Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Hate My Life

Photography

by clutsy_93 3 reviews

gerard and claire talk, please review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-08-28 - Updated: 2007-08-28 - 1341 words

0Unrated
I just sat in my hotel room, thinking of what Gee would be doing, oh my god, what he gets hurt! Too many thoughts were running through my mind. What if he isn’t okay? Just relax Claire, I kept telling myself that. Gerard came through and his clothes were a bit ragged, bugger.
“Claire is you okay?” he came up to me, and embraced me in a hug.
“Yeh, I’m okay, how about you?”
“Alright, Kyle is gone so you can relax and no need to explain about it all” I just nodded and Gerard lay down on the bed, I sat on the edge of his bed.
“What am I going to do when I go home?”
“Uhm, well I’ve been thinking and if it is alright with your mum, maybe you could live with me, and come on tour with us?” My heart just skipped a beat, what is he asking, for me to live with him, a fan living with him, woah! That’s strange.
“Are you sure?”
“Well first of, we have to ask your mum” I nodded; I think I’m having the best moment of my life. I laid back and I landed on his legs, we were like in a L.
“Do you have any more shows today or tonight?”
“Uhm, 1 more but the bugger of it all is, it starts at 7:30 and we won’t finish until late, with all the signings and that”
“Bugger, sounds like a busy night”
“You have no idea, if you want after the show I’ll take you back to the hotel and then go to the signing, it’s just when you come back you’ll know you’re safe”
“Oh cool, thank you” he just smiled, if I was blushing I couldn’t feel it because I’ve done it a lot.
“How long are we staying in the hotel?”
“Until tomorrow arvo, like after lunch”
“Cool” I got up from the spot and decided it would be best for me to have a shower. I came out and Gerard was sprawled out on my bed going through my iPod, I decided to lie down next to him, I looked over at the screen but he was going through my pictures.
“You know there are a lot of really good photos on here, do you take pictures of anything?”
“I have a camera at home, does special effects and that”
“How do you get it so perfect, like the lighting and that?”
“Uhm, practice I guess, it’s really easy”
“You know, if you do come on tour with us, you should become a photographer, when we are on stage you should explore the town and get pictures” Oh my god, he is amazing.
“You know what, that’s a really good idea, even if I’m not allowed to come, I can do it when I’m older and maybe visit you and yeh” he just smiled.
“Hey I have an idea, when we stop at our next venue, why don’t you and I explore the town and take the camera for a spin, like at the park and yeh”
“Cool. You are full of ideas!” I gave him a quick hug.
“Wait, you did bring your camera?”
“Yeh, of course” We sat there talking about the pictures we could get and random stuff.

The band was walking on stage and they got screaming fans, god how awesome would it be to go on tour with them, really cool. I smiled to myself, forgetting about home, thinking of a new life, I should give that photography job a go, might pay alright, I’ll have fun taking pictures of the landscape around the world and one major bonus is I love outside, really smart idea, I was in my own world when I didn’t know someone tapped me on the shoulder, and the band wasn’t on stage. I turned around and saw Ray in view.
“Hey, enjoy the show?”
“Actually to be honest, I was in my own world”
“Oh, you don’t care” he acted hurt, and he pretended to cry. I walked up to him and gave him a hug,
“Aww I’m sorry Ray”
“It’s… Okay…” I just smiled,
“Gee wanted me to tell you he can’t take you to the hotel room, but he said I could take you, prepare to be escorted Claire” he help his arm out and I linked with him, we skipped to the car and he hoped in the back with me.
“What were you thinking about?”
“Uhm, well Gee had this idea that I should be a photographer when I’m older, because of the pictures on my iPod, here have a look” I handed him my iPod and he looked through them.
“Wow, these are really good, I suppose he told you about you living with him and coming on tour with us?”
“Yup, I’d have to ask mum, but I really want too, and I can get pictures while I’m on tour with you guys” he handed back my iPod and smiled,
“He really cares about you, you know that”
“Yeh I know, but I have no idea why?”
“He told me, what you have been through is shit and he doesn’t want you going home to that” I just smiled to myself as the hotel came into view, we got out of the car and walked to our room.
“Will you be okay here?” I nodded and he left, I changed into my Pjs and went through the TV, we got a DVD player with our room, so I put on an old favourtie of mine, Sweet Home Alabama. I soon started to doze off.

Gerard’s Point of View
“Claire I’m back” I walked into the room and saw her asleep in her bed, I looked over at the TV and she watching Sweet Home Alabama, I decided not to wake her, I went into my suitcase and found some briefs to wear, I went into the bathroom and had a shower, it was a good 15 minutes until I was done, I walked out and she was asleep, knocked out. I decided to watch the end of the movie, it was quarter to twelve, and I decided it was time to go to sleep; I flicked the TV of, and switched of the light. I turned to lay on my left and looked out the window, I tried to think of something that would make me sleepy but nothing worked. I hoped out of bed and looked out the balcony, we were on the 9th story and it was pretty high up, the lights were an amazing atmosphere, I went into the room again and looked around for Claire’s camera, I went back out to the balcony and took some pictures, I decided I’m going to make a scrapbook for her of Australia, I put my memory card in the camera so then she wouldn’t know I was taking pictures, I fiddled around with it, and I found night mode, and it looked gorgeous. I took about 5 pictures, pretty proud of myself; I put the camera back and lay back down. I still couldn’t get back to sleep; I got up and went to Claire’s bed, I got in with her and cuddled her, she is like a sister to me, I don’t know how to explain it, but each day I’m growing to her, I’m going to protect throughout this trip and look after her. I kissed the top of her head and her hair smelt of strawberries, might have to use her shampoo I think. I soon dozed of and was dreaming of living and looking after her.


---
next chapter will have them doing the photos and Gerard doing the scrapbook :)
review and rate please ?

I really like this chapter, I don't know why though lol. :S
Sign up to rate and review this story