Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Hate My Life

blag

by clutsy_93 3 reviews

....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2007-07-22 - Updated: 2007-07-22 - 1224 words

1Exciting
"What do you want? How did you find me?"
"I wasn't knocked out for long dear, I walked out of the airport and I saw you leaving with them, I followed you all through Sydney until they decided to stop, I tried to get it but it was locke-"
"That was you" I couldn't see anything because it was so dark but I knew it wasn't the biggest space in the world.
"Yes, you were safe then but your not now, they are playing a show right now and no-one even knows you were out of the bus"
"Guess again, they will know I'm not there and come looking for me"
"Probably but you won't be here you will be on the plane back home"
"Why?"
"I didn't want your bitch of a mother letting you go, because I know you wouldn't come back and I would miss having to hurt someone"
"I tried to convince her that you were up to know good, but she got the better of me and let you go"
"You aren't my father and never will be" A sharp sting entered my cheek, I had just been slapped.
"Shut up, I'll be back for you" Okay, now I'm confused what am I meant to do in a cramped little closet, which no-one would ever come down for? He left I tried to put something in the way of the door but I couldn't find anything, fuck!

Meanwhile, after the show...
(Gerard's Point of View)
"I'm so tired right now" spoke Ray,
"Mmm" the rest of us said in unison. I looked around and didn't see Claire anywhere.
"Hey guys, did Claire come to watch the show or did she stay on the bus?"
"She came, as a matter of fact where is she?" Asked Bob,
"Probably in the toilet or something" said Frank,
"Yer you're probably right" I said, but I had a funny feeling something was wrong. We all went into my change room, I don't see why we always come into mine, but oh well. We were all talking about the show and random shit, 10 minutes passed and Claire still wasn't showing up.
"Guys" They all looked up from talking, and looked at me.
"Claire still isn't back"
"Gee, seriously relax, she is either lost or maybe she is at the bus, she knows where we are"
"Listen something is wrong, I saw her when we were playing she was watching us and when I looked back she was gone" Frank got up from where he was sitting and came over near me.
"I'm going to be the first one to tell you this Gerard, you need to take a chill pill she is fine, I'll even call her"
"Fine" No-one even cares, why do I even bother. Frank pulled out his mobile then looked back over at me.
"Eh gee what is her number?"
"0433378564"
"Thanx" he put the phone to his ear and I stared at him.
'Hey Clai-'
'What, where are you?'
'Uhuh okay'
'Do you know where he is?'
'Okay, we shall come looking for you now' everyone looked up at Frank, but Frank looked down at me.
"Gee, you were right, she wasn't lost or in the toilet, Kyle has her stuffed in a closet"
"Told you so, okay where is she?"
"In a closet but she doesn't know where"
"Okay, lets go" I got up from my seat and ran around trying to find her, some fans asked for my autograph, I couldn't deny them but I told them I couldn't talk for very long.
"CLAIRE, WHERE ARE YOU?" I ran down a quiet hall, and I heard some muffling voices.
"MmGeerrarddd"
"Claire, knock on one of the doors" I heard a bang from the 5th door down.
"I'm coming" I twisted the door knob and Claire came rushing out, her make-up was everywhere on her face and I looked at her arm and it was red, like someone had just been scratching it. She wouldn't let go of my waist I wouldn't blame her either.
"Claire, are you claustrophic?"
"Yeh"
"Thought so, here lets go back to the hotel and clean you up"
"Don't you have to sign some autographs?"
"Yeh, but I can tell them to wait because I'm busy" She looked up at me with her blue eyes; I grabbed her hand and walked her towards the hotel, and into my room. I cleaned her face up and she wasn't talking at all.
"Gerard I'm sick of this happening, why can't he leave me alone"
"I don't know, but I eh"
"I know, what you mean, he said he is following us and he was the one who through the rock"
"WHAT, did he do anything to you?"
"No, just told me to stay put because when he came back he would be back and we would be on a plane back home"
"Well your not, you're staying here with us okay" She nodded her head, I told her to lay down on the bed to relax and I wouldn't be less than hour with autographs. I went back to bus where the guys were, but instead I went into the bus to look for some blankets for Claire.
"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?" I saw Kyle going through Claire's stuff and packing it.
"None of your fucking business"
"I'll make it my business" I jumped on him, and tackled him to the ground,
"STAY AWAY FROM HER FUCKER" he wriggled underneath me, trying to get free, he pushed me of him and I landed with a thud. I got up and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and shoved him against the wall. He grabbed my shoulders and we just kept on fighting. We were near the door, and we both fell out and onto the floor. I heard heaps of gasps and some kid starting walking over to us, but Mikey pulled her back. Kyle was now on top of me, he punched me right in the face.
"GET OF ME" I rolled over so I was on top of him, and looked him square in the eyes.
"STAY AWAY FROM HER"
"Make me, you don't own her"
"Neither do you!"
"But at least I'm her guardian; you only get to spend about uhm 2 months with her and then I get her back"
"She's a human, you sound as if you are betting on her or some shit like that" I felt someone grab me from behind I looked over my shoulder and say Ray. The words that kept repeating in my head were 'Then I get her back' I could imagine the headlines for tomorrow, "G.Way fighting over a girl?"
"I'm sorry guys maybe we can re-schedule the autographs or something?" Everyone walked away, but Ray still had a hold of me, I watched Kyle get up and walk of. I was put back onto the bus, and everyone was looking at me.
"WHAT THE FUCK GERARD, DON'T START FIGHTS WITH RANDOM PEOPLE" Yelled Frank.
"IT WAS KYLE" he went silent and everyone looked at me, I feel like a dipshit now.



---
Don't really like this chapter don't know why...
I wasn't really paying that much attention to it either, was watching Napoleon Dynamite :D
Review and Rate ?!?
Sign up to rate and review this story