Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Hate My Life

Life on the bus (part2)

by clutsy_93 2 reviews

righto... i'm not proud of this chapter but I have to get the boring chapters over and done with so we can get to the good points and I dont want you guys missing out on important bits :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-07-06 - Updated: 2007-07-06 - 1112 words

0Unrated
The MCR boys were out doing an interview and some photo shoots and I was on the bus un-packing. It was pretty fun because I was dancing around with my iPod. I had so many clothes to un-pack; Frank said I could share his cupboard space with him because he folds his clothes hell tiny so it saves room. Which I thought was strange but what ever, we all have weird moments. I was going through my jeans, shirts and shoes and putting them up in the cupboard, when I felt my mobile going off, I looked at the screen and it said No Caller ID, I didn't know what to do, I opened it and answered.
'Hello'
'Claire are you there?'
'Yes, who is this?'
'It's Gerard I'm calling from a pay-phone'
'Oh okay, why don't you use your mobile?'
'The battery is dead'
'Oh okay, you rang'
'Oh right, we are going to be here a lot longer than expected, and what was that?' I just heard a knock at the door and then followed with a bang.
'I- eh dunno' I heard some voices in the background, while talking to Gerard probably Frank or Ray.
"Guys shut up, something just happened"
"I can't explain now, because you are talking to me and I need to find out what happed"
'Claire you still there?'
'Yes, just a little scared'
'It's okay; can you see anything or hear voices?'
'I can't hear anything but I don't want to look outside the window'
'Uhm, are you sure you can't hear anything'
'Positive'
'Okay, what are you doing?'
'Aren't you meant to be at an interview?'
'You go first'
'Fine, I'm un-packing and listening to my iPod now you go?'
'What song?'
'I'll tell you once you tell me why you're not at the interview?'
'Oh right my turn, well one of the camera's are busted and we are waiting for them to fix it, I tell you they need to have back ups'
'Haha true, now I'm listening to BlessTheFall'
'Oh okay'
'Yes, never heard of them?'
'Not really'
'Well I better get back to my un-packing, bye Gee'
'Aww okies, bye sugar'
'Bye' 'Oh my god, he just called me sugar, that's sweet' I started to blush even though no-one could see it. I went back to my un-packing and put my headphones in.

TIME ELAPSE
2 Hours Later
"Where are they?" I mumbled to myself, it has been a while, fuck I'm scared. Then there was a knock at the door, should I answer it or not, argh I dunno.
"Claire it's Mikey" 'Well there goes about half of the stress' I relaxed a little and went to the door.
"Hey Mikey"
"Howdy" he walked onto the bus with food, and oh god did it smell good. I poked my head outside and didn't see anyone else.
"Hey Mikey where are the rest of the guys?"
"Oh they are finishing up with the photo shoot and then getting something to eat, but I said I would go first then come get food and feed you"
"Aww, thank you" I walked over to the table and sat across from Mikey. He handed me the bag and my drink.
"Thank you"
"No problem, now tell me what happened here before?"
"Oh with the bang and knock?" He nodded and I continued.
"I don't know, but I was scared like no-one was here"
"Well I think next time you should come with us, be much better and safer"
"True" I opened the bag and grabbed the chips and the burger. I started to eat my chips when my phone started going of yet again.
"Oh my god, can't I eat in piece" Mikey let a small laugh and went back to eating.
'Hello'

'Claire oh my god, its Alan and Kim'
'Oh hey'
'How are you?'
'Pretty good, how about you?'
'Good, did you have a good and safe landing?'
'Yup, how is everyone'
'Well mum is angry at Kyle because he left her at the airport when they were leaving for the honeymoon and has no idea where he has gone, its been 2 days and she is a little upset' I didn't know how to tell them that he followed me.
'Eh Kim, he ah'
'What he didn't come after you did he?' Well that makes it better.
'Yes, he just argh you know the pain I go through, but luckily Mikey was there because he helped me out' Mikey looked up from eating and smiled.
'Kim can I call you back, I'm in the middle of eating'
'Sure, bye' I hung up and went straight back to my eating. After Mikey and I had finished eating we were just talking about our child hood. The rest of the guys walked through arguing about something,
"Mikey, why did you leave us?"
"I told you I was getting food for Claire and I and I would come hear"
"No you didn't" he and Frank were now fighting.
"Eh guys he told me" Spoke Ray.
"Why didn't you tell us?"
"I thought I did, woops" They all started laughing and came and sat down.
"Well apparently we have a show tomorrow" Spoke Bob, the all started chocking on their food, except for Mikey because he had already finished.
"What?"
"Didn't you guys here, we are playing tomorrow and we need to be dressed and down there by 10am"
"No, great that means an early night" Spoke Gerard.
"Well I'm turning in now, night everyone" Mikey got up and went into the bunks; I decided I would follow; I said good night to the rest of the guys and walked to the bunks as well.
"Mikey it's only seven?"
"I know, but I like to sleep in"
"Oh right" I sat on the bed that was across from his and laid down,
"Night Mikey"
"Night Claire sleep tight" I chuckled and went back to dreaming. I heard some voices coming from behind me, but I decided to ignore them.
"Doesn't she look cute asleep" It sounded like Ray,
"Well I'm bored now, I'm going to see what's on TV night people who are going to sleep" said Bob,
"Night" I felt someone shake me and I turned around and saw Ray staring at me.
"Yes?"
"You might want to change into something warmer other than your jeans, I mean Pjs"
"Oh right" I arose from my seat and quickly changed. I did a little pose and then went back to bed.
"Better?"
"Yup, night"
"Night" I heard him climb up onto his bunk and flick of the light. I was in my own little world now.
Sign up to rate and review this story