Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Darkness

Chapter Thirteen.

by deaths-destruction 2 reviews

More chaos, more bloodshed, more demise.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Horror - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Published: 2007-07-02 - Updated: 2007-07-02 - 551 words

0Unrated
Hey everyone, back again. It's so nice to be back. :] I love it. :D Well, here's chapter 13. Lucky 13! :D
_________________________________________________________________

After a few moments of silence Mikey stated, "This is nearly impossible." He sighed.

Gerard replied, "Well obviously we're either in a sick and twisted dream or this is real Mikey." He was starting to get annoyed with everything that had happened.

Brendan was staring at Ville. After Ville had finally noticed he was starting to get a little unnerved with him staring at him. "Why the hell are you staring at me?"

Brendan replied calmly, "I'm watching you, I don't trust you."

Pete sighed, "Oh come on Brendan! Now is not the time!"

Brendan retorted, "So what?! I don't trust any of you! Nobody!" He walked off. Pete walked off after him, "You're going to get hurt you dimwit!"

Brendan threw his hands in the air, "I don't care!!" He continued to walk, his hands now in his pockets.

Pete shook his head and sighed, "Idiot!" He followed after Brendan, "Come on we're going to get lost if you keep this up."

Brendan just shrugged. Pete picked him up again, "Would you stop?!"

Brendan tried to get away from him, "No! Fuck you! Leave me alone!" Pete restrained him, "Stop it Brendan, I'm not letting you dow---AAAHHH!!!"

When Pete let out a scream, everyone turned and looked over confused.

Brendan had bitten into Pete's neck. Pete dropped him, "YOU BASTARD!!" Brendan stood up, "I TOLD YOU: LEAVE ME ALONE!!"

Pete yelled back, "NO! WE DON'T NEED YOU TO BE THE NEXT TO BE KILLED!!"

As the others watched them both argue, nobody noticed Jade walk up behind them all. Jade stayed silent in the shadows.

Brendan and Pete had gotten into a fist fight. Ville rushed over to try to break them up. After a few moments, Jade raised his fist towards the ceiling, right above the three fighting.

The walls gave a crack, Ville froze. Pete and Brendan continued to fight, uncaring. The others could only watch as the ceiling fell, caving in on top of them.

Jade smirked, knowing what had happened and melted back into the shadows once more.

Frank, Gerard and Mikey rushed over to see what they could do. They had to wait quite a while for the dust to settle. Finally after digging for a while they found the battered bloodied body of Ville Valo.

Frank coughed a little as he moved a rather large piece of plaster. "Um, I think I found someone..." He reached down and then stopped. He realized it was too late, Ville wasn't breathing. "Shit..."

Mikey looked up from the other side of the pile he was on, "What?" He looked at Frank.

Frank looked up, his voice cracking, "I think their d-dead.."

Gerard sighed saddened as well, "We tried..."

Frank said squeakily, "But..."

~THIRTY MINUTES LATER~

Frank, Gerard and Mikey were leaning against opposite walls.

Mikey asked, "What are we supposed to do?"

Jade cut Gerard off as he was about to speak, "You can die."

They all three looked up at Jade. He smirked and stepped towards them, taunting them, "Do you fear death?"
_________________________________________________________________

Hehehehehe, another cliffhanger!! Ahaha, well that's all for today, tune in tomorrow and maybe they'll be more! :D
Reviews are very much appreciated. :]
Sign up to rate and review this story