn't find it.
"Okay" I found a button and pushed it, turns out there is a little light above the bunks. I turned around and saw Gerard; his eyes were squirming probably blinded by the light.
"Mind turning the light off?" He put his head face forward onto the pillow; my bet is he couldn't stand the light.
"Oh right, sorry" I pushed the button and the room went into complete darkness.
"Do you know where my mobile is?"
"Maybe, in your jeans?
"Why?"
"Well I just wanted to know the time, sorry for waking you"
"It's okay"
"Do you mind telling me what the dream was about?"
"Uhm"
"It's okay if you don't want to" I went to lie back down and then I heard Gerard mumble something.
"What did you say?"
"I said fuck, Mikey just chucked a pillow at me"
"How did you know it was Mikey?"
"He always sleeps across from me and I couldn't get to sleep before so I when I got up I saw he was sleeping there"
"Oh"
"Gee, shut up"
"No you shut up"
"Listen I'm going to get a drink, I shall leave you two be"
"Wait, now that Gerard has got me up I'm getting one as well"
"Fine, all leave I don't care"
"Okay" I moved from my spot, but Gerard had pulled me down.
"Don't leave"
"I'm only getting a drink"
"Okay then" He let go of me and I found Mikey, he grabbed my hand so I would know where I'm going. We walked out and shut the door. The light was already on, and I went into the kitchen part.
"Are you excited?"
"Sort of"
"What do you mean sort of?"
"Like oh my god I'm on tour with My Chemical Romance that's the good bit, but I don't want to go home"
"Well we are here for ages you know, so you don't have to think about going home for ages"
"Oh really, how long?"
"I dunno, but I know for a while"
"Cool" I had my drink and put it in the sink,
"Well I'm going back to bed"
"Oh okay"
"Why what else were we going to do?"
"Nothing" I walked of and left Mikey there.
"Hey Mikey"
"Yer" He looked up from the table.
"Can I ask you something?"
"Uh sure"
"Why do you keep a first-aid kit in your suitcase?" He put his head down and giggled,
"Everyone asks me that one"
"It's because I'm a very safety person"
"Oh haha, well thank you"
"For what?"
"Helping me with what Kyle did"
"No problem"
"Night"
"Goodnight" I walked back in and found Gerard sleeping, I snuck into the bed and with-in minutes Mikey came back and I dozed off.

The sun was right in my eyes and I couldn't block it out anymore, I opened them and got blinded. Once my eyes adjusted to the sun I looked around and everyone was still asleep. 'Lazy buggers' I thought to myself. I wonder where we are, I got caught out of my thoughts when someone groaned.
"Bloody hell" It sounded like Ray. I think he just blinded, I giggled suddenly wishing I didn't because I got a pillow chucked into my face.
"Oww"
"That's for laughing" He started to laugh himself.
"Oh very funny" I chucked the pillow back at him and got him right in the face.
"That's it" He jumped down from his bunk and started tickling me.
"Oh god, no"
"Haha" I started kicking and I kicked Gerard he rolled over and I fell out of the bed and Ray went tumbling.
"That hurt, what are you two doing down there?"
"Well you see Claire started it?"
"I did not"
"I just laughed"
"Oh right" Ray grabbed my foot and started tickling,
"Stop.... Haha... this isn't funny"
"Yes it is"
"Gee start tickling her"
"No Gerard please don't"
"Well I'm not nasty but for today I can be" He started tickling my stomach but I had a bit of trouble feeling it through the bandage that Mikey did up.
"You know I can't feel that Gee"
"Why not?"
"The bandage" He then playfully hit himself in the head. I suddenly felt my foot drop from Ray's hands and I got up and went back into the bed.
"Sorry Gee, but you've lost the bed now"
"Aww great, thank you Ray"
"Any time" Ray got up and went into the bathroom and Gerard just sat on the floor.
"Well what am I going to do now, I need a bed"
"Aww there is room in here for you"
"Nah I better get dressed"
"Oh yes" He then got up and walked into the lounge part of the bus. I followed.
"Gee what are you guys doing today?"
"I uh have no idea"
"I'll have to ask Ray because he will know"
"Oh okay" 'He started scratching his head, and I couldn't help but laugh.
"What's funny?"
"Oh nothing" Ray came out dressed and all. He sat down next to me.
"Ray"
"Yup"
"Where are we?"
"In Australia" He giggled and so did Gerard.
"I know that, but where in Aussie"
"I think in New South Wales Sydney"
"Oh right"
"Yup, why?"
"Just wondering, what are you guys doing today?"
"I think we are doing interviews but I know we don't start playing till next week"
"So a week from today?"
"Probably"
"Okies"
"Yes"
"I'm going to get dressed, you two get some breakfast and I shall wake the others up"
"Okay" Ray got some bread out, and butter etc.
"How many pieces of toast?"
"Two please"
"Okies, what do you have on them?"
"Or do you want toasted cheese?"
"Uhm, Toasted cheese"
"Cool" He got the breaky ready and I got the drinks.
"Do the others have drinks?"
"Yes, but Mikey has water"
"Okies" I set the table and slowly one by one they all started coming out. We were all eating our breakfast and it was quiet.
"Claire, do you mind telling me about your dream?" Everyone stared at me and Gerard.
"Uh I dunno"
"It had to be bad if you started squirming"
"Yer I know it was bad"
"Well.... Come on... Tell us" Frank said in between mouthfuls.
"What Frank means is, you can trust us" Spoke Bob, hitting Frank. He rubbed his arm and went back to his breaky.
"I know I can, but it's just ah"
"Okay"
"What is was, was Kyle chasing me through the airport and he finally caught up to me and did horrible things I don't really want to say what it was"
"Oh, well its okay" Ray said.
"I dunno if I can ever get good night sleeps without him showing up in my dreams" I started to cry, but I held them in.
"Claire just think, he isn't going to show up in your life while your with us" Spoke Bob,
"I know" I'm just thankful that I won that competition cause I will be safe for a while, my scars can heal and everything.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
I UPDATE YAY! thank you people for the reviews love you all.
I'm going to try and update this one tonight as well I have a plan
for this story :) REVIEW AND RATE please -
Sign up to rate and review this story