Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Love, Serenity, and Sacrifice

stuck between two

by babablacksheep232 0 reviews

Michelle Meets Brendon she finds him very interesting (if u know wat i mean) but now is the deciding point between brendon and matt...who looks like they have a chance?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-07-02 - Updated: 2007-07-03 - 398 words

0Unrated
Most of the boys in our class were loud mouths and disruptive. Matt was apart of that too. He would blurt out things in the middle of class for attention but he strangely seemed to always look at me whenever he told jokes. Maybe it's because he know I'll understand the joke or he knows that I'm listening...I have no idea what travels through his mind.
Brendon was rather quiet, obviously because he's new. We once had a new student named Brian who would not even say one single word on his first week. But about 5 days later, we couldn't get him to shut up! But I just knew that in a few days, Brendon will join in with the guys and he won't be able to keep his mouth shut too.
I suddenly remembered my routine with new students. When I meet new students, the same routine would constantly play:
1) I introduce myself
2) We start talking a lot because I'm the only person they know
3) The other kids start introducing themselves
4) The new kids start talking more with them and become best friends with them. At this point the plastics and jocks take over and they're changed from good to slutty for the popularity. I never understood how wearing pounds of make-up and having a different boyfriend every week made you a good person and popular. The losers happen to be the ones that get straight A's and actually have a future. I am apart of that group (and proud to be in it) along with my best friend Sesly and some other kids.

Brendon looked over at me. I smiled at him. He returned the smile. He seemed like a nice guy so far.
After class I started the new student routine.

"Hi, I'm Michelle." I introduced.

"I'm Brendon." He seemed pretty shy.

"What brings you to Vegas?" I asked.

"I've lived in Vegas my whole life, I just transferred schools because we moved houses."

"Oh...What are your major interests?"

"I would have to say music. I rummaged through my dad's old rock records and fell in love with them. I've been learning to play the drums. My dream is to one day start my own rock band. I've tried writing my own songs, but they aren't very good..."

"Wow, I've got a passion for rock music too!" Things were starting to get interesting...
Sign up to rate and review this story