Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Hate My Life

Hotel Rooms and Hugs

by clutsy_93 14 reviews

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-07-16 - Updated: 2007-07-16 - 1086 words

0Unrated
"Yer okay I shall just go and wake her now" Is all I heard before I got shoved around.
"Claire, it's time to wake up now"
"Mmmph" I turned around so my head was stuffed in the pillow and my ass just got smacked.
"Claire, we need to leave" He smacked me again. I arched my back and turned around and saw Gerard ready to smack me again.
"If you are expecting candy to come out from my ass keep going" He just laughed and helped me up, I fell back down, he came running back and he scooped me up and put me over his shoulders, his ass was in my face.
"Nice ass Mr. Way"
"Why thank you I do bum clenches everyday"
"Ha I'm sure" He started walking to the bathroom, but I grabbed his sheets.
"Bed I need it now it's only... 7:00am"
"GERARD PUT ME DOWN, I'M GOING BACK TO BED"
"We have to get out of the bus and get ready down at the hotel" Of came the sheets and his quilt from the bed and I just laughed. I was plunked on the toilet lid and put my knees up to my chest with the sheet covering my legs.
"You are not a morning person are you?"
"Nope" He walked over to me, and grabbed the sheets.
"No, my sheets" I was pulled of the lid and fell to the floor with a thump.
"Oh god, Claire are you okay?"
"Fine and dandy" I gave up and let him take the sheets from me.
"What clothes would you like to change into?"
"Don't I get a shower?"
"You can have one when we are in the hotel room, oh you will be sharing the room with Frank"
"Cool"
"Be aware he snores and there is only a double bed in there"
"Oh, will I get more than 1 pillow because I need to cover up his face from snoring"
"Haha, you can have mine" I mouthed a thank you, and I saw my skinny legs, shirts and underwear on the table. All of a sudden Gerard started pulling my pants down.
"WHAT THE HELL?" I was outraged at what he was doing.
"I am changing you"
"I can change myself, I don't want you seeing me naked, and I can do this myself" I pushed him of me, and pulled my pants up.
"Out" I pointed my finger to the door and he left laughing. I quickly got changed and walked out with my suitcase.

----Time Elapse----
----Hotel Room----
I lifted up my suitcase and put it on the bed where Frank was laying down. I just missed his legs he was dozing of. I decided I would scare him. I Walked to his side very quietly and knelt down. I could hear faint snores coming from his mouth. He looked so peaceful but not for very much longer. I pounced on him, straddling him at the waists and started to tickle him. The look on his face was priceless if we only had a camera.
"AH, WHAT THE FUCK?"
"No sleeping now Frank"
"But I'm so tired"
"No excuse, I'm going for a shower now, no falling asleep"
"Fine" He got up and walked to the bathroom. Now I'm confused did he think I was having a shower with him? Fuck I'm so confused. I walked into the bathroom with my clothes in hand and placed them on the bench.
"Frank what are you doing?"
"I need to talk to someone, I'm bored and I can't go back to sleep"
"Oh rightio, let me get undressed first"
"Okay, I'm turning around" I made sure he couldn't see and quickly undressed and hoped in the shower.
"On the show tonight you planning on doing anything silly?"
"I don't think so, I mean it's a show but I need to get warmed up before"
"What do you mean?"
"Like within the next 2 shows I will be running wild"
"Haha pretty awesome" I washed my hair, and washed my body.
"Frank I'm finished can you pass me a towel?" the towel flipped over the curtain and I could just reach it. I dried myself in there and one by one Frank passed me my clothes.
"Your knickers are so cute"
"Okay Frank, thank you"
"And so is your bra" he was now making me blush in the shower.
"Why thank you Frank"
"Anytime" I hoped out of the cubicle and looked at myself in the mirror, my eyes looked shocking and I looked ghostly. I need make up and something to eat. Frank must've put bought my make-up bag in while I was in the shower because it was sitting were my clothes were. I put my make-up on and Frank watched me the whole time, I almost missed doing my eye looking at him through the mirror. Frank and I then sat on the bed talking about our childhood I told him how my father left my mother and she met Kyle. I could see in his eyes he looked hurt and sad but after all the talking we hugged for a while and just watched TV together, it was morning and all that was on was Breakfast shows, pretty boring but it was interesting finding out what happens in Australia and they are very into there sport.

----Concert Time----
Gerard was now adjusting his microphone on stage and screaming to the fans, they were half way through the concert and he stopped to talk to the audience about how much he loves all the fans and shit like that. I had a perfect view.
"This song is called Teenagers and I want all of you singing or screaming as loud as you fucking can" the last line made me laugh, I had to go to the toilet so bad but I wanted to see them play; stuff it I have to pee. I had to ask about 5 people to show me where the toilets were and I found them about 10 minutes later and I didn't need to go now. God I hate that but I went anyway. I walked out in the small yet lonely hallway and I just started humming Teenagers.
"Don't you dare scream bitch" I felt a hand around my mouth and was walking backwards, I passed the toilet and was shoved into a cupboard.



----
Might update every story tonight for you guys?
If I update would you review?

SAW HARRY POTTER 5 TODAY
OH MY GOD AWESOME!
Sign up to rate and review this story