Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > you can keep my brother

I've got the fever.

by darkviolet 6 reviews

Sick! Sick! Sick!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-06-30 - Updated: 2007-06-30 - 1720 words - Complete

2Funny
Mikey woke me up with his knocking, "You're going to be fucking late. Get the fuck up".
My head was weighing a ton, my throat felt like someone scraped it and I just felt like I was run over by a truck.
"Shut the fuck up", I yelled from under the covers.
"What??", Mikey was pounding on the door but it felt more like he was pounding on my head.
"Go away", I threw the alarm clock on the door, hoping he won't be so loud.
He opened the door, "Why aren't you up yet?".
"I'm sick", I moaned.
"You were fine last night", his tone was softer.
"No I wasn't, you were too wasted to notice", I groaned and rubbed my eyes.
"You want some warm milk or shit with honey?", he patted what he thought was my head under the covers, it was actually my teddy bear.
The sickness that's been there ever since last night climbed up quickly, I ran to the bathroom, I didn't throw up but still felt miserable.
I wanted to wash my face but couldn't stand the noise of the running water although cool water was what my burning skin needed.
I zig zagged back to my room and found Mikey sitting on the edge of my bed, looking pale.
"Well, I'm off then", he practically ran past me.
I climbed back to the bed and fell asleep.

I woke up startled to find Gerard sitting on my bed, looking at me, "Don't fucking stare at me", I rolled over to the other side.
I was really bitchy when sick, even more than usual.
"Mikey said you're sick", he laid next to me.
I nodded.
"I don't know how it happened", he stroked my back.
I frowned, "These things happen".
"Yeah I know but I used protection all the time", he whispered.
"I don't think you could prevent this", I turned around and cuddled up to his chest.
"So you're not mad?", I could barely hear him.
"Off course not, at least I can spend some time in bed", I closed my eyes.
"You'll drop off college?", he stroked my head gently then slipped his hand under the covers, stroking my stomach
"Drop out of college? No, it's going to take just a day or two", this conversation was so bizarre.
"But I want to keep it!", he exclaimed suddenly.
"Um I don't", I opened my eyes to stare at him.
"You can't make this decision alone!", he put his hand through his hair.
"I'm the one who's sick Gerard", I coughed.
What the fuck?
"I know, I can't help nature", he looked frustrated.
"So what do you want from me?", I moaned.
"To keep it!", he waved his hands in the air.
"I don't want to fucking keep it! I hate being sick and how can I possibly keep it?", I rolled my eyes.
"You don't love me", he lowered his gaze to his hands.
"What's it got to do to anything?", I was getting scared, why is he asking me to keep being sick?.
"If you loved me, you'd keep it", he said quietly, "I know it's hard but we'll make it".
"It's just temporary, I don't know why you're making a scene about it", I was losing my patience.
"How can you say it?", he shook his head at me.
"Are you drunk again?", I wrinkled my forehead, trying to examine his eyes.
"So me wanting to be there for you and keep it means I'm drunk?", he got up and glared at me.
"Yes! Why would I want to keep a disease?", I cried, rubbing my forehead.
"I can't believe you just said that", he put his hands on his hips.
"It's nothing more!", maybe I'm dreaming it?, I mean fever does that to people, right?!.
"It's ours, I can't believe you'd be so cruel", he turned his back on me and stared out of the window.
"It's not ours, It's mine", I took a deep breathe.
"What??", he turned around sharply.
"Yeah, it's my fucking body!", I got up, still clutching my teddy bear.
"I can't fucking believe you did this to me!", he sat down slowly on the armchair in the corner.
"Got sick?", I was dizzy.
"No wonder you don't want to keep it", he rested his face in his hands.
"Yeah call me normal for not wanting to keep a germ", I said sarcastically.
"Who's it then?", he looked up, it's the saddest I ever saw him. Is it just me or something beyond strange was happening.
"I don't know", I shrugged.
"What??", he screamed.
"I don't keep fucking notes about these things", I sat back on the bed, hugging my teddy for dear life.
"There's more than one??", he stood up in anger.
"I guess so", I whisper, I was on the verge of tears. All I did was to get sick, I don't know why Gerard is so upset about it.
"You don't remember?", he shook his head.
"No, probably some people at school", I wanted to crawl back into bed and sleep, the room was spinning and I was so hot.
"You were drunk?", he knelt in front of me with miserable face expression.
"I don't think it was what caused it", I brushed some hair out of his face.
"Than you wanted it", he buried his face in my lap.
"No one wants this, it's just happen", I patted his head.
"Skyler, how could you do this to me?", he sighed, I saw so much pain in his eyes.
What the fuck was going on?!, "Gerard all I did was to get sick, it happened to me not to you".
"What'll happen to us now? You'll probably want to be with him. Did you ever love me?", he touched my face with a trembling hand.
"Of course I did but it's got nothing to do with you!", I cried with frustration.
"How can you fucking say this?", he got up sharply from the floor.
"Gerard, you're acting so weird it's scary", I frowned.
"Me? You the one who cheated on me!", he stuck his hands in his jeans pockets.
"What the fuck?", I hit my knee with my fist.
"Yeah someone obviously knocked you pregnant and you want me out of your life", he avoided my look.
My jaw dropped, "Pregnant? Me? Are you high?".
"At first I thought it was mine and was happy, a little scared because we're so young but happy because I love you but obviously YOU don't feel the same", he rubbed his eyes.
"But I'm not, I'm just sick with the flu or something", I stared at him.
"But Mikey said you had morning sickness", he frowned, "Don't lie to me!".
"Yeah, I was sick in the morning because I have the fucking flu", I threw my hands in the air.
"But Mikey...", he trailed off.
"But Mikey but Mikey but Mikey is a butt", I rolled my eyes.
Everything cleared out for me, now this whole bizarre conversation actually made some kind of sense.
"So no baby? You didn't cheat?", he knelt in front of me again, I could hear his knees hit the hard floor.
"Of course I didn't", I smiled.
"Oh baby, you broke my fucking heart there", he kissed me deeply.
"You idiot", I laughed in his mouth.
"You honestly scared the shit out of me", he moved to me nose than to my eyes than to my neck.
He laid me on my back and climbed on top, "Now let's see what we can do".
"Gee, I'm still sick though, I don't want you getting it", I bit his lip.
"Don't worry, I'm doctor Gerard, I'll heal you with my healing powers", he smirked.
"Just keep your healing power protected", I put my hands on his waist.
He touched me in all kinds of places with a serious frown on his face, "Dr Way prescribes you one good sex session with him".
I laughed, "So now we're role playing?".
"And just for being rude and refusing treatment, I prescribe you 2 more orgasms", he pinned my arms above my head.
"I love you doctor Way", I whispered when he kissed my collar bone.
"I love you more", he smiled.

