Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mysical Highschool?

Chapter Two.

by deaths-destruction 1 review

morning routeins?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-07-02 - Updated: 2007-07-03 - 733 words

0Unrated
Alrighty, this is just a kick, tell me if ya like it. Once again, anything that you reconize, I don't own.
:]

Once again, thoughts = italics. :D
_________________________________________________________________

Cheyenne felt a few rain drops, she hissed loudly. "Dammit! Stupid rain!" There was a slight hiss in her voice as she pulled up her hood. "I knew there was a reason I should've worn this hoodie."

She continued to walk down the lane, until she finally got to the last house on the block. She stood leaning against the gate. After about ten minutes she felt someone else's prescense there with her. "Frank! I know it's you if you're trying to sneak up on me again!"

Frank appeared out of nowhere standing next to her, "Damn you and your stupid senses!" Cheyenne smiled, "Nice outfit. For once." Frank returned the smile, "Not as bad as yours." She retorted, "That was stupid." "Ah so what. Are we leaving or what?", Frank asked. Cheyenne nodded.

Frank stood there, his books at hand. It was drizzling lightly, the gloomy day only beginning. Thick clouds covered the sky, the lightening and thunder were still far off in the distance. He ran a skeleton gloved hand through his red and black short hair. His short nails were painted black and he was wearing a tight black hoodie. It had a wolf on the middle of it, with a white shirt under it. He was wearing normal worn out jeans that were semi-tight with a regular belt. His shoes were black and red. He had some eyeliner on, but not a lot. He asked after a few quiet minutes, "So how much further till we get to Gerard's?"

Cheyenne sighed, "Don't tell me you're going to ask me that every five minutes." Frank smiled innocently, "Mayyyybeee." Cheyenne shook her head with a small amused sigh. They continued to walk down the sidewalk through the drizzle.

MEANWHILE - AT GERARD & MIKEY'S...

"Come on you're taking forever Gerard!", Mikey whined through the bathroom door. Gerard replied annoyed, "Yes I know! Mikey, go get ready for school while I finish up for god's sake!" Mikey just sighed and walked down the hallway, half slamming his door behind him.

Their mother's voice rose up from down the stairs, "Both of you behave! It's not even six yet and you're already fighting!"

Mikey opened his door shouting, "Gerard started it!" Gerard quickly opened the bathroom door, looking at his brother, "I did not!" Mikey yelled back, "You did too!!" Gerard yelled, "I did not! You're the one who keeps nagging me to hurry up!"

Donna quickly cut Mikey off, "Boys! Enough!" She was standing at the top of the stairs looking from Gerard to Mikey. They both gave each other one last glare before shutting their doors.

FIFTEEN MINUTES LATER - Outside of the Way's house.....

Frank asked ringing the doorbell, "Do you think they're ready yet?" Cheyenne replied as Donna came to the door, "Nope." The door was opened with a warm smile, "Come in, come in." Donna quickly invited them out of the rain and into the house. "Mikey and Gerard will be down soon, I'm sure." She went off into the kitchen.

Cheyenne shut the door and watched as Frank climbed up the steps. Frank banged his fist on the bathroom door, "Oh Gerard! Hurry up!" Gerard's angry voice came muffled through the door, "Everyone stop bothering me and I might get done faster! My god!" Frank recoiled from the door, "Yeesh, somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed."

He quickly walked down the hall and banged on Mikey's door, "Oh Mikes! Are you ready for school yet?" Mikey replied angrily as well, "If a certain DIVA would get out of the bathroom, I WOULD be ready!!" Frank recoiled again, "My god, you guys are in terrible moods this morning..." He walked back down the stairs, joining Cheyenne on the faux leather couch in the living room.

Cheyenne looked up, laughing a little at Frank's sullen mood, "I take it another fight between the two brothers?" Frank nodded. She chuckled some, her gaze falling to the TV, which was on MTV. Music videos were playing.
_________________________________________________________________

Okay, okay, okay. Yes another boring chapter, but I PROMISE! It WILL get better. :] Reviews maybe?? Help me out on some mystical things that can happen. Ya know, like odd things. Kinda like superpowers? Or somethin like that. :]
Sign up to rate and review this story