Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Hate My Life

: )

by clutsy_93 3 reviews

review,

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-08-29 - Updated: 2007-08-29 - 2264 words

0Unrated
I awoke and I was on my side, I felt someone’s arm around me I turned around and saw Gerard’s arm over my stomach, did I sleep with Gerard? Oh my god, he had no shirt on if I did I can’t remember, bugger. I lifted up the quilt and looked down, a sigh of relief went over me, he had briefs on and I still had my Pjs on. I couldn’t really move because he was like squeezing me and I didn’t want to wake him, I think he came in real late, have no idea. I reached over for the cabinet and found my iPod, I but some techno on, not to loud to wake him up. I started to hum the beats I looked over at Gerard and he was looking at me, he gave me a heart attack causing his arm to move of me.
“Sorry, you scared me”
“That’s okay, sorry but I couldn’t sleep in my bed it was un-comfortable”
“Aren’t they the same bed?” I decided to play a game with him to make him really nervous.
“Y-Yeh, I-I j-just didn’t eh” I looked into his hazel eyes and just laughed.
“I’m only messing with you, what time did you come in last night?” I sounded like a mother haha,
“Uhm twelve, pretty late and by the time I got to sleep would’ve been one thirty”
“Late night I guess” he nodded and yawned, if Kyle saw him in bed with me, he’d flip, he would get the wrong idea, call me a slut, whore and bitch. Am I really a whore, great now I’m thinking about it, I sleep with him but no sex, his arm is over me, stop thinking like this CLAIRE STOP. Gerard got of bed and went to the bathroom; damn those briefs are pretty snug on his ass. STOP CLAIRE, this is sick. I got up and went to the balcony and looked over at the buildings, I think next time in a hotel, I’m going to stay up late and take pictures. I looked into the room next to us and Frank was sitting down on the table, looking at me.
“Morning” he got up and stood at the side of the balcony so we were face to face.
“Hey, morning to you” Wow these guys must all wear briefs or jocks to bed because so far I’ve seen Gee and Frank in them. I was in my own world looking at his tattoos.
“Earth to Claire?” he was waving his hand in front of me.
“Eh yeh”
“Did you sleep alright?”
“Yeh, it was pretty comfy” I smiled to myself and I looked over at Frank.
“I’m going for a shower now, don’t look to far over the edge you might fall”
“Shut up Frank” he just laughed and I went back inside and Gerard was already dressed, he was wearing his black skinny legs, leather jacket, and I presumed he had a black shirt underneath but I couldn’t see.
“Go get dressed missy, I’m taking you out for breaky and I’m paying” I went into the bathroom and had a quick shower, shit I forgot all of my clothes, I put the towel around me, and went out to the bedroom, Gerard was on the balcony having a smoke, so I quickly went into my bag, I pulled out my socks, bra undies, skinny legs, Kill Hannah tee, pink and black studded belt and went into the bathroom, I turned around and Gerard was just standing at the door.
“Ah, you’re not going dressed like that are you?”
“No way” he giggled and I went into the bathroom I pulled my undies up and I was trying to hook my bra up but every time I tried it just slipped out of my hands, and the strap kept falling of the clip. Shit I mumbled, I pulled on my jeans, belt and socks, I put the bra up and tried again, no good.
“Hey eh, gee can you help me?”
“Yeh, what with?” He walked in and I looked at him, he put his hand over his eyes.
“Eh, uhm what do you need ah help with?”
“My bra, I can’t do it” he just laughed and walked over to me.
“If you let go of the straps I’ll kill you” he laughed and replaced his hands with mine and with no ease it was done up. He was about to walk out but I called him back,
“I can’t turn around well twist my back can you do the straps as well?”
“Sure” He swiveled me around so I was facing him, he traced his hand along the top of the hook and he moved closer towards me, I could feel him breathe in and out, he put his head over my shoulder and clipped it up to the back one, he did the same with the other, I was about to reach for my tee but he grabbed it and slipped it over my head.
“There you go” I nodded and went out to the bedroom to find my purple stripped converse. I put them on found my sunnies, phone, wallet, iPod and handbag. I put every thing in there, except for my sunnies; I grabbed my eyeliner and quickly did some eyeliner and grey eye shadow. I put that in my back as well, and looked over at Gerard.
“You ready now?”
“Yup, where are we going?” we walked out of the room and took the elevator down to the lobby,
“Uhm, just look around maybe a coffee shop or something” I put my sunnies on and he did the same, I followed him to where ever we were going. We went into the corner coffee shop and sat down at the table far away from the counter, the menu was already there and I looked at the menu, uhm, the waitress came over.
“May I please take your order?” I looked over at Gerard.
“Uhm, we’ll just do drinks for now, I’d like a cappuccino and Claire what would you like?”
“Could I have a hot chocolate, weak with 3 sugars?”
“Yup, call me when your ready to order breakfast” We nodded and Gerard took of his sunnies and put them in his pocket.
“When is your show tonight?”
“Uhm, we don’t have one, we leave after lunch so, do you want to maybe look around the shops and streets today?”
“Yes, oh my god cool, yay” he just laughed,
“What you going to order?” I asked him,
