Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > And I'm Telling You I'm A Fake

Chapter 6

by killmyending 0 reviews

.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor - Published: 2007-07-02 - Updated: 2007-07-03 - 1281 words

0Unrated
Author's Note: Man, did this just take too long to update or what? I'm so sorry. This is a short chapter, I know but I'm already about 1,200 words into my next chapter so I'm going to have that up by the end of tonight. I hope you enjoy. R&R as always, if you guys haven't completely abandoned this fic because of my lack of updates.

-----

It was dusk and the sun was barely above the horizon as I made my way out of the apartment complex. The street outside Parker's apartment was bathed in the setting sun's orange glow.

I had just spent six hours in bed with a woman and we hadn't even been any more intimate then just making out. Now I felt I knew more about Parker then I had ever or could ever know about anyone other then myself. I'd been thrust deeper into her mind and thoughts then I could ever have imagined I could be.

I took a deep breath and jogged slowly across the almost silent road to the hotel I was staying in. When I entered the lobby I headed straight for the elevator and when the doors opened to the floor my hotel room was on I came face to face with Ryan.

"Woah, Brendon!" Ryan exclaimed stepping back so I could exit the elevator. "Where've you been? I was just going out to look for you man."

Ryan's brow was slightly furrowed as he waited for me to give him an answer. I just gently nudged him aside and then tried to slip past him when he grabbed my arm and whirled me around to face him.

"Parker?"

"Who else dude?" I replied incredulously, as if the question was not one that had to be asked.

Ryan broke his gaze from my eyes and stared down at the red and gold flecked carpet of the hotel floor, it was wearing thin in places and he seemed to be finding interest in it because it meant not meeting my eyes. He had dropped his grip on my arm but now it was my turn to grab him by the shoulders and force his gaze upward.

"Ryan what aren't you telling me?"

"Nothing Brendon. Seriously. I'm glad you've found yourself a girl who you can spend so much time with." He said somewhat sourly and shrugged himself out of my grip.

He walked past me and caught the elevator doors before they closed, not even turning back to look at me again, or even to say anything more to me. It seemed like he was angry at me, and if I hadn't have known Ryan any better then I would've guessed that he was jealous of me spending so much time with Parker. I knew that could never possibly be the case though because I had always doubted Ryan even knew what the emotion of jealousy was.

Now I was left standing in the empty hallway and the silence was crawling all around me making the hotel seem deserted even though I knew it wasn't.

I let out a long sigh. I didn't like to have Ryan angry at me because it always made me feel bad. Actually, he always seemed to find a way to make me feel bad.

I turned and began to walk down the hallway to the hotel room I was currently living in when suddenly I heard yelling coming from behind the room 2 doors away from mine.

"Oh my god. Jon, no." It sounded like Spencer. "Jon don't!" He groaned again.

I heard Jon chuckle and then Spencer shout, "Jon, for fucks sake put the lid on at least. That's disgusting and I don't want it all over my hotel room!"

The door to Spencer's hotel room was open a crack, which was probably why I could hear him talking so clearly. I nudged the door open further with my shoe and stepped into the room and headed for the little kitchenette where I could still hear Spencer telling Jon not to do whatever it was he was doing.

"Jon seriously don't." Spencer said once more as Jon taunted Spencer by almost turning the food blender on but not quite.

The blender was filled with things that didn't even look like they should be in there. I could see bread, some liquid stuff, fruit which looked like it had come from the hotel's fruit bowl which last time I checked only contained plastic fruit, what looked like milk and there had to be some sort of seafood in there because it smelt like it. It definitely smelt like it. If I was Spencer I don't think I would have wanted Jon to spray this mixture all over my hotel room either.

"What are you doing?" I asked curiously.

"I'm making Jon's ever famous power drink." Jon stated matter-of-factly.

"Uh, right. I hope you're not intending anyone to actually consume that." I said.

"Well it was for Spencer but he doesn't seem to want me to even make it for him." Jon pouted.

Jon was too preoccupied talking to me that he almost didn't notice Spencer slap the lid on the blender and then unclick the jug from the holder so he could no doubt run and pour it down the sink or into the garbage can.

"Hey Spence!" Jon shouted playfully. "Don't be so ungrateful."

"I'm just saving myself from having you pour this shit down my throat and then me vomiting my guts out all night." Spencer replied as he shook the clumps of food into the garbage container.

"Alright." Jon sighed. "Your loss. That power drink was something magical."

I couldn't help but let out a little snort of amusement.

"Okay, okay. Forget the fucking power drink, I've got an announcement to make." I said, raising my hands in a gesture of silence.

"Well go on, spill it." Jon said resting his elbow on the table and his chin in his hand.

"We've got a party invite." I said.

"Oh, really? And how'd we score this one?" Jon asked mischievously.

"Well Parker's, uh," I paused, not thinking friend would be the right word, "colleague, Amy, is throwing a party tomorrow night and she just so happen to invite Parker and I'm going to go too and Amy said to bring as many people as possible so I'm assuming you guys would be up for a party..."

"Hell yeah. As always." Jon said slapping his hand on the counter top enthusiastically.

"I'll come along Brendon. I mean, sure, why not? Might be fun." Spencer said.

"Great." I said clasping my hands together. "Great." Now I just had to tell Ryan about this party and convince him to come as well.

And speaking of Ryan, that's who just walked through the door. I spun around sharply to face him.

"Hey Ry." I smiled.

"Hey, Spencer, Jon." said Ryan, "Brendon." he seemed to add as an afterthought, not meeting my gaze, I noticed.

"Bren was just telling us about this little party invite he'd scored, Ryan." Jon said nodding towards Brendon. "I'm assuming you meant for Ryan to come too."

"If he's into it."

"Whose party is it?" Ryan asked, not particularly to anyone, just throwing the question out for anyone to answer.

"Amy.. Lia." Brendon replied tersely.

"Oh, right." Ryan said, rubbing an open hand over his hair. "I guess I'll come then."

"Great, then. We'll go over and see Parker later so we can all sort out what we're going to wear."

"What do you mean?" Spencer asked.

"It's a themed party." Brendon paused. "A Pimps 'n Hoes party."

A collective groan erupted from the group.
Sign up to rate and review this story