Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mysical Highschool?

Chapter One.

by deaths-destruction 0 reviews

Where odd things take place, and nobody knows what's going on...your typical high school, right?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy, Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-07-02 - Updated: 2007-07-02 - 735 words

0Unrated
Hey, yeah, well...I think I'm going to start this, and just see where it goes. :] Reviews to tell if I should continue. :D

I own Cheyenne & the plot. The storyline and what not. Whatever's reconizable, I DON'T OWN.

REMEMBER:: SLAVERY ISN'T GOOD KIDS. :]

Thoughts in italics.
_________________________________________________________________

"Hun! You're going to be late!!", Cheyenne's mother's voice rang out from downstairs.
She called out, "Five more minutes!!"
Her mother only replied with another shout, "Get up! Now! I don't want to have to take you again Cheyenne!"

Cheyenne crawled out of her bed, turning on her lamp. It was still half dark out. She shielded her eyes from the lamp's soft light, "Ugh, this sucks MAJORLY! I HATE SCHOOL!"

She ambled over to her black dresser and opened the top drawer. "Man, what am I supposed to wear?" She ran a hand through her hair. It was a little past her shoulders and was parted to one side. Her hair was jet black in color, with a few purple strands here and there. Her feathered bangs fell over her right eye.

She groaned and picked out a pair of black frayed jeans. They were ripped up the side on both legs. Then they were safety pinned shut. She pulled on a black T-shirt and pulled on a hoodie over that with a small shiver. The hoodie had black and gray stripes on it. The inside of the jacket was black. On the wrist part of the hoodie there were safety pins in the form of an X. She sighed and put on her glasses. They had somewhat thick frames. They were black on the outside with purple on the inside of the frames.

She padded into the bathroom, looking at her mangled hair from the night's sleep. "I really fuckin hate school. It's not even fuckin five yet. Ugh." She sighed again and ran the brush through her hair. She put it up in a ponytail and applied her makeup. She picked up the pencil, putting on her eyeliner. She made sure it wasn't too dark, but not too light either. once she was done she looked up with a small smile. "I look really pale, and that's the way I'm keeping it."

She walked back into her room, sitting on her twin sized bed. "Mom! What time are you getting home??", she called down the stairs from her open door.

The reply came, "Five."

Cheyenne smiled, "Perfect." She talked quietly as she looked around her room. The walls were white under all the posters she had put up. There wasn't an inch of wall space left. And that was including the ceiling. She pulled on a pair of ankle socks and then some black barbed wire vans over that.

She got up and made her bed, pulling the black down comforter over it. She looked around her room with a smile. "Dark. I love darkness. This room is awesome." She quickly grabbed her messenger bag, which was black with a big picture of Gir on it. Gir was in the middle of a dance.

She walked down the steps and into the living room, "Okay! I'm leaving! Bye mom!" She walked over to the front door hearing her voice echo through the quiet house. She put her hand on the cool doorknob waiting for her mom to answer.

Finally she did, "Okay! Be careful honey!"
Cheyenne sighed, "Mom! I'm not five! I can take care of myself, I'm fifteen after all!"
She heard her mom chuckle somewhere nearby and looked into the living room. Her mom appeared there, holding a pair of shoes in her hand, "Just be careful honey. Love you."
Cheyenne replied dully, "Love you too, bye."
Her mom waved as she walked out.

Cheyenne stepped out into the crisp clean air. She inhaled deeply. "Ahhh...I love it. It's so peaceful before sunrise." She walked down her steps and down the driveway. "I like walking to school. I just wish I lived closer. Hm, today's....Tuesday, so I have to go by Frank's house. Alright. This way it is!" She walked straight for a while, finally turning down a street that was to her left.
_________________________________________________________________

Okay, so how do you like it so far?? I think I might continue this, sorry if it's boring! It'll get better! I promise!! :] This is, after all, only the first chapter. :] Review with your ideas, :D
Sign up to rate and review this story