Sometime later that day, Gerard finally let me get up, I wore his boxers and hoodie, my throat still killed me and so did my head but maybe it's just from all the screaming.
I walked out my bedroom to the living room, Frankie jumped on me, rubbing my stomach ,"Little Way", he cooed.
I rolled my eyes and walked past him, "Come on let me meet my nephew".
"Frank stop it, whatever Mikey told you is bullshit", I explained.
"Batman is not a real super hero?", he pouted.
I giggled, "No, about baby Way", I put baby Way in quotation marks.
"You wouldn't let me call him Frank, would you?", he hung his head in sadness.
They were picking names? I'm living with crazy people.
Just then Gerard came out of the room, wrapped in a blanket.
"Here comes the daddy. Dude, Sky said you won't let me call it Frank", he shook his head.
"Let me tell you something my friend", Gerard wrapped his arm around Frankie's shoulder, "I just had the best sex ever! Being a dad rocks!".
"Gerard!", I moaned.
"So she fucked the shit out of you?", they both ignored me, "I heard pregnant girls have all this raging hormones shit".
"I can barely stand", Gerard looked smug.
"Gerard!", I exclaimed.
frankie sighed, "HolLy won't let me touch her. She wants to have sex after she's married".
"God, I think I can die now", Gerard looked up to the ceiling.
"Gerard! Stop it!, I threw the tea spoon I was holding at him, "Or I'll help you die".
"By fucking the shit out of him again", Frank smirked at me.
"Congratulation", Ray walked into the room.
"We're not having a fucking baby!", I yelled at all of them.
"It's not yours?", Ray frowned at Gerard.
Gerard sighed, "Nah, Mikey just got it wrong, Sky had the flu not the baby".
"Tell him about the sex", Frankie elbowed Gerard.
"That's it!", I stormed to my room.
From that day the only sex he's getting from me is fictional!
Sign up to rate and review this story