Categories > Original > Humor > The South Hampton Witch

Chapter Two

by nicole_fletcher 0 reviews

The next morning........

Category: Humor - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2007-07-01 - Updated: 2007-07-01 - 230 words

0Unrated
"Rrrrrriiiiiiiinnnnnggg!!!" The alarm went off at 7 o' clock in the morning. Nikki was struggling to get out of bed because of the fiasco that happened last night. At first she thought of it, yet again, as a dream. But still she wanted to try an experiment. "Wonder if I could open that drawer," she thought to herself referring to the drawer in her dresser. So then, she tied to clear her head with thoughts (she's seen this being done so many times on television) then concentrated on opening the drawer with her mind. Then all of a sudden, Whoosh! It flung open and flew across the room. It actually almost hit Nikki on the head. Thank goodness she ducked down.

"Wow! I guess it really did happen," she said. "I really am a witch," she said to herself and then got and got dressed for school.

"Good morning Nikki!" greeted her mom sitting by the terrace as she usually does. "Good morning mom, bye mom" replied Nikki as she kissed her mom then grabbed a toasted bread and headed for the door. "Nikki, don't forget about our agreement last night," said Mrs. Fletcher, reminding her daughter about the promised she made last night about not telling anyone about being a you-know-what. "Yes mom, love you, bye," replied Nikki and hurriedly went out of the house and went inside her Porsche.
Sign up to rate and review this story