“Well I’m really hungry so, scrambled eggs with ham and cheese, toast and some bacon, how about you?”
“Really hungry, I think I’ve lost some weight on the tour, I’m going to have toasted bacon and cheese, and hash browns, what ever they are” he just laughed and the waitress came over with our drinks, and we said our order and Gerard was adding so much sugar to his coffee.
“Why didn’t you just ask with sugar?”
“I like to do it myself, strange I know, what do you want to look for today?”
“Main shopping centre, if that’s alright and maybe some side streets?”
“That’s what I wanted to do, the guys will do what ever today, I saw Darrel Lee shop when we were coming to the hotel, and we have to go there, sweets”
“I saw that too, chocolate yumm” Our meal came, and we sate in silence, we finished out meal paid for it.
“Oh I forgot my camera, can we go back and get it?”
“Oh yes, I forgot about that, have to get mine as well” We went up to the room grabbed our cameras, I put Gerard’s in my handbag, and luckily big bags were in this season otherwise I’d be carrying everything. We were on our way to a shopping spree. We went into the main shops first, and found Jay Jays, YAY, I dragged Gerard into the shop, and I had a lot of things to try on. In our Jay Jays we haven’t even got the shirts with sayings in on them, I had 3 picked out and in old school tees I had 2 and grey singlet/dress. I was in the change rooms, and Gerard was waiting outside for me, he chose the grey singlet/dress so he was dying to see it on me, I left it till last, he really liked my snoopy tee. I had it on, and walked out.
“Turn” I did a little spin and he laughed.
“I really like it, it’s pretty and suits you” I went back into the room, put my clothes back on, and walked out, Gerard was waiting for me, aww!
“What do you like?”
“Uhm, defiantly the grey dress, snoopy tee and drop beats not bombs shirt”
“Cool, thank you, let me go pay for these” I put the other ones back and went up to the counter to where Gerard was he grabbed the clothes of me.
“Just these ones thanx” I looked at him,
“No way, I’m paying, you bought breaky”
“That’ll be $55” I have the money to pay for this, why isn’t he letting me pay. He handed the lady the money and she passed him the bag which he handed to me.
“I can’t believe you, why wouldn’t you let me buy?”
“Because, this is your holiday”
“I’m buying the next lot of stuff then” he just laughed and we walked into Sanity. I went into the techno section while Gerard wondered around. I found 2 albums I was gonna buy and then I went over to the band shirts, I found a new MCR shirt and I picked it up, and same with Drop Dead, Gorgeous. I went over to the cahier and paid for my things, Gerard was waiting for me at the front.
“What did you buy?”
“Mmm, a new Drop Dead, Gorgeous shirt, a My Chemical Romance one, a techno CD and new Drop Dead, Gorgeous CD”
“Let’s see” He reached for the bag and looked through it.
“Well where to now Gee?”
“Mmm, what about we go too, lets walk around in the streets people are giving me funny looks” I just laughed,
“Hey, it’s not funny” we left the shops and went looking around the streets. I walked towards the Roxy surf shop and Gerard followed. I went straight to the shirts and bathers; I picked up a black spotty pair and went to try them on. I looked at myself, Gah! I’m self conscious of my boobs, I have tiny ones. I decided to buy the pair just in case we were going to the beach. Gerard and I walked towards Darrel Lee and bought nearly the whole shop, but we wouldn’t have because we would be broke well mainly me, I don’t know about Gerard. We decided to walk to Wendy’s and buy some ice-cream, then go to the park. We walked in silence and sat down on the bench, I ate my ice-cream and I looked over at Gerard and he was finished.
“Hey, can I have my camera please?” I pulled it out of my bag and handed it to him; he turned it on and moved closer towards me on the bench.
“Smile” he whispered in my ear, and he took the photo, I had finished my ice-cream and put my arm around his waist and hugged him, he took the photo and I looked at it, it was really good.
“Have you been fiddling with your camera?”
“Yeh, last night I was adjusting settings” I smiled and kissed his cheek, he quickly took the photo.
“Let’s go back to the hotel and pack” I nodded and we went up to our room.
“Shit” he turned around and looked at me,
“What?”
“I uh need to go to the supermarket, could you take me?”
“Sure” we went down to the store and Gerard was following me,
“Uh, you might want to wait outside, I don’t think you’d want to come down this isle” he nodded and waited at the check-out, I went down the sanitary isle, and was looking at the tampons and pads, oh my god, they are so different to the ones we get at home. I picked out a lot, because I didn’t know when our next stop would be, I paid for them, and the whole time Gerard was looking away. I felt so embarrassed. We made it back to the room, and I was silent, he tried to make a conversation but I’d end it with a one answer. I sat on the bed and he sat next to me and put his arm around my shoulder.
“It’s nothing to be embarrassed about, all teenagers go through with it, my ex went through with it, well duh but I had to go and buy the stuff, and I felt embarrassed” what ever words come out of his mouth just make me smile. I hugged him and he asked questions about my photography and I felt so happy.


--
Okay I just realised, in am I crazy the girl had her period and so does this girl... bugger!!

that was not my plan ! : (
Sign up to rate and review this story